Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Single Mother In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother In Abuja (2169 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother In Abuja by kuse2(m): 3:27am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello House,

I will like to meet a responsible single mother in Abuja for a discreet[i][/i] relationship. I desire to show some love to this set of people, not the greedy singles we have today.
I am a responsible individual who is not doing badly as I have a job of my own.

Age Range: 25 to 35.
Shape: slim to moderate trims.
Completion: Any
Working class please.. I don't want liability.

You can reach me through ayoadey100@gmail.com.
Kindly include your social media profile(s) handle(s) in the mail and specify your location in Abuja.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday / *** / Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.