Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,879 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (52171 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by JustmcKay(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
JustmcKay:
100% right!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by bal4real: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. You IPOB only make noise and can't think. The world has not helped the people being killed in Myanmar, in Central African Republic, in South Sudan etc..... It is now you they will come and help. Lol. You will die for nothing and BBC will only be using your story as news to make more money. Nothing else.
By their words we shall know them...

1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by JustmcKay(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
100%right!
ugofr:
the brigadier general was using a teleprompter.... he eyes were moving, his gaze was fixed while pupils were searching...he should be well tutored on teleprompter usage.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by OasisT: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
Seems more like the real war is between Yorubas and Igbos... What is Yorubas business with this biafra issue even the Hussas get sense pass Yorubas.. Yorubas are back stabbers slaves forever I prefer a Syrian or even a boko haram to a Yoruba person #fact

Nawa o ! What do you know about the Yoruba people to warrant the abuse ? Is Igbo or Hausa better than the Yoruba ? You small children of nowadays aha . Na so Nnamdi Kanu take start now when the wahala don ripe for him to prove himself he is nowhere to be found .

You don't deserve an insult or reply anyway but I just want to give recognition to make you fulfil your destiny . cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by NPComplete: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
bal4real:
By their words we shall know them...

Monkey. I am from Delta state. You paranoid dogs think everyone who uses their heads are always afonja. Even smarter Igbos who have warned u about IPOB have been insulted and labeled afonja by u.

I don't blame u though. Being born with stupidity must be hard.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by lawsta(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=zoedew post=60521044]I, like many other Igbos have stood on the side lines for far too long, wishing this Biafran breeze fizzles away, but it’s now dangerously turning into a major storm that constitutes an existential threat to Igbo civilization as we know it. Those of you IPOBians, Sympathizers, Rumour Mongers, Facebook Warriors, Facebook megastars, Opinion Leaders and Propagandists escalating the already tense situation must understand that in the end, you'll all be losers, victims and at the same time in more bondage than you ever were. Not my wish anyway, but the perceptible reality. No war ever got won by emotions. Preparation and strategy does, ask any battle-tested soldier. Even the best of them get eaten. Little by little you guys are doing everything possible to attract avoidable conflict to our region hoping that the international community will intervene. You'll be in for a shocker when this meal you've cooked for so long is served up.
Understand this, I have monitored many revolut

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by guru90: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra is near......
GOD BLESS BIAFRA LAND.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Ezigbonmadu: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
gentlelily:
Thats the only thing that runs in your brain, not surprised at your utterances because one cannot give what it did not have
You just proved him right. You're brainless, a complete retardd. It shows you didn't comprehend one single thing he said. Your response betrayed you. You should rather find somewhere quiet to sit and cry like a baby. Doing so may provoke God to have mercy on you and provide you with at least half a normal human brain.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
TimeManager:
I have no time for a pig & idiot. When you are done squealing, go assume "the position".
Yoruba preek fall on you
Kiss the truth!
Always kissing the truth.. You no dey tire to kiss??
And hope say you dey brush your smelly mouth b4 kissing the truth
Close up fall on you
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by prettyboi1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
emmyspark007:
It will never be well with all those wishing ndigbo pain.
More chaos will occur in their lands. They shall rise against each other and kill themselves, terrorism will reign supreme in their lands. I was against this ipob struggle, but henceforth I will see to it that I sacrifice my everything for the actualization of biafra. 2019 is fast approaching and as usual Christians mostly igbos will be targeted if the north doesn't produce the president. So many heartless people, some of which are even igbos are glad the army is in the southeast intimidating innocent civilians whereas for them to withstand bokoharam is a herculean task. I can see that most nigerians are strongly against the igbos for reasons best known to them alone and will rather perish in poverty than see an igbo president.
Nigeria has no future. The future has been plundered and raped mercilessly.. Tribalism and religious extremism will forever eat her up.

