Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? (2739 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by amuki: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
My observation shows that ladies show more interest in getting to the altar than the guys and some ladies literally drag their guys through manipulation,seduction,appeal to his ego etc
Have you ever wondered why the bride keeps beeming throughout the wedding while the groom keeps pondering on what brought him there and what the heck he's doing?Let's hear your views.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Freiburger(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
Is see true but thats their own way of securing a relationship with a man they really love.
Ladies prove me wrong smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Kelvinj(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lmao, oya ladies is that true??
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by NnamdiN: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
Once they(ladies)miss the marriage train,there's no second chance 4 them(though few of them are as lucky as the guys),as 4 guys,we can misuse as many chances as possible and still get married(irrespective of all physical and natural barriers)I guess that's why they are always eager to get married.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 01, 2010
Speak for yourself homo homie
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Scooby1(m): 2:20am On Mar 01, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by daduke2k(m): 3:46am On Mar 01, 2010
Na because their time dey go. When they get up to 38yrs, marriage 4 them na bye bye.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by ima1(f): 5:11am On Mar 01, 2010
Cuz we do have something called a biological clock, and we have a desire to build a lasting relationship, but guess what you men are also interested in married when you start hitting 40yrs of age cuz you know no one will be there for you if you become too old, so one way or the other everyone at some point is interested in marriage, women just happen to be interested sooner than men.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by oyinda3(f): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2010
age difference i guess. women marry later nowadays (because of school, career etc) and they want to marry their age mates (who are not ready for marriage). and also there is the menopause biological clock  lipsrsealed

among the hausa ppl or many other muslim countries. it's probably the opposite. the girls are too young and the men are older. so it's the men that are probably more interested in marriage.
this is just my hypothesis though.

ima1:

Cuz we do have something called a biological clock, and we have a desire to build a lasting relationship, but guess what you men are also interested in married when you start hitting 40yrs of age cuz you know no one will be there for you if you become too old, so one way or the other everyone at some point is interested in marriage, women just happen to be interested sooner than men.

exactly true!!

that's why among divorcees, women are least likely to re-marry.
even though they are the ones who push more for marriage when younger.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by chika98: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2010
This is filled with generalizations so why bother replying it. Marriage isn't for everyone.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by H2O2: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2010
Well one possibility could be to think they've been living wretchedly in destitution all their lives and one guaranteed way to snap out of that hell hole is marriage. marriage is their road to riches.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Olisa4all: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2010
I tot it was a 50-50 thing. .
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^me too oo
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Cmiller(m): 12:54am On Mar 07, 2010
<2 b mo sincere d ladies ar al out now since d number of women is twice of men,they climb d highest mountain 2 get d strongest charm or tactics 2 get u tied,guyz d game is pregnancy n watch out it may not b urs bt stil we ar in d era of ladies fightin 2 get a law wia they can pay d groom price of d man dey wnt,so in evry relationship observe wen d oviation is loudest.>
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by DAVE5(m): 1:33am On Mar 07, 2010
@cmiller u funny gan.sha i know woman hustle cos at a certain age of 40-45 they r expired n cant reproduce but a man can last all the while 80 90 100 it doesnt matter.just like u can c a granddad takin an 18 year old 4 a wife but not vice versa as in the case of women
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Duniverse(m): 3:59am On Mar 07, 2010
Cmiller:

<2 b mo sincere d ladies ar al out now since d number of women is twice of men,they climb d highest mountain 2 get d strongest charm or tactics 2 get u tied,guyz d game is pregnancy n watch out it may not b urs bt stil we ar in d era of ladies fightin 2 get a law wia they can pay d groom price of d man dey wnt,so in evry relationship observe wen d oviation is loudest.>
you definatly right
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Duniverse(m): 4:01am On Mar 07, 2010
Olisa4all:

I tot it was a 50-50 thing. .
wrong thought.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by emmatony: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
Good topic keep it up undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by olugirl(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
Men r funny, behind closed doors, they act like idiots, begging for a kiss, with their dicks standing painfully. In public, they start to feel maho like gals r chasing after them.

You should be happy any girl want to marry you
Duniverse:

you definatly right
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by BadMoFo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
for tha same reason they are more interested in babies than men
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by macherie1: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
Answer is simple! ladies have a better sense of responsibility than guys. i'll also like to correct the opinion that there more girls than guys. The problem is there are lots of guys but very few responsible and eligible ones.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Olisa4all: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2010
olugirl:

Men r funny, behind closed doors, they act like idiots, begging for a kiss, with their dicks standing painfully. In public, they start to feel maho like gals r chasing after them.

You should be happy any girl want to marry you
I gues ur generalizin based on your personal experience. .
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by olugirl(f): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
Yes it is!
Olisa4all:

I gues your generalizin based on your personal experience. .
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
Case closed, now every one of you here should go and get married.

Even the married ones should go and re-marry OK?.

I ran out.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ Topic

Because ladies are obviously more responsible that men! Marriage is all about responsibility and the likes of Pro01 are hyperventilating at the thought of that! tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Topic

Because ladies are obviously more responsible that men! Marriage is all about responsibility and the likes of Pro01 are hyperventilating at the thought of that! tongue cheesy

I think you are responsible right?. Then let's get married now?.

Since am responsible also?.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by daduke2k(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
@olugirl. your bf nids 2 see dis , dont ya tink
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by chidyke77(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
I hv heard frm a lot of ladies especially those that are already running out of time that they wl welcome any man that propose to them wt open arms and heart irrespective of d persons occupation as long as he wl marry her,some wl even sponsor the wedding to make sure there wont be any obstacle. So frm ths u hv to be convinced that women are more happier because they dnt wnt to remain single in their fathers house thereby receiving insults and disrespect frm their family,friends and younger girls.
I hav seen a divorce woman that said she's happy at least she's no longer a lady bt a woman wt a child because she knew that her divorced husband was'nt the type she needs just that she's fast approaching menopause and earnestly needs a child frm a marriage. Ths is their major reason and nt bn more responsible or not.
Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by olugirl(f): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2010
You should be happy Nigerian ladies still want to marry you, despite all the odds, You want d society to be like that abroad where men AND women don't care about marriage and the ladies always get the favour and upper hand if there is any split between a couple and having the last laugh. All of that is the end result of men taking women for granted.

Women are opening their hands to any man and you are happy to say it, that means they r using you as a tool to achieve what you perceive is social status (marriage) rather than marrying you for who you are. poor men!

My ex is back now talking marriage, but reading posts like this, i would probably show him pepper, so he has no mouth to go out to say, i was d one pressuring him and if he goes, life goes on,  some1 else will always come, i get asked out more by single 30 something yr old men looking for wives than even younger guys.
chidyke77:

I hv heard frm a lot of ladies especially those that are already running out of time that they wl welcome any man that propose to them wt open arms and heart irrespective of d persons occupation as long as he wl marry her,some wl even sponsor the wedding to make sure there wont be any obstacle. So frm ths u hv to be convinced that women are more happier because they dnt wnt to remain single in their fathers house thereby receiving insults and disrespect frm their family,friends and younger girls.
I hav seen a divorce woman that said she's happy at least she's no longer a lady bt a woman wt a child because she knew that her divorced husband was'nt the type she needs just that she's fast approaching menopause and earnestly needs a child frm a marriage. Ths is their major reason and nt bn more responsible or not.

Re: Why Are Ladies More Interested In Marriage Than Men? by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
Girls want someone to call husband and not some random guy who would dump them tommorrow

(1) (Reply)

Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: / Eviction Time - 3 Most Infamous Posters On The Romance Section! / At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.