Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record (7470 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... Don't you think you gotta come to my side someday and see how we live?? wink

LOL... You think I was telling lies when I said I was thinking bout you?? cheesy
Hmm. If only it will feels like home.

Yes, you are.
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by McBrooklyn(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:

Hmm. If only it will feels like home.

Yes, you are.

Fo' Sho'... I'll make sure it feels more than you being a home sef... Something like you being in Paradise... wink

Doubting Thomas... Can't you just believe me at least for once?? cry
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Fo' Sho'... I'll make sure it feels more than you being a home sef... Something like you being in Paradise... wink

Doubting Thomas... Can't you just believe me at least for once?? cry
sadYou just ruined everything tongue

Lemme pretend to then.
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by McBrooklyn(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:
sadYou just ruined everything tongue
Lemme pretend to then.
How ah take ruin everything na?? cry

Aww, so sweet kiss kiss
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

How ah take ruin everything na?? cry

Aww, so sweet kiss kiss
Never mind..

Hey.. I don't believe tongue tongue
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:

Never mind..

Hey.. I don't believe tongue tongue

LOL... Then what am I gonna do to make you believe me?? undecided
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Then what am I gonna do to make you believe me?? undecided
Nothing...
Let it comes naturally
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by McBrooklyn(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:
Nothing... Let it comes naturally
Hmm... If that's it... A'ight then... cool
Re: Woman With 12.4-centimeter Eyelashes Sets Guinness Record by Divay22(f): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Hmm... If that's it... A'ight then... cool
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.