Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (145714 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by luluman: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Balkan:
Nigerians who are on jubilation over this should wait and ponder.
this is just the beginning of the problem. Nnamdi Kanu will not wait for army to assassinate him .

His intelligent was right when he said they planned to assassinate on his way to Enugu for a meeting with the governors
But he said he was ready to die for the cause now

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
majekdom2:
read about Ukraine and crimea, you will see things differently and that the Army have been gentle on this issue.

I agree with you. The zoo army have been very gentle, hence no life was lost.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by electricdangers: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
caution!

Go and find job kid, and stop disturbing my mentions with your childish rants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5974728_dego1_jpg98638c782e951716f48718649fead829

small wonder the guy dey para. those ipob illiterates turned him to a superstar celebrity

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
9inches:

What happened to engaging speech with speech. Only cowards counter speech with violence.
So unleashing a full military on one man for his speech which he has every guaranteed right to is justifiable to you? You are only confirming how much of a zoo animal you are. You and your type need a serious re-colonisation.

I think you really need your head to be check maybe you have fuel in it and not brain.
Fools like you were hailing Cownu and called Buhari a weak president when Cownu was going from one eastern state to another threaten the government.
That was how Rwanda genocide that claim millions of lives started.
Fools like you call it common speech and you don't know that some speech are dangerous than weapons.

Just a little dose that Buhari showed him and fools like you are now quoting laws.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by luluman: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
nwabobo:

Keep mocking.
ajekun iya nio je

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
This is total violation of human right
But there is a saying that goes "He who fight and run away lives to fight another day".
Watch how kanu will bounce back with full undisputed spirit and take this tyrant we call president by surprise...

Yes! Of course.

I heard he is already in Tel Aviv having a chat with the Israelis.

They have provided him with 4000 of their best Special Forces officers and they are all flying back to Abuja to take Aso Rock! cheesy

Chest-beating idiots! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
electricdangers:

Go and find job kid, and stop disturbing my mentions with your childish rants.
i won't find a job and I won't stop disturbing your mention

been looking for you subway101 the guy that posted obinoscopy pictures on nairaland
why are you violating nairalanders privacy
it's not good
cc
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Kaywaz(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
But there is a saying that goes "He who fight and run away lives to fight another day".
Watch how kanu will bounce back with full undisputed spirit and take this tyrant we call president by surprise...
bounce on who? I guess not on Mr president unless he is ready to travel 6ft under ground. Even his untrained BSS will not safe him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by talk2emma: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
This is an evidence that buhari is a useless dictator
Killing innocent people and terrorising the south east will not end the agitation for biafran referendum and restructuring the nation.....

Rather This barbaric act has won more Souls for the agitation

We have seen how a man who on a global stage said that those Regions who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him...
It wasn't just a gaffe
Buhari meant every word of it and he is fulfilling them right in our eyes....
There is nothing to justify such hatred from a president

We shall never forget
We shall never be deterred from pursuing equity and justice

Buhari and those that did this will never no peace

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by wahles(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Stanweezy:
Buhari will no no peace, ur hands are stain with blood of innocent ppl murderd by the military all in the name of python dance

Lol, m nt sure this is d First time e b doing dz shit. He didn't become a general by playing ludo na. So don't worry about d blood on his hand#

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
danilmo:

he has the guaranteed right to say if he is arrested nigeria will burn. hissss
Absolutely yes. DSS can invite him for questioning but only a court of law can decide what happens to his fundamental freedom. It might be you tomorrow, becareful of what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Disappointed
I thought you had a brain
Then again...
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Did not take long for the Headquarters of Biafra to be abandoned. So those " Biafra Secret Service" and those Ariaria trained "Commandos" abandoned Ship?

And just like his business venture in the UK, he has failed once again in life.

Why the illiterates chose this uneducated dropout out as their leader is a little puzzling.

I guess people that fail in life attract each other.

Some comments i read here is unbelievable. Somebody even mentioned 20 Billion in damages lol. For a place not befitting a Hen House?but is a Palace in the land of the illiterate Kanu and his followers.

