Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47999 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by OMOTOWO(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...
chain dz one na confirm alagbere..may heaven fall on u bro..just dey laff anyhow here
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by fk001(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yes bro!
Why do you do it?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Royaldave200(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
What is she looking for?
Dick I guess tongue
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by kiddkash(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Calm down
Flirting on phone isn't punishable with divorce. Find that detective nairalander that bugged her husband to catch him redhanded.
Bug ur wife
If caught. Divorce!
it is phonication
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by fortunechy(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2017
women ar dangerous
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Royaldave200(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

Men do ur job be wise...
We definitely know your type....empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by cybriz82(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
oga dnt listen to dis people here on nairaland,most of them don't even have boyfriend/girlfriend,ur wife na ur property go and handle her urself abeg,afterall we don't even know her like u do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Mikeblize: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Believe me, this is all the evidence you'll ever need. Her response already condemns her as guilty.

Any married woman who goes about encouraging guys for future consideration will eventually fall into the dick-lehr!
A married woman entertaining a direct fúck proposal is a fúck magnet herself and has no respect for herself or her union.

If she would respond to a new guy hitting on her with this kind of encouraging comments, what happens when her favourite ex comes calling?

Don't be a cockold, tap her line remotely so you can listen to her calls whenever she picks any call.

Any man who willingly cohabites with a cheating wife is walking on a field filled with mine trap.
<3

Damn Right

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by cybriz82(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing.

na d man's heart me dey pity
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=AuroraB post=60513973][/quote] Ode ni iya re
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by AuroraB(f): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:

Ode ni iya mi ati gbogbo ebi mi
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Stallione(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Did u just said wife,not girlfrnd.Haba which kind question be dis nah,send her packing nah,she is not the right choice undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=AuroraB post=60515402][/quote] Benni, ode ni mama re ati baba re pelu awon egbon re ati awon aburo re cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by bayocanny: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by antidisestablis: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Splinz post=60500110]

You can't be serious. Ending a marriage built over the years with so much money, time and energy put into it until now over such a trivial case is simply irresponsible.

Sir ! Calling this serious case a trivial issue is totally uncall for, as married woman she is already cheating on her husband emotionally.
OP Pls don't confront her yet, pls spy on her, monitor her calls and chats to know what exactly she is up to.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by AuroraB(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2017
bayocanny:

N'itoto ode ni mama mi ati baba mi pelu awon egbon mi ati awon aburo mi cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ifedith(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

modified

some men dont just understand how to make use of simple tactics.

little wonder shes currently winning in the game,
first u need to understand here that , its a blessing in disguise he discovered the recording.

now u can comfront her and she comes up with excuses perharps cries a bit or it could lead to a huge fight . and your kids would be watching u guys ooo

or u can just go subtle or sober and ask yourself were it all went wrong

then ask her how you can be a better hubby.

guys please be smart....

My dear, evil has no justification. Trying to justify evil is the biggest lie on earth. There's always a better way of doing things other than being a devil. Do you know the sanctity of a marriage?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ifedith(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:

Men do ur job be wise...

After all said and done, I've finally realized that evil has no reason. Trying to justify your devilish acts or that of the woman is like pouring water on stone. It doesn't hold water.
Next!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by XFrozen: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Are you looking for attention? You are not suppose to bring this issue here.... When u where asking her out did you inform us? Take ur home issues discreet man
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by cstr1000: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2017
narrowpathy:

As much as this advice seems tough and smart I know of my guyman friend who suddenly recieved a call out of the blues from a woman he was toasting to stay clear. He simply called her over after a few hours, asked if her man was still there, invited her over and....you know na. Person wey go cheat go cheat. You're not God to be everywhere to monitor the person's movement. These sort of advice only makes people better and smarter cheats who never get caught
Ofcourse. But she already knows the consequence.
One day i will catch her and nobody needs to tell her before she starting packing.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Rebuke: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

modified

first u need to understand here that , its a blessing in disguise he discovered the recording.

now u can comfront her and she comes up with excuses perharps cries a bit or it could lead to a huge fight . and your kids would be watching u guys ooo

guys please be smart....

Whatz wt all dese lame xcuses given to justify silly and dirty acts like dis?

Watz wrong in opening up to yhur husband abt yhur sexual needs?

So, the solution is havin or seekin xtra marital affair huh?

