Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (56301 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2017
danilmo:

so ure now the agent been sent to sexually help women out wen there husband has gone out in search of daily bread to feed the wife... to kill u dey hungry.. wetin go kill u early naim dey push u so.
those smarter than u av entered 6ft earlier.
. dont worry , wetin be NL job again.. we go help u sympathise.. at least human feeling

I am helping many married ladies not to die of frustration and depression cos many men have sentence den to frustration bybabandoning sere sexual needs following small ladies here and deer....

Let me know of married ladiesvdat needs help

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2017
SauceXJuice:
yeah there is dm me ur contact and tell me when u have done that

OK I will do u.... Happy Sunday
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2017
keenn:
concerning karma....

really, I am yet to see the actual proof or authencity of such claims.

oh yes, I understand there are consequences for our actions, but laying claims of the said act by a conscious force to deeds (karma) is unfounded, for bad and good befall anyone regardless past deeds

if two people have agreed for sexual act regardless what ever(marriage), they are good to go.

the op is doing great(baba just be careful so u don't get caught, some husbands are irrational)

if my wife descides to play out, that's her cup of tea. I wouldn't there spend my little time on earth wondering and disturbing myself about what another being is doing with her own body...as far she does it codedly.

Guy if u are in Ph I will give u one 1bottle of hot...

I like d way u c things from another perspective...

Once sex is mutual nothing anybody can do....

Karma doesn't exist.....

I am just starting to enjoy married ladies full-time any body way vex should hug transformer....

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by ifenes(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

I have resigned to faith my dear after seeing so many ladies I do not bother if my wife bleep outside but she must do it codedly.

I don't think society is fair to ladies married men Bleep daily but web ladies so sane sere are labeled bad. The same blood flows through them.. And they have feelings and emotions..

As a man if u Bleep outside ur marriage den u have no justification to condom married ladies doing same

Ignore the people spamming your thread with fears. You did what you did no big deal. As long as you did not rape her you are good. Karma doesn't work the way people think,it only works on you if you believe it. besides no woman is really a wife, she could become an ex wife within secs

6 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2017
ifenes:

Ignore the people spamming your thread with fears. You did what you did no big deal. As long as you did not rape her you are good. Karma doesn't work the way people think,it only works on you if you believe it. besides no woman is really a wife, she could become an ex wife within secs

Ifenes grin

I am not even talking about karma. My concerns is what if the Husband gets to know?

So men can over react. He has to be careful and stop playing this dangerous game of.pleasure
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

Wat is d guarantee that u say did not bleep ur another man's wife your wife will not bleep outside..
Men stop attaching 2much importance to ur wives pussycat the world did not end dere.

Her pussycat is a gateway to pleasure and she's can use it how she likes.
although I have never fucke.d a married woman, but I can't leave my wife just because she fucke.d another dick.... Not that I am encouraging it but i understand that women are very unpredictable, and as someone that is inquisitive for knowledge, I have learnt so many dark sides of different women that many of them will take as secrets to their graves... I may not agree with your fuckin.g spree with married women, but it's the reality on ground and many married women are involved in this including those that were disvirgined by their husbands... I have lots of real life stories from as a result of being close to some of them..... At least you were even honest enough...

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
although I have never fucke.d a married woman, but I can't leave my wife just because she fucke.d another dick.... Not that I am encouraging it but i understand that women are very unpredictable, and as someone that has inquisitive for knowledge, I have learnt so many dark sides of different women that many of them will take as secrets to their graves... I may not agree with your fuckin.g spree with married women, but it's the reality on ground and many married women are involved in this including those that were disvirgined by their husbands... I have lots of real life stories from as a result of being close to some of them..... At least you were even honest enough...
Sir P

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sir P
Lol... You no dey follow me but you dey always catch me for bad place grin my lovely Sis..
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Oyindidi(f): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... You no dey follow me but you dey always catch me for bad place grin my lovely Sis..
Sister's love. Why you no go church?
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017
onyenze123:

Ifenes grin

I am not even talking about karma. My concerns is what if the Husband gets to know?

