Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47451 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Wytepearl(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Swear say you never look any woman since you marry. Marriage, to me, is more than that. Little mistakes shouldn't make you quit. Talk to her about your findings, if she doesn't change, report her to her parents. But if she still continues with that attitude, you will know that you've done your best to tolerate her. Remember, the most important thing is communication. Talk to her.
Also, no one has honey in their mouth and willingly spits it out. Check yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by narrowpathy(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:
I have a low threshold for nonsense.
I will confront her immediately. Get her to call that admirer of hers on phone in my presence and tell him plainly by herself to stay away from her.
And then i will tell her in very clear terms, that the day she so much as look in the direction of another man, she is leaving my house for good, and without my child.
I am being cuckolded in my own home, i would be too furious to even say i want to waste my time investigating or petting her.
In the good old days, it is not romance that stops female infidelity, it is the fear of the consequence. Too many weak men nowadays that their wives have no single fear.
A healthy dose of fear is not a bad thing.

As much as this advice seems tough and smart I know of my guyman friend who suddenly recieved a call out of the blues from a woman he was toasting to stay clear. He simply called her over after a few hours, asked if her man was still there, invited her over and....you know na. Person wey go cheat go cheat. You're not God to be everywhere to monitor the person's movement. These sort of advice only makes people better and smarter cheats who never get caught

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
989900:

1. You have comprehension issues. 2. You are but a child.
You have confidence issues.
You are but a senile elder.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by 360command: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....
forgetti! This is an individual choice. A wo/man who wants to flirt will flirt.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by marisdgreat(f): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:

Ehn, so u like communication..no worry I go call u tire this evening. Thank your start, am not on Whatsapp I for bug u tire grin
hahaha funny u, is whatsapp only the form of communication? there are so many ways of communicating with your partner.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii Kikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii cheesy
She said 'she'll think about it' grin

Na that one dey pain op pass cheesy
Bad geh embarassed grin lipsrsealed
Ode.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by seangy4konji: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
U don't know anything. Cheating is the order of d day especually married women. They r all over d internet looking for who to knack coded

Don't give ur self high Bp.

Women cannot be trusted for any reSon. I v tons waiting for the prick. Married women.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

hahaha funny u, is whatsapp only the form of communication? there are so many ways of communicating with your partner.
Okay tell me other ways to communicate with one partner. I want to learn tongue
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by 989900: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

[s]You have confidence issues.

You are but a senile elder[/s].
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Timbuktuo: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
989900:

Very intelligent rebuttal.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by deafeyez: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

A lady once told me that I am not romantic and that she doesn't like me holding her hand. My Resident auditor would always call me a snail when I touch her and would ask me to remove my hands.
What words make someone looks romantic and what behaviors?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by marisdgreat(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:

“Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it’s not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by blacq2009(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Calm down
Flirting on phone isn't punishable with divorce. Find that detective nairalander that bugged her husband to catch him redhanded.
Bug ur wife
If caught. Divorce!
You may as well suggest tips to deal with the trauma of catching her red-handed so op will not commit suicide.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by uniqueogo(f): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
all of you should go and sit down, I haven't seen anyone advising the man to sit her wife down and have a heart to heart talk with her,
everybody is saying chase the woman, divorce her, do DNA test to be sure the baby is yours.

but if it's a woman now that complains her husband is CHEATING you will see advice like go to God in prayer, forgive your husband, start dressing neat and do monkey style in bed

is it not God that will punish all of una, the fact that the woman said she will think about it shows she actually has respect for the husband or maybe the woman is just trying to extort some money from the yeye guy, no body wants to hear the woman's side of the story even the husband too even the husband too have you asked her *BABY WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS* has the husband tried finding out the identity of the toaster, IT COULD EVEN BE ONE OF THE POSTER'S FRIENDS has he been taking very good care of his wife, has he been f*ck*ng his wife's brain out, because a satisfied woman will not even bother looking outside
NOTE I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANYONE HERE

do you guys think it's easy to be a beautiful married woman, temptations comes from all angles even a pregnant woman will still tell you men chase after them *talking from experience * because some men has dicks for brains and lacks even the slightest self control

