Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (12390 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:
you must be dumb to think I'd believe you over that finger nonsense!

I should put my vagina instead of my fingers ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I should put my vagina instead of my fingers ?
slowpoke...show your F.A.C.E!
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:
slowpoke...show your F.A.C.E!

what if I post another woman 's face ? do you trust me ?

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

what if I post another woman 's face ? do you trust me ?
if you do that, then you are not what you claim to be...

Oh I see...you're hiding your face because you're U.G.L.Y!
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:

but, you even love those black women who have much more ugly faces than a byatch white sl u t.

how twisted your aesthetical point of view is. so, you have no authority to cast any judgment on this issue.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:

I told you again and again I am a white woman, and you insist taking me to be a black gay. how fake and insecure you are.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, you even love those black women who have much more ugly faces than a byatch white sl u t.

how twisted your aesthetical point of view is. so, you have no authority to cast any judgment on this issue.
black girls are more appealing sexually than you white Sl.uts....
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:
black girls are more appealing sexually than you white Sl.uts....

then why do you bother yourself to argue with a possible white woman ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by GoldNiagara(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Pay you, when youre the one willing to milk me dry? What kind of wicked thought is that?

Pure savagery!
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Lady, I love your threads, you speak your mind, been reading you for hours now, I'm impressed.you're straight to the point, I like your choice of words, the imagery makes me hard.
Your desires put in flawless English show a woman who knows EXACTLY what she wants. And you're intelligent to boot. Your a real package, I would love to learn from you.

P.s are you into bdsm?
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / Romantic Love Story / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.