Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47443 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

she is no longer ur wife but our wife.....she may be seeing someone else aside the guy.....when I say seeing, I meant........king

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by GetMeRight: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Great4God:

When you are married,you will understand better
Don't mind him. He still doesn't have an idea of what marriage looks like. With all the responsibility, na compliments we go dey chase.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Donjazzy12(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls
Thank your stars it was not Lesbians she was talking to! Come to Abuja na. 90 percent of young ladies here are lesbians, the remaining are runs girls, both married and unmarried.
Marriage is overrated. Just get rich. Look at Floyd Maywhether Junior with 7 women he bleeps anyhow just because he is rich.

As for your wife, divorce her immediately, her assignment is over. She has given you a boy. Get as many girlfriends as you like but focus on training your kid.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Sadly not too many people know what marriage is... it has everything inside o... some of you here are not sons or daughters of who you think are your parents but those are age long secrets .This social media generation. Seeking for advice here is like sitting on gun powder. Go into your closet and work it out !!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Analysiscorner: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Seek for more evidence, if you are so inclined, or confront her with the one you have and find out why she has to think about the guy's toasting, instead of telling him that she is a married woman.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Brugo(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
don't be a weak man

Please don't insult me. Actually it takes more courage to face a situation squarely like a man than to end up beating her like you suggested.

The OP is grieving and now he discovers this? It's common sense that his emotions will be frayed at this point.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:
I have a low threshold for nonsense.
I will confront her immediately. Get her to call that admirer of hers on phone in my presence and tell him plainly by herself to stay away from her.
And then i will tell her in very clear terms, that the day she so much as look in the direction of another man, she is leaving my house for good, and without my child.
I am being cuckolded in my own home, i would be too furious to even say i want to waste my time investigating or petting her.
In the good old days, it is not romance that stops female infidelity, it is the fear of the consequence. Too many weak men nowadays that their wives have no single fear.
A healthy dose of fear is not a bad thing.

May your days be long and fruitful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Brugo:

Please don't insult me. Actually it takes more courage to face a situation squarely like a man than to end up beating her like you suggested.

The OP is grieving and now he discovers this? It's common sense that his emotions will be frayed at this point.
courage my foot....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Amberon11: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
would you say the same if it was the man cheating?
mayorkyzo:
I see some people trying to justify the wife's behavior saying maybe the husband is not giving her attention..complete rubbish...what would make a married woman flirt and giving a guy greenlight saying she woud think about it...that's as good as cheating...Op your wife might already be cheating on you...try to gather evidence and do away with her...nothing worse than a cheating wife in marriage..
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Sierusvirus(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing.
So correct. Once the child is his, he should send her packing. They keep complaining about men not knowing they are the worst she-goat on earth and they keep protecting their fellow female cheaters everywhere.
I pity a man that seeks advice from a woman about things like this, sex life and raising a male child, mark my word, she will give you the worst advice so it will favor her but pretending it's good and she loves you meaning she has CONNED you.
Women must be women, whether the husband cucumber is big or not, they like testing another to compare the skill, style and experience.
It still shows that Karma of sleeping with married men and having 500 to 1000 sex body counts b4 marriage is following them everywhere she goes.
If it was a man, DIVORCE His, but looking at all the comments from the ladies here in NL, saying sit her down and talk to her ( do you know if he has done that and she continued), seems you are tired of the marriage ( if it was the man, what makes you think he was tired for you to say divorce him).
My advice to this guy, DNA and if yours, thank God and plan to push her out because greater women cheats more than men but codedly.
" if you want equity, you come with clean hands and if you seek equity, do equity "

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by zyzxx(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:
Ok
are you married ?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
brainbox1000:

What he saw is not enough to know that she is flirting with another man.? Why would a married woman do such with another man ..that means you can't trust her
And that's y I'll nip it in a bud fast before it graduates into another thing.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ajixegun: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2017
alexialin:

God bless you.

Some husbands wil be acting like abacha at home, no more romance, no family hang out, no warmth except when hes itching to get laid, He becomes nice, warm and soft spoken. After sex he shuts down.

Oga do the needful and make your wife feel like a woman around u.
And not like your hired help

Forget Jor! I know a woman who do have family hang out with her family but she still came wooing me as if I am the most handsome guy on earth. My brother, we in perilous time and everything written in bible must come to pass.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by michony505(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
Kenya and sex ehn..... they're like 5 & 6

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by niggi4life(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Believe me, this is all the evidence you'll ever need. Her response already condemns her as guilty.

Any married woman who goes about encouraging guys for future consideration will eventually fall into the dick-lehr!
A married woman entertaining a direct fúck proposal is a fúck magnet herself and has no respect for herself or her union.

If she would respond to a new guy hitting on her with this kind of encouraging comments, what happens when her favourite ex comes calling?

Don't be a cockold, tap her line remotely so you can listen to her calls whenever she picks any call.

Any man who willingly cohabites with a cheating wife is walking on a field filled with mine trap.
Bro, you have said it all!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mayorkyzo: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
would you say the same if it was the man cheating?
I don't tolerate cheating be it the man or woman..and also this is the problem I have with some people,they won't condemn the action but ask if it was a man what would happen..cheating is cheating,man or woman..

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by amreeaa(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Babsmike:
The devil you have known is better than the devil you don't know. Please ask her , maybe she can repent and joy will be restore.

That's what they say, but in reality, anybody capable of doing something once, especially when it wasn't a force or just have to do it situation, is definitely capable of doing it many more times. I can't live the rest of my life with her, knowing she might be cheating on code with someone somewhere. "People never really change"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by elgeezy: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:
For the fact that she's married doesn't stop other men from chasing after her 'cause some would, even with a ring on. What these ones want is to get in-between her legs.
#fact, what some women don't get is; any man who sleeps with you knowing you're married has a high threshold not to commit to whatever you both have 'cause if you could do it to your husband then he isn't any different. What matters most is your wife's values, and commitment to her marriage.