So men can over react. He has to be careful and stop playing this dangerous game of.pleasure

I do not Bleep in sere matrimonial home I respect d man and will never duck woman dere but I will duck her unplaced I like my his, hotels guesthouses...
Some know we're to meet me up.... I really play with dem and crack jokes.... handle dere boobs make den wanted and really dirty with her.....

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sister's love. Why you no go church?
emmm no good excuse... No need to lie grin... When you come back from church?
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Oyindidi(f): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
emmm no good excuse... No need to lie grin... When you come back from church?
I didn't go today
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by ifenes(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

I do not Bleep in sere matrimonial home I respect d man and will never duck woman dere but I will duck her unplaced I like my his, hotels guesthouses...
Some know we're to meet me up.... I really play with dem and crack jokes.... handle dere boobs make den wanted and really dirty with her.....

Whatever you do( as long as you harmed no one) is your nature given right. You have every right to sleep with women of any statue as long as it's not forced. Emotional people will tell you how you are wrong and will burn in hell. Opinions varies.

4 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Make I come go church c if I go c any cute married lady to catch for this week hunting.... shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by donbrowser(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2017
laribari:
Liar!! I later......I later......

After 2 kids her boons stood firm. She nor breast feed abi?

Mtcheeww
It was this same part that made me feel somehow
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2017
donbrowser:

It was this same part that made me feel somehow

I just talk dat one to make her happy oh... D boob's fall small

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by reciprokal: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

I have resigned to faith my dear after seeing so many ladies I do not bother if my wife bleep outside but she must do it codedly.

I don't think society is fair to ladies married men Bleep daily but web ladies so sane sere are labeled bad. The same blood flows through them.. And they have feelings and emotions..

As a man if u Bleep outside ur marriage den u have no justification to condom married ladies doing same
brain-dead idiot. With your level of nescience, I'm not surprised you're a career gigolo.

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by danilmo: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

I am helping many married ladies not to die of frustration and depression cos many men have sentence den to frustration bybabandoning sere sexual needs following small ladies here and deer....

yep i understand ur point..
that why i said u av to die young and miscerabl.. dont worry i see it comming with ur response sofar.. so close
hooklover:

that why i said u av to die young and miscerabl.. dont worry i see it comming with ur response sofar.. so close
hooklover:

why not channel ur dick to.mad women on the street too, they ll be happy to see u comming close to ease there sex starved life... one begin to wonder how mad women become pregnant self not knowing a nuisance is roaming along at night

wont even be surprise if u ll even gbensh ur daughter sofar she go gree codedly and
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
danilmo:

why not channel ur dick to.mad women on the street too, they ll be happy to see u comming close to ease there sex starved life... one begin to wonder how mad women become pregnant self not knowing a nuisance is roaming along at night

wont even be surprise if u ll even gbensh ur daughter sofar she go gree codedly and

No take panadol for another person headache oh...
Na d game I wan play be dat. You way no sabi leave d game leave it for us an.. Wen I c my type of ladies I know dem..

Do u know d courage and confidence it takes to service a married pussy dat has seen dicks.... Only leave matter

For ur info one married lady is coming from aba to c me
Under guise of seeing her sister...

She has told me she wants sucking it's long she did it last and husband does not do it...

I told her to do clean shave very clean....

Even without advert many ladies are looking for my services..... Wen they hear my testimony of Wat I have done with married ladies day wonder d planet I came from......

Everybody must not be good let some be bad na.hug transformer if it pains u dear....

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
aro1:
boss.. did u use condom for her
. or u just realese in her like dat?

No time I realise inside her everything before I pull out of hole dry...
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by ako1tse: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=hooklover post=60546457]

No take panadol for another person headache oh...
Na d game I wan play be dat. You way no sabi leave d game leave it for us an.. Wen I c my type of ladies I know dem..

