Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance (1136 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance / Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
The thunderous vibrating sound of a fighter jet made my very essence to evaporate as my fragile heart squeezed itself in fear. The rumbling cloud. The chaos and shouts of help. The moans of war. Gunshots and screams couldn't leave my hearing. What's going on? From the side of the street, I watched men in python skin, jump down from their bus, inflicting pain and death to armless innocent citizens. I watched as mother and child scamper for safety. I watched as men abandon their cars to the bush. I couldn't remain still for fear of a stray bullet. I hampered for safety. I might be ready to die, but what of people whose lives are tied to mine? What of those I am to help in life? The fear of dying without fulfillment was more consuming.

The streets of Aba was like a deserted snake island. You dare not wear red, black or green if you must remain with breath. Biafra is a cause, but should it come from war? Is another war about to break out? As I ask my little mind, the cry of a child brought me back to my immediate environment. A strayed little child was down, she has broken her ankle and her mother was nowhere to be found. Without wasting much time, I carried her immediately as gunshots becomes more evident to my hearing. I ran, with this innocent little child who knows nothing about war or death. A beautiful lady who knew nothing but cries.

Whether I was risking my life for another, I never cared. For the first time in my life, I saw the life of another as more important than mine. Ohhh.. How I cried when i saw a lifeless body on the side of the road. i saw him got drowned in his own pool of blood. What is life? Why where we born just to die? Where goes the soul? The weight of the little child had no significant. She sniffs and cling tighter to my shoulder, like she has known me forever. Our soul had already bonded as we fought for survival.

In my haste, to find a suitable place for the little kid, my phone vibrated only to find out that EntMirror have been hacked. Ooh Noooooo! Why Now? The weight of another burden pressed upon me, trying to eliminate my fighting genie. I saw some IPODS, charging toward me as if I was the adversary. I thought they were coming for me but no, they were coming for the men behind me. The men on python skin who were ready to dance the dance.

How can someone, be so bold to lose his life for a cause? I saw these passionate IPODS, being shot at.. Some fled, those that remained got hit and fell to the ground in death. I saw the leader of the group, raise hands up as bullets made hole in his skin. Instead of being in shock, he smiled as his body meet the ground. This was my first time seeing a soul depart to an unknown dimension. I never knew I was already on the ground until I kissed the salty element. I spit it out in disgust cause the soil in Aba cannot be trusted. The little kid was calm and lifeless, unusual. Hey! Hey! Wake up! I say wake up.. I screamed and hit her chest.. There was no sign of life. She wasn't hit by a bullet, was there? My brain processor was faster than usual as its coördination spill off the wheel.. My adrenaline was crossing its perimeter and I could feel weakness overwhelm me. I screamed for the heavens to hear and with one last strength, hit her chest as she gasped for breath. She's alive! oohh she's alive..! Whatever happened, I never knew. All I could recall was that my very hands brought her back to life. What a gifted hand. My hands weren't only gifted to write with inks, it has indeed resurrect a life that was once damned. Salty tears roll down my cheek as my mouth welcome them with open arms, cursing the victimization that plagues the world.

I was able to drop the little beauty in a police station. She never wanted to let go. I began to feel like a mother I will never be. I began to feel like a woman, dumping her own child to the snakes. But I knew we have to move on to see another day. Our separation was a sorrowful one. Who is her mother? How I wish I knew..

There was another gunshot, my head swayed in different directions and coming at me was a bullet. I saw the bullet, slow in motion. I saw the bullet, being captured by my very sight as it got into me. I held my stomach. There was no sound, no pain, only red fluid. The world looked muted and time itself froze. I saw my life story play before me. My body fell to the ground as the clouds become a friend. So peaceful! I watched the cloud formed different elements and within, I was at peace. Could death be so peaceful and painless?

"Henry, Henry, you have a new..."

The peaceful cloud was calling on me as I smile in return..

"Henry wake up! Wake up your sleepy head!"

My body jerked out from bed.. "Was that a dream? Holy shitt..!

"What dream? I said you have a new blog comment. The technical team are still working on restoring your blog images from the hack."

Ohhhh.. The hack was real, but others weren't? My little brother looked at me, puzzled.

"Sorry, please get me a coffee first, I'm dry."

My experience was a dream, but somehow, I believe someone's consciousness infused into mine. The truth remains, WAR is no child's play. I believe in peace.

By Henry Ibeleme

www.entmirror.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by HungerBAD: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deep.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Akinya17: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
I love this. You have a special gift. You took me to Aba in that write up.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Akinya17:
I love this. You have a special gift. You took me to Aba in that write up.

Serious? grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by funkyibodude(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
I predicted something like this will sometimes in 2015 at the height of radio biafra. But was heavily criticizd. My fear nw is this has turned into more than a cheap blackmail for kanu
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
funkyibodude:
I predicted something like this will sometimes in 2015 at the height of radio biafra. But was heavily criticizd. My fear nw is this has turned into more than a cheap blackmail for kanu

I pray it all dies down.. The world itself isn't healthy enough for a war.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by MyNewJackeT: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
nice write up, but at the end it's literally fake.

it's not real man.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
saw two fighter jets flying over my house 2day Only the sound alone is death, and in the mid-air they did some turning stunt, while dis may sound cool, fam its scary and i dnt want to see it again.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
saw two fighter jets flying over my house 2day Only the sound alone is death, and in the mid-air they did some turning stunt, while dis may sound cool, fam its scary and i dnt want to see it again.

That fighter is no child's play oooh cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
HenryDion:

That fighter is no child's play oooh cheesy
swear bro
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Daviddson(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wow! Such a literary artistry! Great fiction. But remove the word "dreamy" from the title of the thread,to attract more readers. kiss
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Daviddson:
Wow! Such a literary artistry! Great fiction. But remove the word "dreamy" from the title of the thread,to attract more readers. kiss

Lol.. Fiction though.. But I'm sure someone experienced something worst.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Recent Python Dance by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun smiley

(1) (Reply)

Domination Or Marginalisation / IPOB/Radio Biafra Sensitized The People Days In Advance Of The Planned Vaccine / Enugu-onitsha Expressway: FG Issues 2-days Ultimatum To Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.