Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (54720 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
u be hitting married women God is watching You

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
uniqueogo:

the op took advantage of the woman knowing the husband is not always around and the lady is always lonely and possibly Hot

It happen like film trick still wondering how it happened..I guess she was lonely and in school but could not speak out....
I guess she has been wondering Wat all d different ladies always coming to my house are enjoying...
U know ladies can be inquisitive and eat to c Wat makes ladies keep coming...

No she has tasted Wat others are enjoying....

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
u be hitting married women God is watching You

Everybody has his own shortcoming some nasty stealing, drinking, prostitution, fornication, sugar daddy mine is married ladies and d keep coming can't say no...

I tell dem how d pussycat will look like based on sere lips and offer times is true......

One lady sometime ago even forget her wedding ring for my house... I just laugh wen I c d ring

3 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by habeeb1111(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
I was bored yesterday around 11am while I called in sick at work. While at home I was watching TV with my Gen on..

Later I heard a know on my door. It was my Neigbor she was surprised to c me at home and cane to charge her phone...
As she was about to leave I told her y is she in a hurry since she was d only one at home and her 2kids were at school..
She agreed and sat on.my bed watching TV...

Soon we started gisting I told her I was having feelings for her and she smiled and said Wat of the ladies she sees me with often I told her day were my friends.

Soon I got closer to her and held her closely and she did not even resist. I was surprised and I started stoking her hair admiring it....

Soon I was at her boob's compliment it how firm it was after 2kids...

She was all smiles soon I put my hands and brought her boob's out and was playing with it...

I later started sucking it slowly and playing with the other nipples. Before she could resist I had removed her trouser and started sucking her hairy pussycat she later said so dis is Wat u do to the ladies I c here I said yes..

She was moaning and I later borough my dick out she was surprised it was big.... I later inserted it after struggling with her and as soon as I made d first trust she relaxed and enjoyed the show.....

After 20mins we were over she dressed up and left with her phone... I have not seen or heard from her since yesterday..... He husband works offshore portharcourt....

I fell she is not happy or guilty but I sent text but she did not reply....

Anyway that was up....
Someone will definitely do this with your wife...take it or leave it....

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by temi2008: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
I was bored yesterday around 11am while I called in sick at work. While at home I was watching TV with my Gen on..

Later I heard a know on my door. It was my Neigbor she was surprised to c me at home and cane to charge her phone...
As she was about to leave I told her y is she in a hurry since she was d only one at home and her 2kids were at school..
She agreed and sat on.my bed watching TV...

Soon we started gisting I told her I was having feelings for her and she smiled and said Wat of the ladies she sees me with often I told her day were my friends.

Soon I got closer to her and held her closely and she did not even resist. I was surprised and I started stoking her hair admiring it....

Soon I was at her boob's compliment it how firm it was after 2kids...

She was all smiles soon I put my hands and brought her boob's out and was playing with it...

I later started sucking it slowly and playing with the other nipples. Before she could resist I had removed her trouser and started sucking her hairy pussycat she later said so dis is Wat u do to the ladies I c here I said yes..

She was moaning and I later borough my dick out she was surprised it was big.... I later inserted it after struggling with her and as soon as I made d first trust she relaxed and enjoyed the show.....

After 20mins we were over she dressed up and left with her phone... I have not seen or heard from her since yesterday..... He husband works offshore portharcourt....

I fell she is not happy or guilty but I sent text but she did not reply....

Anyway that was up....

You have committed sacrilegious act. ..You are bold to even narrate the nefarious act as if u did the right thing. You are wicked . Better repent of your ways.. You are toying with curse... A married woman and your conscience never pricked you.. If she is the one who lured you in the first instance why can't you say no.. Whatever a man sows he reaps

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
habeeb1111:

Someone will definitely do this with your wife...take it or leave it....

Did u read my post am not bothered if she is bleep by another person provided she did it codedly sigh respect...
I don't even eat to know who bleep her just like I don't want go know d husband of who is bleep....

I am already processed one from aba coming next week to visit her sister in Ph..