FROM TODAY ONWARDS, I CEASE TO BE A NIGERIAN

Keep ur mentions to yourselftongue

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria. How is it that all these tribes are against the Igbo tribe? Is that possible? Does that make sense? Even the many minority tribes in Nigeria do not always play victim like the Igbo tribe.

There are some things wrong that the Igbo tribe needs to fix from within & some of those things include (but are not limited to) leadership & unity.

Politically, South-East leaders are probably the weakest leaders in Nigeria cos they are hardly pro-active & they are so used to 'siddon look'. Look how long it took them to find a solution to Nnamdi Kanu's situation.

Come on, nobody is going to dash anyone presidency...you need to plot the politics & grind it. You need to make alliances & connect with other regions & parties. What we have in the south-East is people who do not want to connect with other regions of the country politically but want to be president.

Secondly, the south-east is the most divided region politically...South-East leaders don't get along with each other as much as the leaders in the other regions of Nigeria do. Also, the populace/masses in the South-East are too emotional/sentimental that they typically think everyone in the country is their enemy & is against them & that makes them vote & support only people that are champions locally but don't matter on the grand scheme of things. Look, ironically,the great leaders from the south-East that have done a lot in Nigeria today & that most Nigerians like & think can make great leaders on the national stage are hated or disregarded in the South-East. Rochas, Dora Akunyili, Ngige, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili etc are mostly hated or disregarded in the South-East.

Meanwhile,these people have proven themselves as great leaders on the National stage....if only they and/or people like them had more support, today's story would be different.

I say all these with absolute objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by gragraboy: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. You IPOB only make noise and can't think. The world has not helped the people being killed in Myanmar, in Central African Republic, in South Sudan etc..... It is now you they will come and help. Lol. You will die for nothing and BBC will only be using your story as news to make more money. Nothing else.
I wonder o!...common flogging with cane they shouting everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
R
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by lanre316: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB fools be like....

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
who else is interested in supply sleeping bags, sachet water or puff puff.. It is going to be big business i swear,.. Airforce1 please forget about blowing-up next year.. next year Nigeria will become the largest recorded refugee crisis in the world.. you cant sell music to refugees grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by akinsammy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Does a soldier face the risk of being tried in a military court, for violations of human rights? Yes, but guess who will judge him? A soldier (or soldiers) who had been in his shoes. With all the atrocities committed in Iraq, Israel, and Afghanistan, how many soldiers are in prison?

My point is this: Don’t mess with soldiers with guns and bullets. Let’s embrace peace, for “dead men tell no tales
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by drTOO: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

confirm
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by drTOO: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
Seems more like the real war is between Yorubas and Igbos... What is Yorubas business with this biafra issue even the Hussas get sense pass Yorubas.. Yorubas are back stabbers slaves forever I prefer a Syrian or even a boko haram to a Yoruba person #fact
Rather, it's between Nigerians and ipob.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by drTOO: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
guru90:
Biafra is near......

GOD BLESS BIAFRA LAND.
in psychiatry, we call this 'delusion of grandeur'.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by akintom(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB now....

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by famzynet: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian army can lie oooooooooooo. They were shooting sporadically in civilian area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by mare23ayo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

I swear i too love your reply! cheers with a bottle of Heineken. Enjoy the Epl
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by RevT1: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Unfortunately for IPOB goats like u, some of us have brains in our heads and can make deductions easily. Something very hard for the average IPOB zombie to do. The guy himself hasn't denied his allegiance to IPOB but u want to deny it for him. It's as if your IPOB brain has started malfunctioning since the army taught u guys a lesson. Lol.
Stupidity and stubbornness is a lethal mix equal to suicide.

Eyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by RevT1: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Unfortunately for IPOB goats like u, some of us have brains in our heads and can make deductions easily. Something very hard for the average IPOB zombie to do. The guy himself hasn't denied his allegiance to IPOB but u want to deny it for him. It's as if your IPOB brain has started malfunctioning since the army taught u guys a lesson. Lol.
Stupidity and stubbornness is a lethal mix equal to suicide.

