Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47449 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by nairanaira12: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women!
I'm certain there is more to this your comment. Do you mind shedding more light?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by IamSINZ(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
marriage advisors just full this thread....make i just dey here dey enjoy my popcorn

Its even funnier when you realize that they're all single.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Thisis2raw(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You sound like you are tired of the marriage. shocked
tired ke?
I can't put up with a cheating wife. I catch one move from my wife, she out of my house.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Nawa ooooo, am not sure of getting married cos I'll just die immediately and I have so much to accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by abescom: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:
For the fact that she's married doesn't stop other men from chasing after her 'cause some would, even with a ring on. What these ones want is to get in-between her legs.
You women need to stop this. The fact that I ask a man I am married does not mean I am all of a sudden blind, I also see other women.

Men Refrain from doing anything stupid despite the fact that I can if I want to especially in these day and age that women are so freaking cheap. No justification for a married woman allowing herself to be flirted too and even laughing over it. She is obviously welcoming it. I wonder what you women's narrative would have been if the case was to be reversed and it is the man. You won't come up with this your excuse then I guess.

Thinking of divorce over the issue is quit a rash decision to take. You either iron things out with her by discussing the conversation you heard or go detective for more facts.
I personally won't allow someone considering cheating or probably have cheated in my house. No way.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=brainbox1000 post=60510557][/quote]I'll confront her sharperly
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by goshen26: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
krayon22:
What r her reasons for flirting 1st?....sit her down nd talk wit her 1st as a man....sum of dis women do it to exhaust d new partners money.....am not saying u are poor ooo bro,bt u sound helpless

Not necessary money...

Women need more than money oooo

My experience

I was dating an engaged lady during nysc, she was a virgin then so we agree of no sex cos her hubby to knew her virginity status.

Fast forward to 2016 after marriage, the guy happen to be the one that only do one round in two weeks, this women now complain to me...

I was teaching her how to seduce her man, but all to no avail, it got to a point we started flirting. She usually tell me that she hope she has had the experience with diff d..k b4 marriage. I had to set a fence to what we discuss.

So please find time to play lustfully with ur wife @ Op, they enjoy it..

It has been confirmed that women need at least 13 meaningful touches a day. Not touching n counting 1,2,3... oooo, but meaningful, romantic touches, so she will not have time for another guy...

Shalom OP

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by deb(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...

You are this close to somersaulting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mecussey(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
. why would a married woman give out her number to random guys and even still listen to his toasting and giving the guy hope

Yep...she is not married her head yet. She still thinks it is boyfriend girlfriend. Women enjoy toasting and attention from random guys. Consider some facts before you get more upset. 1) Is she still in her early 20s,
2)did you force her into the union may be because, she was pregnant and u both were forced to marry.
3) Did snatch her from her previous guy
4) do you flirt with other women or have side chick.
5) have u fukked another man's wife before?

If you are guilty of any of this...call her and tell her not to cheat on you. That cheating is not only when u have sex with another person. Flirting with another guy is cheating. Preach to her that the end wont favour both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by fk001(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Women shocked

Yuuuuuuck!!!!! is that you on your d.p?

So annoying!! and unhygienic
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Dshocker(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

For her to give him a listening ear & says she wants to think about it,all ready shows she has accepted to date him...... Am angry over this situation right now.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Skmoda360(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
Women!
Most of 'em are not meant to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by abescom: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:
It depends. In this situation the man is already bitter 'cause he's suspicious of the wife's fidelity, and in the stead of keeping mute when you know things are happening under your nose, communication is good.

At times we say "I'll think about it when we're not interested but enjoy being chased". For a married woman, I don't see why she'd indulge a dude that far but the op has to discuss things with her and perhaps cut her some slack 'cause you can't really tell if she was interested.
I will think about what? Whats there to think about? Who gave the guy her phone number in the first place?

Sorry to say but this is silly. A married woman who appreciates her home shouldn't even be thinking about a guy wooing her. You should point blank restrict the devil and he will flee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by BrightDeGea(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Those of you saying the husband should sit her down and talk to her are not serious, as a married woman anything wooing from another guy should not even be entering you ear, because you are already married and taken for life, you are a no go area, you're now in marriage so you're not in the market anymore you're now in a home, when you give guys hope by smiling and laughing when they are wooing you, you are trying to tell them that you're a fish and they will eventually fvck you, its just a matter of days, how should we know if she has not been fvcked by another guy before her husband recently found the call record, the only talk we will be having is when she is leaving my house, if she has the spirit of adultry in her that ain't my business, she is leaving, if you all can entertain your wives being bleeped by young boys that is your cross to bear but if i was the op the wife will leave my fucking house. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by peterphd(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Brugo(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

Confront her quietly and tell her you listened to the recording and watch her reaction. You should also think deeply about why she would decide to record such dirty calls.