Thinking of divorce over the issue is quit a rash decision to take. You either iron things out with her by discussing the conversation you heard or go detective for more facts.
Brilliant advice!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by niggi4life(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:
I will confront her immediately. Get her to call that admirer of hers on phone in my presence and tell him plainly by herself to stay away from her.
And then i will tell her in very clear terms, that the day she so much as look in the direction of another man, she is leaving my house for good, and without my child.
I am being cuckolded in my own home, i would be too furious to even say i want to waste my time investigating or petting her.
In the good old days, it is not romance that stops female infidelity, it is the fear of the consequence. Too many weak men nowadays that their wives have no single fear.
You are so really an Alpha Male.. i so much love that

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
989900:
This small thing and you want to start a civil war?

If I sit you down and tell you stories (forget all these kids misconceptions here on NL), you will 'sharply' branch ShopRite buy her gifts, and take her to the movies the next day.

Our world has gone haywire, you need to upgrade your OS of handling these 'modern women' to make them fall in line.

Another nonsense. So, what happens when he catches her cheating? He will take her to Burj All Arab? Lol. Nairaland comedians are obviously out to play.

So, as we are in the modern world, the modern woman doesn't want a man that can provide for her abi? As a modern, so-called independent woman she can just go and pick a broke nigga and they'll live happily ever after? In this modern world, o Wise One, pray tell, how come women still demand what our mothers and grandmothers demanded of our fathers and grandfathers but in your wisdom we cannot demand what our forebears demanded of our mothers and grandmothers?

It is people like you that have made the world "go haywire", to quote you. You do not negotiate with terrorists and criminals when you are in a position of strength, you fûck them up. Take your advice to your fellow weak, ignorant men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Brugo(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
courage my foot....

As expected
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Op, don't confront her yet so she won't try to be discreet next time she is flirting. She will just tell you that she was just giving the guy hope (you know women na). Follow her up and catch her red-handed and if possible get video record of her and the adventurous man in question. Then kick her out forever.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:
You nailed it my brother. All I know is that it's a man that controls a relationship/marriage but in some relationships/marriage, it's the other way round, hence, there's no dose of fear for the man at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by einsteine(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
What exactly do you need help for?

And you are a supposedly, mature married man o

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Hedonistically: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:

Well spoken.

See the foolish weak men here making excuses for the woman. Oh sit her down, talk to her, flirt more with her, tel her sweet words, pamper her, find out what she's missing and try and do it for her so that another man wouldn't do it for her... Blah Blah motherfucking Blah!

There's a lot wrong with the sissies of nowadays called 'men'. Your so-called wife that you went through hell to marry and maintain is cheating on you, and instead of doing what you should do, you allow yourself to be blackmailed into conciliatory mode. Well, to each his own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ehimon: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
An olosho is always an olosho.u can't change them.play the recording to her hearing and see all she would say.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Hedonistically:

Well spoken.

See the foolish weak men here making excuses for the woman. Oh sit her down, talk to her, flirt more with her, tel her sweet words, pamper her, find out what she's missing and try and do it for her so that another man wouldn't do it for her... Blah Blah motherfucking Blah!

There's a lot wrong with the sissies of nowadays called 'men'. Your so-called wife that you went through hell to marry and maintain is cheating on you, and instead of doing what you should do, you allow yourself to be blackmailed into conciliatory mode. Well, to each his own.

I mean, can you just imagine the level of idiocy and cuckoldry on this thread? I will bust my ass to make sure she has material things that she desires and then she goes committing adultery and one idiot will tell me to be more romantic? She will go and meet that her Prince Charming o, let him kill her with romance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ehimon: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
An olosho is always an olosho.u can't change them.pls bro,play the recording to her hearing and see all she would say.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by 989900: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

[s]Another nonsense. So, what happens when he catches her cheating? He will take her to Burj All Arab? Lol. Nairaland comedians are obviously out to play.

So, as we are in the modern world, the modern woman doesn't want a man that can provide for her abi? As a modern, so-called independent woman she can just go and pick a broke nigga and they'll live happily ever after? In this modern world, o Wise One, pray tell, how come women still demand what our mothers and grandmothers demanded of our fathers and grandfathers but in your wisdom we cannot demand what our forebears demanded of our mothers and grandmothers?

It is people like you that have made the world "go haywire", to quote you. You do not negotiate with terrorists and criminals when you are in a position of strength, you fûck them up. Take your advice to your fellow weak, ignorant men.[/s]

1. You have comprehension issues.
2. You are but a child.

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
There is one thing I cannot tolerate from a woman.I can tolerate any flaw from a woman but definitely not a cheating partner.You cheat on me I know or perceive,then we are done.I just can't stand a cheating partner not to talk of the one i live in the same roof with or more worst my wife.Op you try o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Austin234(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
I think divorce should not be an option for now. Confront her with recorded call. Even if she is guilty forgive her and get along with care. Don't involve a physical third party for ur own good. Thank u
gabazin080:

what can I do pls
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2017
marisdgreat:
Women can be something else this days in marriage but also applicable to the men. It seems like there is lack of communication, care and attention in your marriage so u need to sit her down and ask her what are the things she likes or dislikes from u.Before u do that ask yourself some questions if there is anything u have been doing before but u have stopped doing it.
Like i myself i love communication so much because it is the top most thing to consider before talking of other things.If there is lack of communication: love, care, trust, attention and the rest of things that spice up a relationship will be reducing gradually and the thought of going outside will come in.
Ehn, so u like communication..no worry I go call u tire this evening. Thank your start, am not on Whatsapp I for bug u tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.