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
temi2008:

You have committed sacrilegious act. ..You are bold to even narrate the nefarious act as if u did the right thing. You are wicked . Better repent of your ways.. You are toying with curse... A married woman and your conscience never pricked you.. If she is the one who lured you in the first instance why can't you say no.. Whatever a man sows he reaps

Keep ur story to itself go and tell all d politicians and business men who duck married pussy daily before u talk here...

It's something that will continue till d world end married ladies like men need fun 2.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:

Everybody has his own shortcoming some nasty stealing, drinking, prostitution, fornication, sugar daddy mine is married ladies and d keep coming can't say no...

I tell dem how d pussycat will look like based on sere lips and offer times is true......

One lady sometime ago even forget her wedding ring for my house... I just laugh wen I c d ring
una dey try i Bleep but married women is a no no

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by temi2008: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:

Na ur family thunder go fire. Make I catch ur woman first...

If u know the consequences of what u have done u will be sober.. U are playing with fire. Am sorry for you..
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
una dey try i Bleep but married women is a no no

Good for u. I combine both went I c all is same pussycat and all pussycat can be ducked same flesh....
Try married ladies u will not love single ladies again...

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=temi2008 post=60517264]

If u know the consequences of what u have done u will be sober.. U are playing with fire. Am sorry for you..

Abeg park well.... If I c ur wife if she mumu were I set I don socket her oh.. I trust her she will do as if nothing happened

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by AuroraB(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op be seeking attention and y'all falling over each other, giving him exactly that sad undecided
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Op be seeking attention and y'all falling over each other, giving him exactly that sad undecided

I am not seeking attention saying Wat happens and everybody pretends it does not happen..
Truth is married ladies are bleeped every day and u know it.. Nobody can stop it....

5 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by AuroraB(f): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:

I am not seeking attention saying Wat happens and everybody pretends it does not happen..
Truth is married ladies are bleeped every day and u know it.. Nobody can stop it....
undecided *plug in my earphones, Despacito 'pon da beat*
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Truckpusher(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
And this is what your mates should be proud of? Sleeping with married women? Seriously

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamRaizo:
And this is what your mates should be proud of? Sleeping with married women? Seriously

I don't want anyone to be proud of me am proud of my self.. So many married ladies with great body let mevhaveva taste of it....

4 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by phintohlar(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
dyadeleye:

I know say u go don reach here nah...
so na me u dey monitor bah? Kwantinue
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:

Good for u. I combine both went I c all is same pussycat and all pussycat can be ducked same flesh....
Try married ladies u will not love single ladies again...
Lol i no fit i no get that kind mine
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by dyadeleye(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
so na me u dey monitor bah? Kwantinue

Sey I get job?
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by phintohlar(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
dyadeleye:

Sey I get job?
lemme employ you then
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by phintohlar(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
dyadeleye:

Sey I get job?
lemme employ you then
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Acepen(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
More oil to ur dick dude. smiley no worry wen u grow u go get sense.
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by dyadeleye(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
lemme employ you then

I will gladly work in your 'company'

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
Lol i no fit i no get that kind mine

As a confirm guy dad smoke weed, finish a packet of cigarettes at all sitting and take nice wine.

U will c all women equal u duck WA u like ur mind is hard already

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Acepen:
More oil to ur dick dude. smiley no worry wen u grow u go get sense.

I am getting young my guy my guys tell me I duck good quality pussycat and I shows in my cool looks.....

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by NwaliE01: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
So shall another man bleep your wife in Jesus name Amen.

Amen to oh oh oh
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaliE01:

Amen to oh oh oh

Pray for Nigeria and ibop cos only God can stop me from enjoying married pussycat. I hunt for den daily in market, church, joint and with eye contact I know those that are game...

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by uniqueogo(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:

It happen like film trick still wondering how it happened..I guess she was lonely and in school but could not speak out....
I guess she has been wondering Wat all d different ladies always coming to my house are enjoying...
U know ladies can be inquisitive and eat to c Wat makes ladies keep coming...

No she has tasted Wat others are enjoying....

mumu
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
uniqueogo:

mumu

As a man into ladies u need to do like mumu till u enter her pussycat and sign it signature dere with ur sperm.... I love it went I c dose married big backside on my bed holding my protector while I Bleep from behind.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by phintohlar(f): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
dyadeleye:

I will gladly work in your 'company'
come for your interview on monday by 9am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.