OP Biko go and fix your home, you are here complaining about ordinary call recording when I know deep down that you too must have a skeleton on your cupboard. unless you no longer love anything about your woman and you are trying to use even the smallest mistake to chase her out *think twice*
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by blacq2009(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Babsmike:
The devil you have known is better than the devil you don't know. Please ask her , maybe she can repent and joy will be restore.
Babsmike:
The devil you have known is better than the devil you don't know. Please ask her , maybe she can repent and joy will be restore.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

“Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it’s not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
Oh no, this is not want I actually want to hear jor..we were both discussing about various ways to communicate with our partner, not respect.
Tell me more jor
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by marisdgreat(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:

ways to improve communication with your partner
dont accuse, listen, be consistent, touch often, ask questions, remain open and compliment your partner.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by fairlyisabel(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing.
but if the woman was the one that caught her husband doing that you will probably advise her to stay put, pray more and worship him like demi-god. This is one of the reasons why marriage will always have crack on the wall. Can we stop been biased when it comes to husband and wife issue, with that, marriage institution will be strong and viable again
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Dagoma: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Exit!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

ways to improve communication with your partner
dont accuse, listen, be consistent, touch often, ask questions, remain open and compliment your partner.
Copy that
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by marisdgreat(f): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
A healthy relationship keeps the doors and windows wide open. Plenty of air is circulating and no one feels trapped. Relationships thrive in this environment. Keep your doors and windows open. If the person is meant to be in your life, all the open doors and windows in the world, will not make them leave. Trust the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by stevecantrell: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
cymontempler:
Op. Stop fuming. Make time for your wife this weekend. She needs a strong D.

All you need to do is make love to her like 4-5 times today and tomorrow. While making love use your vexation to fucck her silly and and some spanking till her bum goes red and tingly.

Afterwards, make sure you fccuk her at least morning and evening everyday. You will notice a change of heart and attitude.

Thank me later.

Youre wicked ooo...
all this from a man who goes out to a 9-6 job daily ?

At least he gonna need some help.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by marisdgreat(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:
Copy that
that s good
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by justmenoni: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Tosyne2much , grin wink cheesy

quote author=tosyne2much post=60499212] That's how some women are and not even marriage can chase infidelity out of them. All I know is that a cheating girlfriend will equally graduate into a cheating wife.

That's your own cross bro, so carry it
[/quote]
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ajixegun: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Marrying two or more wives seems to be best option because men are now having high BP on one wife who has every tendency to cheat in the name of modern woman

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by AuroraB(f): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:

Ode ni Baba mi
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by samsam2019: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You sound like you are tired of the marriage. shocked
and what is he supposedto do? Wait till the wh0re bounce with another guy?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2017
fk001:

Yuuuuuuck!!!!! is that you on your d.p?

So annoying!! and unhygienic
Yes bro!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
samsam2019:
and what is he supposedto do? Wait till the wh0re bounce with another guy?
One don't just up and leave a marriage. You try ur best to make it work.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by frank41(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=hooklover post=60499914]Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...

Bro kudos for u for toasting and having Sexual intercourse with married women. You have really done noble and don't forget that, what goes around comes around.. Enjoying such might sound applauded or nice to you now but definitely, its repercussions will certainly come someday. If not now later.
Secondly I plead with you to go for culture test, In case if u are such a man that goes about sucking ladies pussy, just to make them scream or please her without considering the health status of the lady involved. E.coli might probably be knocking and if not properly treated, it might affect ur seminal vessicles... In case u don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by emelda86(f): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Oga go & do your homework well maybe your type will just go to bed & next thing is sex, no pre-intimacy whatsoever & you expect her not to flirt

I am sure you don't call her or sex chat her on phone.

Many of you are guilty of this, learn to be raw with your partner sex chat, sex talk on phone romantic calls sef Una no sabi, all you know is "amarachi I am coming home prepare ofe onugbu for me".
Or " Iya ayo prepare amala & eforiro for me"

Am out
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bigiyaro(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's how some women are and not even marriage can chase infidelity out of them. All I know is that a cheating girlfriend will equally graduate into a cheating wife.

That's your own cross bro, so carry it
preciesly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.