Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (47856 Views)

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by MissEdified(f): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wonders shall never end as a young lady has taken to social media to search for a husband for her 48-year-old mother.

The lady identified as Obidi (@obidiojochide) on Twitter, disclosed that she is tired of begging social media influencers to help her make this announcement. So, Obidi decided to so this for the last time.

According to her requirements, the young lady said that she is searching for a 50-year-old mom for her man and must be a resident in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

Her post reads:

“Hello I am tired of begging influencers to help me out. I am tweeting this with the last confidence I have. My mother is 48 years old and I am taking it upon myself to look for a partner for her. A 50-year-old and above man who stays in Abuja and needs a partner should do. Pls retweet. Please don't DM if you don't know the meaning of this tweet, the concept and all that should include it. Thanks. Somebody here will have an uncle, maybe his dad or her dad, my sister and I are ready to have step brothers and sisters. I am scared that we will leave soon and she will be alone.”

http://newshelm.ng/nigerian-lady-in-search-of-husband-for-her-48-year-old-mother/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by HungerBAD: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
God bless you Obidi.

Bold step I must say that you took, in looking for happiness for your mother. Hope she was not embarrassed by your antics?

Meanwhile.

Meet the eligible bachelor's of Nairaland, looking for love and a soul mate to spend their lives with.

Feel free to contact any.

A- Seun: 5ft 11, dark skin, shy, heavily loaded, knows a gold digger from afar and the password to his heart is PETS.

B- Lalasticlacla: 6ft 2, light skin, lives in Aba, has business interest in the Gas and oil sector, street smart, his heart has been broken 6 times before and has vowed to be careful this last time. Password to his heart SNAKE.

C- Mynd44 : 6Ft 1. Yoruba, but not a Yoruba demon. handsome, principled,loaded and ready to settle down if he sees the right woman. Password to his heart EFO RIRO.

D- Cutehector: Port-Harcourt girls will not let this one see road,and his family are having a meeting this evening for him to pick a wife in Abia. 5ft 10, light skin, gap toothed, has sweet mouth, banker and a Master's degree holder. Password to his heart FLEXING TINZ.

285 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by walexGodson(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Orishirishi lon shele ni naija yi sha

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
owk
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by xpac01(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please someone should tell me when her own vacancy is coming..

From what I am seeing, I can't wait to apply .,.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Ahmed0336(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nwa .... Something ll be fine for her.
Wish her all the best in her future hunting....

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
God bless you Obidi.

Bold step I must say that you took, in looking for happiness for your mother. Hope she was not embarrassed by your antics?

Meanwhile.

Meet the eligible bachelor's of Nairaland, looking for love and a soul mate to spend their lives with.

A- Seun: 5ft 11, dark skin, shy, heavily loaded, knows a gold digger from afar and the password to his heart is PETS.

B- Lalasticlacla: 6ft 2, light skin, lives in Aba, has business interest in the Gas and oil sector, street smart, his heart has been broken 6 times before and has vowed to be careful this last time. Password to his heart SNAKE.

C- Mynd44 : 6Ft 1. Yoruba, but not a Yoruba demon. handsome, principled,loaded and ready to settle down if he sees the right woman. Password to his heart EFO RIRO.

D- Cutehector: Port-Harcourt girls will not let this one see road,and his family are having a meeting this evening for him to pick a wife in Abia. 5ft 10, light skin, gap toothed, has sweet mouth, banker and a Master's degree holder. Password to his heart FLEXING TINZ.

cheesy cheesy gap tooth?? shocked Hungerbad don finish my life chei

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by sweetonugbu: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
HUNGERBAD is looking for a milf
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by HungerBAD: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
sweetonugbu:
HUNGERBAD is looking for a milf

I well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
48 IS STILL YOUNG.
IT IS WELL.......
even in the well!!!
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by adamsbadoo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
my dad will be a good option..

let her submit her qualification TO ME privately.
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
End time girls

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by soberdrunk(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
angry
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
God bless you Obidi.

Meanwhile.

light skinned wink, lalasticlala let's make this work,i promise not to break your heart this time, 7 is a lucky number wink password :snake grin

17 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by dayleke: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
HungerBad....

You bad for real......

See dem CV na....

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Gangster1ms: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
I'm 56 but i have a price.. monthly salary to be precise. If she needs my service let her pm.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by missioner(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tecno spark K7 (blue) available for urgent sale.
28k 2months old.
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Follygunners: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dis one dey use style dey advertise herself for rich sugar daddy wey dey Abuja. Craze thing. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by slapacha: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
R
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissEdified:
Wonders shall never end as a young lady has taken to social media to search for a husband for her 48-year-old mother.

The lady identified as Obidi (@obidiojochide) on Twitter, disclosed that she is tired of begging social media influencers to help her make this announcement. So, Obidi decided to so this for the last time.

According to her requirements, the young lady said that she is searching for a[b] 50-year-old mom for her man[/b] and must be a resident in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

Her post reads:

http://newshelm.ng/nigerian-lady-in-search-of-husband-for-her-48-year-old-mother/

OP, are u ok? Firstly, u said d lady is searching for a husband for her mom; then u say she is searching for a 50 year old mom for her man. Wetin u dey smoke ni?

11 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by castrol180(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
this is great and good development from a brave big breasted girl...

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Deltayankeeboi: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by jameyjaggs: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
cheesy grin c brezz

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Jakasibo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Seeing the picture won't be a bad idea. so I'll know what I'm applying for

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by PigMeat: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
She dey find who go help wash her mama wound.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by shepherd003: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
her picture no even clear sef
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by lagdmark(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
I think Senator Dino Maleye will fit as a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by Stallion93(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by onatisi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
i can always upgrade my age if the woman is wealthy sad
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by adomuwiner(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Show me the picture of ur mother

0 8 0 8 5 0 3 8 9 6 5
Re: Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Scam. A yahoo guy is behind that account

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.