Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday (2169 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Bhelamblog(m): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Twitter user Santos has revealed how a friend whom
He thought was one of the strongest men be know nearly committed Suicide, According to him he had tied the rope already, what was remaining was to pull off the chair.. Lots of people are really going through tough times.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-reveals-how-be-saved-his.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Greene66: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Waste of time.

Now he saved him from suicide, did he solve his problem that led him to suicide? No. What's the point?

When there is life there is hope but not in all cases. Not everyone has a hope. Hope from where? I know people who suffered till they died. So what are we saying? Why delay the inevitable?

I also know a man who killed himself because he was owing N4m. Where will he see N4m? Who will "borrow" or "dash" him N4m? Me sef wey he tell no get 1m let alone 4m. Death was his escape route. And he took it. What of the one on nairaland that set himself ablaze because of Peace Corps Bill?

My point is, people don't commit suicide for nothing. They have reasons. Help solve their problems or at least part of it.

GIVE THEM THE HOPE. Dont ruin their one chance to salvation by stopping their suicide.

That person on twitter is a bad man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by nifemi25(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Thanks, you just safe a life.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by makydebbie(f): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Greene66:
Alright.

Now he saved him from suicide, did he solve his problem that led him to suicide? No.

So yeah..
When there's life, there's hope.

He stopped him from taking his life, he should calm down first. Then they'll think of what led to such thoughts and they'll try solving it.

First things first, it's a process.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by emmykey0128(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Why did you do that? Why saving the fool? I still don't think why some idiot think suicide is the best option when they are having hard times, we are too much in this country, you would have just lgnore him now, so that we have one less fool mtchwwwwwww
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Only weaklings think of committing suicide.

Ask yourself why those unfortunate ones with no homes and jobs that live under the bridges in Lagos are not committing suicide but roughing it out everyday for their daily bread. This life is for the strong.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by XhosaNostra(f): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2018
I know he means well, but perhaps that's one of the reasons suicidal people don't share their problems with anyone. No confidentiality. Must everything be reported on Twitter?

I'd be mad as hell if I was the friend right now. If you wanna put your cape on & feel like a superhero, don't use my case as your point of reference.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by HayZee06(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Depression is real. Many pple hiding in thier closet with suicidal thoughts, get up and talk to someone and all will be fine.

Remember YOLO!
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Partnerbiz(f): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2018
this will make fp finally...
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Bhelamblog(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Fmartin(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2018
we are waiting for his friend to come out and give a reason for the failed siucide
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Greene66:
[s]Waste of time.

Now he saved him from suicide, did he solve his problem that led him to suicide? No. What's the point?

When there is life there is hope but not in all cases. Not everyone has a hope. Hope from where? I know people who suffered till they died. So what are we saying? Why delay the inevitable?

I also know a man who killed himself because he was owing N4m. Where will he see N4m? Who will "borrow" or "dash" him N4m? Me sef wey he tell no get 1m let alone 4m. Death was his escape route. And he took it. What of the one on nairaland that set himself ablaze because of Peace Corps Bill?

My point is, people don't commit suicide for nothing. They have reasons. Help solve their problems or at least part of it.

GIVE THEM THE HOPE. Dont ruin their one chance to salvation by stopping their suicide.

That person on twitter is a bad man.[/s]
angry

☣ ☠

Fixed!

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by FluidQueen(f): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

Ask yourself why those unfortunate ones with no homes and jobs that live under the bridges in Lagos are not committing suicide but roughing it out everyday for their daily bread. This life is for the strong.
Actually, No weakling would wanna hurt themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
Actually, No weakling would wanna hurt themselves.

cheesy It's figurative (mental weaklings) smiley
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Epositive(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

There is difference between depression and poverty. No man has power over depression. cry
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Epositive:

There is difference between depression and poverty. No man has power over depression. cry

I fully agree with you bro. But as for depression I feel it turns tragic (fatal - like these thoughts of committing suicide) when you keep it to yourself. The key is to reach out and stay connected.
-look for support from people who make you feel safe and cared for
-Try limiting being alone (keep up with social activities even if you don't feel like it)
-Get a pet (like a dog - trust me this works)
- Most importantly they should try seeing a trained medical professional in the field of psycho-therapy smiley
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Jman06(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Nothing will ever make me contemplate suicide in this life. Not with my lovely mum and siblings who care so much about me. Not with my beautiful girl who holds me dear. Never!

Guys, whenever the thought of suicide comes, think about those people in your life who care about you. This one of the reasons why a lovely family is the best gift anyone can get. A lovely family keeps you going and even discourage you from doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Learnstuffs: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Jman06:
Nothing will ever make me contemplate suicide in this life. Not with my lovely mum and siblings who care so much about me. Not with my beautiful girl who holds me dear. Never!

Guys, whenever the thought of suicide comes, think about those people in your life who care about you. This one of the reasons why a lovely family is the best gift anyone can get. A lovely family keeps you going and even discourage you from doing evil.
There are people who don't have anyone who cares about them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Epositive(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

I fully agree with you bro. But as for depression I feel it turns tragic (fatal - like these thoughts of committing suicide) when you keep it to yourself. The key is to reach out and stay connected.
-look for support from people who make you feel safe and cared for
-Try limiting being alone (keep up with social activities even if you don't feel like it)
-Get a pet (like a dog - trust me this works)
- Most importantly they should try seeing a trained medical professional in the field of psycho-therapy smiley
Like Etisalat, now you are talking! smiley
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Jman06(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Learnstuffs:

There are people who don't have anyone who cares about them.
Not even their mothers? And no friends at all It could be possible but very rare.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Sarang(f): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy It's figurative (mental weaklings) smiley

It's not true!! Quit judging you have no idea what others go through!! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Sarang(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Jman06:
Not even their mothers? And no friends at all It could be possible but very rare.

You didn't know before. You think everyone is as privileged as you are?! They are people in this world who have no one to care about them and IT IS NOT RARE!!
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Sarang:

It's not true!! Quit judging you have no idea what others go through!! angry

Why are you so angry cheesy Calm down we've all been through very rough periods in our lives. If you're depressed seek help, its that simple.

Suicide is never a way out.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Sarang(f): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

Why are you so angry cheesy Calm down we've all been through very rough periods in our lives. If you're depressed seek help, its that simple.

Suicide is never a way out.

lol I just hate to see people make assumptions of other's lives. You are right suicide is never a way out!
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Sarang:

lol I just hate to see people make assumptions of other's lives. You are right suicide is never a way out!

cool smiley
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by FruitCakes(f): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Sarang:

they always say suicide is not an option...but
they never give you a better one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by godliman: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Greene66:
Waste of time.

That person on twitter is a bad man.
Your teacher gave you bad knowledge in school, you reason anti clockwise. pity
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Surviving depression isn't easy, I have been there. My personality made it worse but I had my family and a friend to help me through although not before loosing half of the hair on my head. Mine wasn't even caused by poverty,i never lacked. It was more of an emotional thing... It took divine intervention not to use that scissors on any part of my body but my hair. My Sister saw me the following morning, she got scared and had to call my mom.. Lol! Just let me stop here!

Depression doesn't just happen, it is pent up frustration and anger. When you sulk it all instead of sharing your problems or reacting to situations you are gradually inviting it. The guy is right, don't man it all up. Speak! You never know you might get that help from where you least expected.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by ubunja(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2018
FruitCakes:

God Himself bless you for this. i pray.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by ubunja(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Surviving depression isn't easy, I have been there. My personality made it worse but I had my family and a friend to help me through although not before loosing half of the hair on my head. Mine wasn't even caused by poverty,i never lacked. It was more of an emotional thing... It took divine intervention not to use that scissors on any part of my body but my hair. My Sister saw me the following morning, she got scared and had to call my mom.. Lol! Just let me stop here!

Depression doesn't just happen, it is pent up frustration and anger. When you sulk it all instead of sharing your problems or reacting to situations you are gradually inviting it. The guy is right, don't man it all up. Speak! You never know you might get that help from where you least expected.
depression seems to love the well-off. its rare for the very poor to be depressed.its almost like the poor dont have the luxury to be depressed.
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
ubunja:

depression seems to love the well-off. its rare for the very poor to be depressed.its almost like the poor dont have the luxury to be depressed.
Lol...That's not very true, I'm not that "well off" neither am I poor. I'm from a middle class family but I got all the basics I needed .

Poor people get frustrated, but hardly get depressed because they have this survival traits in them.They venture into means that may appear not too civil, like robbery, etc but then not all of them. Some take their lives. So you are partially correct!
Re: Man Reveals How He Spent 1hr Begging his Friend Not to Commit Suicide Yesterday by KelvinCX(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
FruitCakes:

(1) (2) (Reply)

*** / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / As A Lady, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.