Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47466 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by TRADELYN: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
How to do the restitution in such case?

winnerz:

Mr. Hooklover. Weldon o. But I just want to tell you that you are digging your 6feet by bleeping other peoples wives and you are placing a potent course on yourself and your generation. Repent before it is too late for you. And do restitution.

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by phintohlar(f): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
jubrealguy:
Better D
i tot as much
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by jubrealguy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
i tot as much
A lot of things women want but they won't say
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by aalangel(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

So you came to Nairaland to ask this nonsense question? Kill her, crucify her, destroy her!!!!!!

Mr. you have trust issues!!!! Have you discussed with your wife before posting it for more than 2 million people to see and judge??

I want to put myself in your wife's shoes....I work for a TV station as a Marketing, Advertising and Brand Manager..so if my client calls me to tell me such things, I should tell him off abi? This is just my scenario cos I don't know what your wife does.

Mr. you don't tell a man off like that when you don't know how dangerous he is. What if it's an agbero (big rich one O, that can do and undo)? She should insult the person?

Please, Wisdom is profitable to direct, the Bible says. If you feel sooooooooo insecure, call your wife and discuss with her. She might have a story to tell. Otherwise, drop the subject and stop snooping around.

Are you looking for excuse to jump to another woman? Mind yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by jubrealguy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
BrightDeGea:
Those of you saying the husband should sit her down and talk to her are not serious, as a married woman anything wooing from another guy should not even be entering you ear, because you are already married and taken for life, you are a no go area, you're now in marriage so you're not in the market anymore you're now in a home, when you give guys hope by smiling and laughing when they are wooing you, you are trying to tell them that you're a fish and they will eventually fvck you, its just a matter of days, how should we know if she has not been fvcked by another guy before her husband recently found the call record, the only talk we will be having is when she is leaving my house, if she has the spirit of adultry in her that ain't my business, she is leaving, if you all can entertain your wives being bleeped by young boys that is your cross to bear but if i was the op the wife will leave my fucking house. undecided
u use the word fvck too much, I don't think your wife will want to cheat on u ooo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by phintohlar(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
jubrealguy:
A lot of things women want but they won't say
buh wah happened to the husband's own now?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Hedonistically: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
GetMeRight:

Whatever the action you might want @op to take, talking on the matter is the first step. Except that I didn't see any suggestion (better or worse) from your comment.
Well, I'm not sure what a man would want to talk about with a cheating wife. The evidence of her cheating is there - stark, recorded for posterity, thus immortalising her lack of virtue for generations unborn

. What exactly would you talk about? Ask her why she did it (doesn't matter at this point), give her a chance to apologise and seek forgiveness? Ask her what she wants you to do to prevent her from cheating henceforth? Or what exactly?

The point is to do to her exactly the same thing you would do if you caught her butt naked with another man. There's really no need for long talk.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by loswhite(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

modified

some men dont just understand how to make use of simple tactics.

little wonder shes currently winning in the game,
first u need to understand here that , its a blessing in disguise he discovered the recording.

now u can comfront her and she comes up with excuses perharps cries a bit or it could lead to a huge fight . and your kids would be watching u guys ooo

or u can just go subtle or sober and ask yourself were it all went wrong

then ask her how you can be a better hubby.

guys please be smart....

foolish post.... women will never take responsibility for their foolish act.. smh always blaming men for their madness
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by jubrealguy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
buh wah happened to the husband's own now?
**pensive** grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Amberon11: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
I asked because some people only condemn cheating when it involves the woman.
mayorkyzo:
I don't tolerate cheating be it the man or woman..and also this is the problem I have with some people,they won't condemn the action but ask if it was a man what would happen..cheating is cheating,man or woman..
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by royalamour(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Don't mind those dirty things or small children advising you not to quit.

How did the guy get her number?

Why would she think about his proposal?

Those that are advising not to quit are demons and shits.

You won't trust her again forever.

Don't die younger, she will remarry asap.

Divorce immediately. I mean immediately.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ryocaj(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

modified

first u need to understand here that , its a blessing in disguise he discovered the recording.

now u can comfront her and she comes up with excuses perharps cries a bit or it could lead to a huge fight . and your kids would be watching u guys ooo

guys please be smart....

Shut up.. u just saod nonsense.. y get married when u knw u cant stay faithful 2 1 person.. She is married n should not entertain any form of advances from d opposite sex... these hoes will neva b loyal.. team baby mama..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ryocaj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

modified

guys please be smart....

Shut up.. u just saod nonsense.. y get married when u knw u cant stay faithful 2 1 person.. She is married n should not entertain any form of advances from d opposite sex... these hoes will neva b loyal.. team baby mama..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by lilmax(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
aalangel:

So you came to Nairaland to ask this nonsense question? Kill her, crucify her, destroy her!!!!!!

Mr. you have trust issues!!!! Have you discussed with your wife before posting it for more than 2 million people to see and judge??

I want to put myself in your wife's shoes....I work for a TV station as a Marketing, Advertising and Brand Manager..so if my client calls me to tell me such things, I should tell him off abi? This is just my scenario cos I don't know what your wife does.

Mr. you don't tell a man off like that when you don't know how dangerous he is. What if it's an agbero (big rich one O, that can do and undo)? She should insult the person?

Please, Wisdom is profitable to direct, the Bible says. If you feel sooooooooo insecure, call your wife and discuss with her. She might have a story to tell. Otherwise, drop the subject and stop snooping around.

Are you looking for excuse to jump to another woman? Mind yourself.
and he got the number through?

read the crap once again....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by 2bam: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmmm you mean u saw something like that and you want us to advise you on what to do?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by samsam2019: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
One don't just up and leave a marriage. You try ur best to make it work.
I understand you but this woman has already soiled the marriage. She has probably slept with another guy

I don't know about you but I can't live with that
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Okonkwo22: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Calm down
Flirting on phone isn't punishable with divorce. Find that detective nairalander that bugged her husband to catch him redhanded.
Bug ur wife
If caught. Divorce!

I need this too. Pls any help?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by DJperdurabo: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Actually a woman who knows she is married and tells a toaster that she will think about it is already cheating. Ask yourself if you are married with a son would you give any other man the slightest chance to think he can date you. No, no matter how close he comes. and how did he get her number and why is she still picking his calls?

Don't mind the folks talking 'bout "sit her down, talk, love her more bla bla bla".

She has cheated already. Its too late! This guy is not the first, I can bet my DJ decks on that (and they cost a whooping 2.1m, no games). I see them everyday in gigs I anchor...you guys won't understand...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Okonkwo22: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Believe me, this is all the evidence you'll ever need. Her response already condemns her as guilty.

Any married woman who goes about encouraging guys for future consideration will eventually fall into the dick-lehr!
A married woman entertaining a direct fúck proposal is a fúck magnet herself and has no respect for herself or her union.

If she would respond to a new guy hitting on her with this kind of encouraging comments, what happens when her favourite ex comes calling?

Don't be a cockold, tap her line remotely so you can listen to her calls whenever she picks any call.

Any man who willingly cohabites with a cheating wife is walking on a field filled with mine trap.

How can I tap one's line pls?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by DJperdurabo: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=60507277]

Great comment...i am a bit surprised, but sorry to be chauvinistic, a lot of women don't think the way you do.

Some fall for the attention and don't know that a man who isn't hungry will HARDLY fall for a woman cheating on her husband.

@OP....your wife is already riding the guy's KUKURUKU!!!!... Never forgive a cheat, you would be miserable

[/quot

Please tell him!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by DJperdurabo: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
murphyibiam15:

shameful for a married woman to attend to another man

Horrendously shameful!!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by CoolAmbience(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You sound like you are tired of the marriage. shocked

Lol.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by NCANpatroller: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by oruma19: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls
I bought a secret line and started toasting my wife with fake macho pix on wassap, she read and never replied for once. Each time I chatted her she changes her dp to family pix(me, herself and d children) . truth is that in real life she never told me once that someone was bugging her, BT she never replied the person (wc was the fake me) not even once. Wise women wont allow their husbands to even thibk that is possible because some impatient men may turn the story upside down. Therefore , Mr man, ur wife may just be fooling the guy, she may not wana bother u with such nonsense. Don't conclude and scatter ur marriage because of unnecessary jelosy. Be wise, u don't know who else u will go and marry. Girls of these days are mostly flirts. Their records are not one to look into, remember what a DJ said about akpororo's wife, na so e jus be. Be wise and allow ur family blossom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op, as a married man, I will advise you to see this movie " fire proof" .
First see it alone, check areas you are not paying attention to in your marriage, start making moves to fix it.
Also, see the movie with your wife and have a heart to heart talk with her.
She might not be cheating, but just like being admired and you ain't doing that.
I work in environments filled with married women, and I know how they feel each time I get to compliment or show some acts of kindness.
Perhaps just to get my job done.
There is no vaccum in life. If you don't compliment her often, she will certainly fall for someone who does. It's just a matter of time.
Build a firewall round your marriage pls. You can't divorce your wife on mere suspicion without more. I am not saying what your wife did was great and I don't encourage it.
She might have just said she will think about it to get the guy to soft pender a little.
You should equally see the movie by Tyler Perry" the confessions of a marriage counsellor" determined guys don't back down easily.
The fact that you discovered her enjoying the flirting means there is a crack on the wall and you have not been doing much to fix it.
When was the last time you held you wife by the waist , look into her eyes and told her how much she means to you?
When was the last time to spent quality time with her, just to listen to hear rant /tell your her worries, trials, fears,etc.
When was the last time you did to tiny winny little things you use to do for her before you married her. I can go on and on without stopping.
Let's tell her selves the honest truth, if you don't, she will find someone who does and you will lose her.
Divorce her! If she leaves and you marry another, what's the probability you won't divorce her again?
I am not perfect but I learn everyday. Marriage is work, more work and continuous work.
I will like to invite you to a marriage class I joined that has changed and his changing Our marriage. Changing me in particular.

https:///BuuRexOSVOZ4GqxpTGrQAu

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okonkwo22:

How can I tap one's line pls?
There are so many spyware app online but they are paid for. But you can try the trial version. You will need to install it physically on the targeted phone.

The other option is using ussd method which is a common knowledge but which I can't discourse here.

But it is not encouraged to tap in on other people's calls. As you will definitely find something to vex you.
No one is beyond fall.

Except of course you have strong reasons to believe you're being taken for a ride.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by greatwhite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do a DNA test for you child. Whatever the outcome forgive her and move on. If the child is not yours den return to the rightful owner.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by olufemi7onifade: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Calm down
Flirting on phone isn't punishable with divorce. Find that detective nairalander that bugged her husband to catch him redhanded.
Bug ur wife
If caught. Divorce!

She has already been cought red handed! angry
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Rozaytee: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
What is she looking for?
lolzz..maybe a bigger oko
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by markapela007: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Ask Her Bout It First Just To Be Sure....
U Could Invite An Experienced Third Party Later To Counsel Her....
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by alexis007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:
I have a low threshold for nonsense.
I will confront her immediately. Get her to call that admirer of hers on phone in my presence and tell him plainly by herself to stay away from her.
And then i will tell her in very clear terms, that the day she so much as look in the direction of another man, she is leaving my house for good, and without my child.
I am being cuckolded in my own home, i would be too furious to even say i want to waste my time investigating or petting her.
In the good old days, it is not romance that stops female infidelity, it is the fear of the consequence. Too many weak men nowadays that their wives have no single fear.
A healthy dose of fear is not a bad thing.
Are you my alter-ego or something? Because if you're really a personification of your comment in real-life, then you're exactly me.

For the records, real men love their ladies with their whole hearts, but when situations like this set in, they can change it for any b!tch till she can hardly recognise them. Me- I'd just summon the lady in question and demand her version while sipping something strong. That moment- I'm not really listening... I'm just getting my already-made decision fueled by the effect of that drink. And if my mind tells me you don't deserve my forgiveness...I'd just hear you out till the final sentence, draw you closer, embrace you for the last time, and then whisper "Get out" into your ears. Once I say those two words to anyone, my soul automatically blanks them out.

I don't tolerate BS. Men who aren't weak don't too. Op, this is your wife we are talking about. Every advantage belongs to you in this game, unless you mess things up. You alone know the true extent of the situation more than any of us here, thus, unless your sanity has been messed up, you can come up with the best decision. Whatever you want to do, be firm with it.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Myself2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You sound like you are tired of the marriage. shocked

No he is confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cries Out Over Wife's Sudden Weight Gain, Says Her Body Doesn't Arose Him / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.