Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145722 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by bamite(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
This is an example of a failed country.

One where a person who already has his case in court.

A bigot of a president orders the military to invade Kanu's home, shoots everyone including his Dog and ransacks the place. Tomorow you will come and say you are the giant of Africa? Giant of what? Impunity and military brutalisation? What sane nation should emulate you?

Deploying Soldiers in a democracy, to a non combatant civilian area?

Some Nigerians might support this

But using military might to shut voices of dissent in a democracy actually means that you dont yet have a democracy

Please stop crying ehn! take heart.

But you were one of the most ferocious online warriors here. I expected to see a better resistance than this na haba.

After all said and done, I can authoritatively say my hands have being fallen, to say the least grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:05am On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Is that so?. Is ipob an armed group?so they should stand so the unprofessional military can shoot them all dead. Sorry you don't have sense, if you did you would be asking why the military is using so much force against unarmed civilians .
I laugh at any southerner making mockery of this issue because as far as Nigerian is structured the way it is this same thing must happen to you one day. If not today, tomorrow.
Yorubas esp asking where is Kanu? I believe nadeco and Tinubu were all in Nigeria when they were fighting for democracy. Keep laughing. Forget that ketu-mile12happened, agatu happened, Ife happened, olu falaes farm happened and many others happened and they will happen again. You can laugh today but not tomorrow. If you wish to sit and swallow injustice, not everyone would do same. Except you want to lie to yourself, every Nigerian knows that restructuring has been brought to the table because of this Biafra agitation.
I am sick and tired of people making mockery of this matter,but am sure of one thing ,90%of those making mockery of this issue are of a particular religion cos bloodshed means nothing to them.

Eyah!! Now I feel like crying after reading all this lamentations.

But I thought the BSS was mandated to burn down the zoo if the zoo army tried anything funny. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Yorubasta muslim. Let the military continue their killing spree, and I advise you to keep laughing.
The military has the intelligence to know when words are being thrown around and they also know when there is a threat. They were unprofessional and they have no excuse for killing unarmed civilians because Kanu said ABC. So where are the weapons? I guess in your bedroom. Good nyt/good morning
GoldNiagara:

He is a civilian yet setting up a bss, he is a civilian making seditious statements and breaking the law, and now he has pulled a skedaddle, bet you are too slow to connect the dots. where are the weapons and nuclear war heads now.

You are corn for brain reasoning with your ass. Only thing common about IBO warriors is cross dressing and leaving innocent hapless people to die bunch of cowards and blaming any one but themselves for it.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by movement32(m): 1:07am On Sep 17, 2017
This is very bad, Nigeria government why all these maltreatment, too bad to south east general
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by julietm123: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Crying? The blood of the innocent is all I hear crying. Good day.
bamite:

Eyah!! Now I feel like crying after reading all this lamentations.

But I thought the BSS was mandated to burn down the zoo if the zoo army tried anything funny. embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Hennynitan17(m): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.
which lawsuit? When they fail to acknowledge the government of d federation... then thr shudnt b a lawsuit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 1:11am On Sep 17, 2017
alt3r3g0:

What caused the last zenophobia in SA?

How do you think these terrorist are initiaied these days?

You can definitely incite voilence through speech. Why was it only hausa people that Igbos were looking for to harm and were attacking?

To say no amount of speech can incite voilence is just delusional.

Speech can and does incite voilence....same way it can also be used to heal and bring peace.

Thats why the bible cautions on the power of the tongue.

I repeat, speech does not cause physical harm. Hitting, punching, stabbing, shooting, etc.. these things cause physical harm.

Xenophobes and terrorists are, like I earlier said, cowards and intellectual dunces; they all lack the intelligence to form a rational and logical argument. In other words, counter speech with their own opposing speech.

Check yourself, don't be a wussy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 1:12am On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Yorubasta muslim. Let the military continue their killing spree, and I advise you to keep laughing.
The military has the intelligence to know when words are being thrown around and they also know when there is a threat. They were unprofessional and they have no excuse for killing unarmed civilians because Kanu said ABC. So where are the weapons? I guess in your bedroom. Good nyt/good morning

IPod low life you can go and hang yourself.See painment in flesh and blood. He pain am.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 1:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Buhari, Burantai, be warned you could be tried for war crimes, genocide in denhauge.Go and ask Milosevic of yougoslavia this is 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Buhari is a certified destroyer
Izzz dat all

So after all the mouth you people have been making, this is all we end up seeing?