And who will compensate those that own the Mosques and Northern businesses burned down in Abia?who will pay for the Police Station burnt?who will pay for the wide lootings by IPOB members in the East?who will pay for the destruction of lives and properties in Rivers by IPOB followers?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:
Needless titles...
If Nnamdi kanu can run away... . i wud neva have blvd this if someone had said it...
But it is the gullible and brainwashed ones that cud sacificed there lives...

This only shows Those who confronted the soldiers r even more brave than the ones with the needless and useless titles..
He can only talk and talk and talk and even more talk but wen it comes to wen it matters most he fled like a church rat...

Point of correct pls, he fled like a chicken.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
The average Nigerian is a retardd
One can surely make such conclusions based on the comments of the general population

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Ten06(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jolar101:
ICC and UN can now see the evidence of Buhari's war crimes against unarmed agitators.
Do you know how many group are waiting for UN to see their evidence? Ask the refugees that are detain in inhumane condition in some parts of Europe, the South Sudanese or the Central Africa republic and the Myanmar people

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okuda:

I stand for something.. I would die for it if need be. what do you stand for. Furcking afonja and coward.
Pls proceed to Aba now and put this your words to action. Buhari boys are there doing the python dance while waiting for you

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
julietm123:
Abeg reason na. There is no comparison between Kanu and ojukwus case. Ojukwu was in a war situation and he was a military man. Kanu is an unarmed civilian.use your brain decode am. He should wait for the Nigerian Army to shoot him down. SMH.
Thought he said nobody that comes for him will leave there alive. Empty barrel indeed gay Jewish wannabe Cownu

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:

Deluded...that's what u people will keep believing till u go on extinct

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by wahles(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Honestly I have nothing against d Igbos bt Nnamdi Kanu. He talks too much,lawless and inconsiderate# congrats to him though, m sure history class would put smiles on some faces grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by Ten06(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
perez100:
The python will get tired and regret starting the dance and the python fans will curse the day the python started the dance.
This kind of wishful thinking will increase your paranoia

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by peaceland(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by sunnymaja(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
The only mistake northerners made was to shield boko Haram because they came with jihadist camouflage. So it will result to the same mistake if the easterners and army are looking at the way kanu is going knowing fully that no president wants to cede any part of its territory. The early you understand the better. War is badly .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by electricdangers: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
i won't find a job and I won't stop disturbing your mention

been looking for you subway101 the guy that posted obinoscopy pictures on nairaland
why are you violating nairalanders privacy
it's not good
cc
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

Mschew. You think everyone is jobless like you, fxucj off my mention and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Some of you afonjas cannot reason. Let Nigerian Army keep their guns and come and fight armedless like IPOB. Or let IPOB be armed, and let see who will win. It's common sense that the side with weapons will win...this is just common sense!

Mumu Army are not John Cena vs Undertaker , Mayweather vs his opponents, Army are men with arms and ammunitions that are created in each country to fight with gun and every other sophisticated weapons available.

Go and report to the UN na army uses gun in Nigeria. olodo no wonder Kanu was able to brainwashed most of you.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by wahles(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ten06:

Do you know how many group are waiting for UN to see their evidence? Ask the refugees that are detain in inhumane condition in some parts of Europe, the South Sudanese or the Central Africa republic and the Myanmar people
tell em! If America had their way sef dem go wipe iraq outta map. Who has been held for their invasion self wit WMD excuse?NO1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
electricdangers:

Mschew. You think everyone is jobless like you, fxucj off my mention and stop disgracing yourself.
bro i can't
you're endangering the lives of nairalanders
it's against the law

I'll say the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Stanweezy:
Buhari will no no peace, ur hands are stain with blood of innocent ppl murderd by the military all in the name of python dance
Which of the Buhari the one your runaway god called fake or the Original one in London?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
DeWisedon:
had it been that your brain is still working,you will know that Ipob don't want war,they want #FREEDOM
olodo afonja
Biafra or death means what exactly ?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emerikoss:
Because that man has authority he deployed troops and they're killing even innocent people, because of authority gained on Earth, He"ll soon die and face judgement.
And Kanu will leave forever on earth, are you sure Kanu will reach Buhari's age??

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
freedomforall30:
I see 20 billion Niara lawsuit for property destruction coming. How can a government behave like a criminal? Haba, even if people who don't support IPOB will see this as barbaric.

This is what happens in a country where it's people do not understand the meaning of diplomacy. Chaos. You all deserve it though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.