I feel you have a compilation of other factors that led you to say you want to end the marriage. You are the only one who knows what you have been putting up with before you discovered this damming evidence.

It would be good to call for a family meeting so you can bare your hearts and settle this once and for all. A married woman must never talk dirty with any man other than her husband. There is no justification for that. Little things like flirting eventially grow into big consuming fires later on.

Nip it in the bud. I pray she sees reason to stop this nonsense with that guy.

I also hope you have the heart to forgive her especially now that you are grieving the loss of your mother. My condolences. Take heart bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mofeoluwadassah: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its even funnier when you realize that they're all single.
grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by GetMeRight: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

most times , when it comes to family issues especially ones like this , I rather keep mute instead of having a dialogue over the issue. then play from behind.

it's not everything u talk about with your spouse,
that talk might just lead to more bitterness in the marriage

You meant to say that the husband should do nothing, not even a question or dialogue so that it won't lead to "more bitterness". Then the wife will yes to the toaster and the relationship will just start like that.
I would rather prefer more open bitterness to dying in silence.
They need to talk and keep each other in line before the wife go astray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Manchiefo: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Send her packing, dont hesistate if U want to live long.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by abescom: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Actually a woman who knows she is married and tells a toaster that she will think about it is already cheating. Ask yourself if you are married with a son would you give any other man the slightest chance to think he can date you. No, no matter how close he comes. and how did he get her number and why is she still picking his calls?
The hypocrisy of women of these days stinks honestly.

If it was a man who did that they all will be shouting to high heaven but see how they are tactically encouraging a married woman to continue as she has done no wrong.

Who gave the dude her number in the first place, why was she laughing? Imagine that same woman catch her husband taking a good look at another woman's ass, imagine what her reaction would be.

The rate at which women of these days justification their nonsensical attitudes is appalling to me honest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:
I have a low threshold for nonsense.
I will confront her immediately. Get her to call that admirer of hers on phone in my presence and tell him plainly by herself to stay away from her.
And then i will tell her in very clear terms, that the day she so much as look in the direction of another man, she is leaving my house for good, and without my child.
I am being cuckolded in my own home, i would be too furious to even say i want to waste my time investigating or petting her.
In the good old days, it is not romance that stops female infidelity, it is the fear of the consequence. Too many weak men nowadays that their wives have no single fear.
A healthy dose of fear is not a bad thing.
gbam.. No mind all these stupid comments saying sit her down and communicate with her....rubbish...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by chrisbrown20(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...
lol lol lol guy ur mumu neva do
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing.

Simple. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Manchiefo: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
The best advice U can get here is send her packing. Dirty calls goes with dirty...........

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

And this, ladies and gentlemen is face of modern marriage. Utter trash.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by brainbox1000(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'll confront her sharperly

What he saw is not enough to know that she is flirting with another man.? Why would a married woman do such with another man ..that means you can't trust her
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by dingbang(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Brugo:

Confront her quietly furiously and tell her you listened to the recording and watch her reaction. You should also think deeply about why she would decide to record such dirty calls.

I feel you have a compilation of other factors that led you to say you want to end the marriage. You are the only one who knows what you have been putting up with before you discovered this damming evidence.

It would be good to call for a family meeting so you can bare your hearts and settle this once and for all. A married woman must never talk dirty with any man other than her husband. There is no justification for that. Little things like flirting eventially grow into big consuming fires later on.

Nip it in the bud. I pray she sees reason to stop this nonsense with that guy.

I also hope you have the heart to forgive her especially now that you are grieving the loss of your mother. My condolences. Take heart bro.
don't be a weak man

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by brainbox1000(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'll confront her sharperly

What he saw is not enough to know that she is flirting with another man.? Why would a married woman do such with another man ..that means you can't trust her

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by enemyofprogress: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
That's what happens when she is not getting enough dirty fok at home that would make her to say wehdone sir
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Whoeppme(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Hymnnnn
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Whoeppme(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Go do magun wait her .. grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Actually a woman who knows she is married and tells a toaster that she will think about it is already cheating. Ask yourself if you are married with a son would you give any other man the slightest chance to think he can date you. No, no matter how close he comes. and how did he get her number and why is she still picking his calls?

You forgot to add that she recorded and saved these conversations on her memory card. Only hypocrites and liars will give her a way out

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.