I pity kanu that allowed you people to zuga him. I'm pretty sure he's full of regret in the bunker he's currently in now grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Hennynitan17(m): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2017
crisycent:
I have read a lot of stupid comments here. If IPOB members were armed like their Fulani counterpart with AK47, NA wouldn't have invaded. If a protest as peaceful as IPOB agitation could be treated like this, I fear for this country.

I hope by the IPOB procure arms to achieve their agitation by force, the government will not negotiate with them?
Will u be d first man at the war front?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:27am On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Crying? The blood of the innocent is all I hear crying. Good day.

grin grin Blood of innocents that was mixed and intoxicated with satchet seaman abi?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 1:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Israeljones:
Needless titles...
If Nnamdi kanu can run away... . i wud neva have blvd this if someone had said it...
But it is the gullible and brainwashed ones that cud sacificed there lives...

This only shows Those who confronted the soldiers r even more brave than the ones with the needless and useless titles..
He can only talk and talk and talk and even more talk but wen it comes to wen it matters most he fled like a church rat...

Even after laying siege in his house for days the Nigeria military didn't arrest him,I am not understanding the drama ,what did they achieve by all this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.

Lawsuit? Which court is going to entertain a case brought forward by a terrorist group? Never! They av finally fail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Hennynitan17(m): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Okuda:
I can guarantee that buhari would not see a second term in office. This is fact! IF anyhting happens to Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would go into war. This is fact! I would personally put my life savings in supporting IPOB in that war. This is Fact! I would be a fighter in that war. THIS IS FACT!
Safe journey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2017
You are correct that succession is a difficult matter but is anything meaningful ever easy?

I also don't get why Nigerian govt and so many Nigerians themselves show such bigotry and hatred to Igbos yet don't want them to go.

The venom with which BMC crew and hundreds of regular Nairalanders spew on Igbos is demonic. Let them go since you can't stand them!

mvem:
True but this examples you cited cannot really be compared with what we have now. SA was a case of blacks fighting oppression and descrimination, and these struggle was supported in many countries.The Arpatheid gov was already condemned and sanctioned everywhere in the world, so that is different...west and east germany was something totally different.It was a case of superpowers....east germany for russia and west germany for US. The two countries controlling the two germanies....The west was more progressive and the east was communist in line with russia. You say the east german experienced torture, from who?...russia...that one is a different story....

My point is that it is true that the agitation is reasonably but bro before a country can secede it is a very very diffcult process....The way i hear my fellow youths shout of seccession,wating for Trump or UN to divide the country, i get sad because they are misinformed....agitation is one thing and the way Intl politics works is not straight forward. Do you know there are hundreds of agitation for secession in the world and the last i know that was fruitful was south sudan, and u know the decades of war they had to pass through b4 a referendum that all parties had to agree on b4 it was held. Go and research how many countries have secceded in our modern era. We should calm down. The claims for agitation and secession are legitimate but this things are not gotten in one day and the country and continent we are in doesnt help too..... Nigeria still remains sovreign and all laws within the nation is respected first. A million can die now and UN and the intl' community might look the other way, remember rwanda. Intl' politics plays out differently and there is no formular for it. Just hope one world power is interested or it is only war,and a serious one that will draw the UN attention which we dont pray for. The only way is to take it easy and emulate the catalans of spain,scottish, and others in the way they are going about theirs.... and being in a country that doesnt respect human rights doesnt help the situation either.....time shall tell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Tayonic: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2017
puzzlegate:
j Listen to who is calling someone that schooled in England an illiterate. reread what you wrote and correct your wrong grammar to start with.
Na you be the real olodo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Akissani: 1:52am On Sep 17, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Some of you afonjas cannot reason. Let Nigerian Army keep their guns and come and fight armedless like IPOB. Or let IPOB be armed, and let see who will win. It's common sense that the side with weapons will win...this is just common sense!
e pain am