I didn't want to dignify u with a response, but I needed to tell you, you are a collosal waste of space.

You will die of hate; a very slow and painful death.

Mr. "Deduction", I hope u were able to deduce whether or not I am Ipob?

Hate filled imbeci.le like you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by gentlelily(f): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

You just proved him right. You're brainless, a complete retardd. It shows you didn't comprehend one single thing he said. Your response betrayed you. You should rather find somewhere quiet to sit and cry like a baby. Doing so may provoke God to have mercy on you and provide you with at least half a normal human brain.
you just won your self the world best fool, go get a life and stop masturbating on any IPOB news you don't like a people and you still want to be with them. Educated nuisance like you
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by mpowa(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
dreamworld:
Islamic nigerian military killing christian biafrans in the south and labeled them terrorist Just because they are trying to secede, this is the hight of injustice and human right violation
South east leaders are calling for peace but are scared to seek for justice

The way yorubas are shouting one nigeria, na waoo,
What are you people gaining from this forced unity ,
Some people self
You can shout your propaganda Till Eternity, nothing will change...Nobody is forcing you to remain in Nigeria, if you thing your Biafrau.d will be an heaven on earth...But Naija is not a banana republic where you just wake up one day and say you're leaving - take the right steps, do the right things, engage your leaders and representatives, let them engage the FG and maybe you might have your wish, any other option is a waste of time, lives and properties.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by mpowa(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
dreamworld:
Islamic nigerian military killing christian biafrans in the south and labeled them terrorist Just because they are trying to secede, this is the hight of injustice and human right violation
South east leaders are calling for peace but are scared to seek for justice

The way yorubas are shouting one nigeria, na waoo,
What are you people gaining from this forced unity ,
Some people self
You can shout your propaganda Till Eternity, nothing will change...Nobody is forcing you to remain in Nigeria, if you think your Biafrau.d will be an heaven on earth...But Naija is not a banana republic where you just wake up one day and say you're leaving - take the right steps, do the right things, engage your leaders and representatives, let them engage the FG and maybe you might have your wish, any other option is a waste of time, lives and properties.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by gentlelily(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Start practicing effective head giving. LMAO
That's if that's not your day job already grin
Trust me, u will need it
Hahahaha continue very soon you will blame your village people for your woes and misfortunes thank God for Nairaland some people could have died of High blood pressure Biko Nairaland continue with your IPOB news jare
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by NPComplete: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
RevT1:

I didn't want to dignify u with a response, but I needed to tell you, you are a collosal waste of space.

You will die of hate; a very slow and painful death.

Mr. "Deduction", I hope u were able to deduce whether or not I am Ipob?

Hate filled imbeci.le like you.

So says the IPOB goat
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by NPComplete: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
gentlelily:
Hahahaha continue very soon you will blame your village people for your woes and misfortunes thank God for Nairaland some people could have died of High blood pressure Biko Nairaland continue with your IPOB news jare

I hope u have started practicing.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by freshest4live: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Odianose13:

Bro, why humiliate yourself this way? Look at you wailing mercilessly. Why so much frustration? Igbos are doing well even here in the US and Canada. Even there in Nigeria, the Igbos are doing well. The educated and enlightened Igbos won't even want to get Biafra this way. Who is marginalizing the Igbos? Na by to be president? Have u ever thought of life after Biafran Independence? What's your reason for such cursing? Do you know the plans of NK after independence or u think he doesn't have a cabal? Have you thought about how to accommodate Uwazuruike and BIM in the tussle for power? You don't think about life after independence. You just wail and curse. You better sit up cos there is progress everywhere in Igbo land and among Igbo people!
I keep asking myself that question, who is marginalizing the Igbos.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by fountainJay: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground by CellTabRepair20: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You dey mind these Jew men? Delusion is in their DNA

You hate your wife so much but angry she wants to leave. #mentalcase. Ask your mother how you came about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.