Any woman or man who cheats in marriage is irresponsible and simply a 'hoe'. Itz alwys in deir blood, not jxt for any reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Greenbullet(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
I hate cheaters
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by divineappo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls
my dear brother, don't end the marriage, take her out to a special place she will like, treat her well, also satisfy her at home sexually, after few days, when u are both in a good atmosphere, tell her ur discovery and ask her why she wanted to cheat on u.

Pls we all are not perfect, maybe there is something she likes that u ain't giving her. Communicate with her.

NB: In marriage, the KEY is Communication, the LOCK is Trust.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Divorce her indeed. If you like, listen to all these kids forming alpha male of NL _quick to type divorce and all.

Divorce over calls? Hehehehehe
Naso we dey take divorce now? Toor!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by brightalo17: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:

modified

guys please be smart....

Listen all you typed here are a mere fantasy to any lady that really want to cheat for cheating sake, if you like double DO all you just typed here and many more she'll still cheat cheat and cheatttttttttttttttttt. That's why when you caught some of them they'll end up telling you that it is devil's work they said it because they have no single reason or excuses to cheat.

I've encountered few married ladies that give no tangible reasons for wanting to cheat or cheated.

Some Married ladies passed through a lot yet they remained faithful.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by narrowpathy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
cstr1000:

Ofcourse. But she already knows the consequence.
One day i will catch her and nobody needs to tell her before she starting packing.
lol...you have no idea the secrets people carry to their graves but I wish u all the best in finding out.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by TheEminentLaity: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
You do know it's a whole world of difference if in your sex-starved state, caused by repeated turning down of your love requests from your wife, a number of attractive females persistently woo you - as it is for fine married women getting little attention and rejection from their husbands.

Dissatisfaction + Attraction + Opportunity = Cheating

abescom:
This is rubbish to be honest. So because he doesn't spoil his wife with "enough flirting and romance" means she has the right to cheat?

I am a seriously sex starved married man does that mean I can go and cheat because my wife most often says no when I ask?

Let the OP spoil her however he wants, if she wants to cheat she will cheat. Not buying this your post at all.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by brightalo17: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
hooklover:

Men do ur job be wise...
[/s]
The guy also said nicest words and lines to her before getting her, If you like tell her the best ever word every second of the day she will become boring and simply want to taste a fresh dick.

Do you think your own wife will not cheat because of your hyped sweet voice? Your type will be hyping yourselves because you were able to convinced an ex ashawo local dirty cheater and you start seeing yourself as a champion. FFK, Buhari, Nnamdi kanu,Fayose, JJ Okocha, Kanu, e.t.c all have wives go tell them sweet words and fuvk them before praising yourself . Mr Sweet voice and line.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by abescom: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
You do know it's a whole world of difference if in your sex-starved state, caused by repeated turning down of your love requests from your wife, a number of attractive females persistently woo you - as it is for fine married women getting little attention and rejection from their husbands.

Dissatisfaction + Attraction + Opportunity = Cheating

You are right. But still same women will shout "all men are the same" nonsense. Most of them these days are on a "pity me" party rather than accept fact for fact. But let's not derail this thread.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by jaszplus12(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bhuldoxxa:

Hmmmm..... coming from a woman?
yes bro! I'm glad she sounded like that. I'm sure she has a balanced opinion. most ladies will jump at blaming men and most men will want to feel that women are to blame!
care must be taken always to seek the cause of intended or unintended infidelity! there's always a reason.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by GetMeRight: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hedonistically:

Well spoken.

See the foolish weak men here making excuses for the woman. Oh sit her down, talk to her, flirt more with her, tel her sweet words, pamper her, find out what she's missing and try and do it for her so that another man wouldn't do it for her... Blah Blah motherfucking Blah!

There's a lot wrong with the sissies of nowadays called 'men'. Your so-called wife that you went through hell to marry and maintain is cheating on you, and instead of doing what you should do, you allow yourself to be blackmailed into conciliatory mode. Well, to each his own.
Whatever the action you might want @op to take, talking on the matter is the first step. Except that I didn't see any suggestion (better or worse) from your comment.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by CioAngels(f): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls
You are too fast in talking about ending the marriage, were you nursing the idea before you saw or heard? Do not work yourself up, i thnk the death of your mother is weighing you down. Talk with her, she may not be doing what you think she is doing. Calm down in the best interest of your Son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.