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Abbotp: 1:58am On Sep 17, 2017
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING O. I THOUGHT THEY SAID THE PLACE WAS BOMBED? WHAT DO WE BELIEVE NOW?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 2:05am On Sep 17, 2017
What Is Sedition?
Sedition can be aptly defined as any act, speech or publication that is done with a seditious intention. Seditious intention has been defined by the provision of S. 50 (2) of the Criminal Code. It provides:

50 (2) A “seditious intention” is an intention-

(a) To bring into hatred or contempt or excite disaffection against the person of the President or of the Governor of a State or the Government of the Federation; or

(b) to excite the citizens or other inhabitants of Nigeria to attempt to procure the alteration, otherwise than by lawful means, of any other matter in Nigeria as by law established; or

(c) To raise discontent or disaffection amongst the citizens or other inhabitants of Nigeria; or

(d) To promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between different classes of the population of Nigeria
In determining the actus reus for sedition, the court in the case of IGP vs. Anagbogu[2] held that the act of writing an article with a seditious intention is enough to amount to the offence of sedition.

The provision of S. 51 (2) further makes arrangement for situations in which would not be regarded as constituting seditious intention. It provides:

But an act, speech or publication is not seditious by reason only that it intends-
to show that the President or the Governor of a State has been misled or mistaken in any measure in the Federation or a State, as the case may be; or
(ii) to point out errors or defects in the Government or constitution of Nigeria, or of any State thereof, as by law established or in legislation or in the administration of justice with a view to the remedying of such errors or defects; or
to persuade the citizens or other inhabitants of Nigeria to attempt to procure by lawful means the alteration of any matter in Nigeria as by law established; or
To point out, with a view to their removal, any matters which are producing or have a tendency to produce feelings of ill-will and enmity between different classes of the population of Nigeria.
It is further provided for in S. 50 (3) that in determining whether an act was done with a seditious intention, such person would be deemed to intend the natural consequences that would flow from his actions.

The Punishment For Sedition
The Criminal Code in S. 51 provides for the punishment in the offence of sedition. The section states:

(1) Any person who-

(a) Does or attempts to do, or makes any preparation to do, or conspires with any person to do, any act with a seditious intention;

(b) utters any seditious words;

(c) prints, publishes, sells, offers for sale, distributes or reproduces any seditious publication; (d) imports any seditious publication, unless he has no reason to believe that it is seditious; shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction for a first offence to imprisonment for two years or to a fine of two hundred naira or to both such imprisonment and fine and for a subsequent offence to imprisonment for three years and any seditious publication shall he forfeited to the State.

(2) Any person who without lawful excuse has in his possession any seditious publication shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction, for a first offence to imprisonment for one year or to a fine of one hundred naira or to both such imprisonment and fine, and for a subsequent offence to imprisonment for two years; and such publication shall be forfeited to the State.

[b]It should be noted that prosecution for the offence of sedition must be commenced within six months after the offence is committed.[/b]Prosecution for the offence of sedition cannot be carried out except with the written approval of the Attorney General of the Federation or of the State concerned

It should also be noted that when it comes to the uttering of seditious words, a person cannot be convicted on the uncorroborated testimony of just one witness.

Later they will say Kanu is Innocent
May the souls of the truly innocent Misguided individuals that died over nothing rest in Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by benjsniper33: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Some of you afonjas cannot reason. Let Nigerian Army keep their guns and come and fight armedless like IPOB. Or let IPOB be armed, and let see who will win. It's common sense that the side with weapons will win...this is just common sense!

Then why singing war songs without tongues and drums? that is the common sense

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by benjsniper33: 2:22am On Sep 17, 2017
DeWisedon:
had it been that your brain is still working,you will know that Ipob don't want war,they want #FREEDOM
olodo afonja

Had it been your own brain nerves are functioning properly you should have known by now that freedom cannot be achieved by fanning the embers of tribal hatred, threatening fire and brimstone on a government and risking the destruction of the lives and properties of an industrious group of people due to your subversive activities.

Had it been your brain is secreting the right glands, Dont you know that TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTERS DO NOT LEAVE THEIR PEOPLE IN TRYING TIMES??

