Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? (9570 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have always wondered why girls could be standing in front of a huge deek and still not care, why are girls not moved by a mans dickk? I once was crossing a road and I saw a young guy that was mad and he was stark naked and with a huge dickk....trust me so many girls stood in front of him gisting and laughing like there was no one there...it went on for hours and I just wondered how society would react if that was a lady naked. Think about it, ladies please explain?
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by donbachi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
because nothing eye see wey go make am shed blood

3 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
prick is just erected veins and skin, so why will it move wwoman when the size and length is seen already

9 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Harry00(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
prick is just erected veins and skin, so why will it move wwoman when the size and length is seen already
Erected veins grin

14 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Dande55: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
How do u know, are u in our puzzy?
This boy, go find work.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
good question grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Badboibipo:
I have always wondered why girls could be standing in front of a huge deek and still not care, why are girls not moved by a mans dickk? I once was crossing a road and I saw a young guy that was mad and he was stark naked and with a huge dickk....trust me so many girls stood in front of him gisting and laughing like there was no one there...it went on for hours and I just wondered how society would react if that was a lady naked. