Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record (7441 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by olempe(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
To say You Jianxia has long eyelashes would be a gross understatement. The average person’s lashes are between 0.8 and 1.2 cm-long, but the hairs growing on the edges of this woman’s eyelids reach a whopping 12.4 cm. That’s nearly 5-inches!

The 2018 Guinness World Records category for “world’s longest eyelashes” was one of the most popular, with over 500 entries from all around the world, but no one even came close to You Jianxia, a former investment fund director from Shanghai, China. With eyelashes reaching all the way down from her eyelids past her mouth, the 49-year-old easily bagged the world record. When her lashes were officially measured, on 28 June 2016, the longest of them was 12.4 cm, and considering that was a year ago, it’s probably even longer now. If not for the photos of You doing the rounds online, I would never have believed such long natural eyelashes were even possible.

Contrary to what the Western media has been reporting lately, You Jianxia’s eyelashes haven’t been growing all her life. She told Chinese reporters that she only started noticing her eyelid hairs getting longer after retiring from her job as the chairman of a multi-million dollar investment fund, in 2013, and becoming closer to nature. She became known as the “flower fairy” after dedicating herself to gardening and creating over 1,600 rose varieties. You believes there is a connection between her new life and the growth of her eyelashes.

Long eyelashes are considered a beautiful, feminine feature, but I’m pretty sure that most women would freak out if they saw theirs grow all they way to their nose; not You Jianxia, though. Far from being put off by the unusual growth rate of her lashes, she took great care not to break them off by accident. The former finance executive is actually proud of her long eyelashes and claims that they don’t inconvenience her in any way.

http://www.oddnewsmedia.com/2017/09/woman-with-124-centimeter-eyelashes.html

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by madridguy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin This one na Shaolin eyelashes tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by decatalyst(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
In Jenifa's voice *rada rada*

Iranu oshi

1 Like

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Vutseck(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls ladies and gentlemen

A God fearing man/woman should tell us the economic importance of this new record

atheist also should tell us their opinion

thank u

1 Like

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by mofeoluwadassah: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
wtf is this....how does she opens her eyes without the hair entering them

1 Like

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wow

eyelashes longer than the dicks of iamsinz, emperorlee, lefulefu, and sunshineG,

na wah o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by joelens007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
lalasticala coman move this piece to front-page biko...

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by IamSINZ(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow

eyelashes longer than the dicks of iamsinz, emperorlee, lefulefu, and sunshineG,

na wah o cheesy

Lol, this Is weird AF
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by EmperorLee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow

na wah o cheesy

You don see my dick before nii shocked 14vyears re ooh.

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by internationalman(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
I could set Guinness record for d longest finger nails in Nigeria...
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
EmperorLee:

You don see my dick before nii shocked 14vyears re ooh.

lmao

no bruv but i know what it looks like lipsrsealed

ade aka blackhawk01 told me lipsrsealed
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, this Is weird AF

cheesy cheesy
the eyelashes you mean cheesy
or the fact that they're longer than lipsrsealed
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow

na wah o cheesy
lipsrsealed weird shii
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Choi shocked World of wonders
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:
lipsrsealed weird shii

cheesy cheesy
true man

dem lashes really is weird

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by EmperorLee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

ade aka blackhawk01 told me lipsrsealed

Hahahaha. Lalasticlala must hear of this.
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Blackhawk01: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

ade aka blackhawk.01 told me lipsrsealed

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahaha. Lala.sticlala must hear of this.

are you f-ing k-ing me shocked shocked

bruv e never reach to call lala na sad sad
you should be reporting ade to him nat me embarassed
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Blackhawk01: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by makydebbie(f): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Would've been useful if she could sweep the floor with it.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by EmperorLee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

are you f-ing k-ing me shocked shocked

bruv e never reach to call lala na sad sad
you should be reporting ade to him nat me embarassed

Lala no dey ban na, no fear cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by laivwire(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Interesting
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vutseck:
Pls ladies and gentlemen

A God fearing man/woman should tell us the economic importance of this new record

atheist also should tell us their opinion

thank u

On behalf of the atheist community, as usual we juz dont care at all...
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
McBrooklyn coman see
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by olempe(m): 4:21am On Sep 16, 2017
I think lalasticlala needs to see this. cool
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Daeylar(f): 5:21am On Sep 16, 2017
I don't like this
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by McBrooklyn(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Divay22:
McBrooklyn coman see

WTF??!! This looks scary though... Nothing wey person no go see for this world... cheesy
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

WTF??!! This looks scary though... Nothing wey person no go see for this world... cheesy
Hmm
Her name is already recorded in the Guinness world record book..
You berra do great things,even if it's terrible....

He did great things, Terrible but great (Voldemort)
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by McBrooklyn(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Divay22:

Hmm
Her name is already recorded in the Guinness world record book..
You berra do great things,even if it's terrible....

He did great things, Terrible but great (Voldemort)

LOL... Something terrible like instigating a world war 3, huh?? undecided
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Something terrible like instigating a world war 3, huh?? undecided
grin grin
That's too much....
Berriful morning to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS / White Man Wears Slippers At His Traditional Wedding To Nigerian Lady (photos) / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.