Oya quote and attack me simply because i just slap some sense into your rotten BLUE-GREEN-RED brain.

Predictable Rats.

You dont like afonja but you want to go to lagos, you want to wear aso-ebi, you want to watch Olamide and Wizkid etc... you are eyeing that yoruba girl's ass , you cant get all that then you resort to hating him, hating his achievements,Hating his language, hating is wide and celebrated history, hating his rich culture (after copying), hating the fact that he controls Politics, Entertainment, Media etc...You make your money in business and commerce but yet you pay your dues to afonja. STOP HATING BROs.

DO you know that most of the soldiers deployed to Molest Kanu and his fellow IPOB miscreants are of Yoruba Extraction??
The commanding officer of Operation Python Dance 2, The Army Press, Spokesman ,Most of the foot soldiers are Afonja.

After the mouth making and empty threats by Kanu and his Jobless, stick-and-stone-welding orphans with chinese muscles and fleshy lips with their ABA-MADE TRAINERS, The AFONJA came right to HIS CRAPPY DEN TO WHUP HIS ASS and the asses of his urine-licking Human-like Dogs.

Omo Ibo Olodo Rabata.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by scantee(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2017
It has just started....all of you jubilation over this nonsense should remember tables turns around, Biafra agitation continues it can never be killed by using military force...

I have a story to tell my unborn kids....one nijiria my ass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by SmartMugu: 2:25am On Sep 17, 2017
islandmoon:
well, I saw his jean, some should go and give it to him, so he drives a Rodeo ? that jean , lol
Chairman I no understand wetin you dey talk. You wan buy jeans? I have all brands to sell. How many containers you want?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by chelsea4su(f): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2017
See ur head
chronique:
I never knew Nigerians could be this stupid by celebrating this kind of atrocity committed by the government. Anyways, it's obvious you guys deserve the kind of leaders you get. The unfortunate thing is that it is mostly those who can't afford 3 square meals a day or a decent life, that are applauding this level of barbaric act. Kudos to you all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by chelsea4su(f): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2017
You just love war, won fi seyin ni
scantee:
It has just started....all of you jubilation over this nonsense should remember tables turns around, Biafra agitation continues it can never be killed by using military force...

I have a story to tell my unborn kids....one nijiria my ass

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Mtcheww, IPOB/Igbo melodrama; I thought I would see nothing still standing but just ruins.

Lets not forget how Sheik Zazzaki (Shiite leader) and Mohammed Yusuf's (Boko Haram founder) homes were reduced to to rubble; both northern Hausa Muslims - so Igbos twisting this thing into a tribal or religious persecution are only wasting their time - Kanu is lucky to be given this much latitude; Zazzaki is still locked up under house arrest; while Kanu is walking free.

When it comes to session or national security, the government doesn't care who you are; you cross the line , you pay the price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 3:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Where is Asari dokubo?Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by tosan245(m): 3:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Angelanest:
A journalist who visited the residence of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB in Umuahia, Abia state capital earlier today - has shared pictures from the area which has been deserted following the military invasion in the region.

According to Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who accused the Nigerian Army of declaring war on Mr. Kanu, the soldiers forcefully gained entrance into Nnamdi Kanu's house after shooting for about 40 minutes. His entrance gate was broken and forced open in a bid to arrest the IPOB leader.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-invasion-in-abia.html

The Sun Once Shed Tears.

Like a déjà vu it returns,
tension in its plight, darkness in its light.
Like an old song it echoes,
memories of the pain, agony of the past.

Like a lonely bird it sings,
melody within its tone, anguish within its rhymes.
Like an elder it recalls,
death on the streets, mourning on repeat.

Like a nightmare it haunts,
FGN shed no blood, IPOB it would flow like a flood.
Like civilized Nations it requires,
Human Rights should not be left, dialogue would be right.

Like a déjà vu it returns,
tension in its plight, darkness in its light.
Like an old song it echoes,
memories of the pain, agony of the past.

by:
Guobadia Iyen Tosan®

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by morbeta(m): 3:40am On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood
Their regular trademarks

Fela - 1978

So was the case in Kalakuta Republic 1978, so is the case in Biafra 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.