Do u know d courage and confidence it takes to service a married pussy dat has seen dicks.... Only leave matter

For ur info one married lady is coming from aba to c me
Under guise of seeing her sister...

She has told me she wants sucking it's long she did it last and husband does not do it...

I told her to do clean shave very clean....

Even without advert many ladies are looking for my services..... Wen they hear my testimony of Wat I have done with married ladies day wonder d planet I came from......

Everybody must not be good let some be bad na.hug transformer if it pains u dear.... are you for real?
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Originalsly: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

...... that's not how karma works!.... you WILL know.... the only thing code will be HIV or herpes or something like that. And to be bragging about this Karma may likely give you a bonus.....like you walking in on your mother being bleeped by a random man. Have you resigned to such a faith?.....do tell us more about you being a playa... the man that women can't resist..keep talking..
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Originalsly:
...... that's not how karma works!.... you WILL know.... the only thing code will be HIV or herpes or something like that. And to be bragging about this Karma may likely give you a bonus.....like you walking in on your mother being bleeped by a random man. Have you resigned to such a faith?...karma is no joke.
In oshomole voice go and die.....
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

No time I realise inside her everything before I pull out of hole dry...
bro,ar u nt afraid she myt get pregnant for u.. or ar u nt fertile..
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by hooklover: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
aro1:
bro,ar u nt afraid

she myt get pregnant for u.. or ar u nt fertile..

If she is pregnant days good oh... If she tell me I will tell her to keep it..

Most ladies will still sleep with husband and transfer child to him... Not bother about that.

Married ladies are used to sperm in sere bodies and dry know Wat to do
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
I didn't go today
ok o... grin
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by HappyScent: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
You just close ur heaven of blessing,by sleeping with another man wife.
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by keenn: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

Guy if u are in Ph I will give u one 1bottle of hot...

I like d way u c things from another perspective...

Once sex is mutual nothing anybody can do....

Karma doesn't exist.....

I am just starting to enjoy married ladies full-time any body way vex should hug transformer....

you would be surprise how many married woman out there reading this thread will be so enthsiastic about meeting u, spending quality and sex time with u.

And for the 'f' ranting and cursing on OP, don't be surprise when u are few years into your marriage, when your husband now sees u as a sister and not a romance partner, when u keen for affection and u ain't getting it because u are now called 'mama monday', when d single guy out there is the only one making u remember u are still a babe...then u can preach karma to him

6 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by keenn: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

If she is pregnant days good oh... If she tell me I will tell her to keep it..

Most ladies will still sleep with husband and transfer child to him... Not bother about that.

Married ladies are used to sperm in sere bodies and dry know Wat to do

leave them baba

some shouting here screaming karma are existing because one guy serviced their mother...yes! some of u ain't legitimate children. u would b surprised the dude they call father ain't theirs.

if really God gives children, why would he decide to bless the unholy act between married woman and a sugar boy having fun with pregnancy when some couples are fasting days and night seeking for the fruit of the womb for a grater good.., I forgot, His ways are mysterious, right?

5 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by vicben27(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

Something must kill a man. U no Bleep u go die, u duck u go die. Is better to Bleep and die..
I am really enjoying married ladies in Ph. They are all game....
that is how other men will enjoy bleeping your own wife someday karma as always bin a bitch since the beginning of time.
Re: How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. by vicben27(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:

Leave it is d karma not fat another man duck my wife..

I have experience to handle my wife if I marry cos I have dated many married ladies and I know Wat pushes them outside.....

If I duck my wife for 30mins u think she will look outside...

If I compliment her body always telling her sweet things u think she will look outside.

These are Wat ladies want but men 2busy or don't care for dere feeling anymore.....

Even d married ladies I date tell me my wife will enjoy me very well... I know how and Wat ladies crave for trust me...

Lastly I am not bothered if another man visit her dere cos I know I did same so no wahala
keep deceiving ur self only time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.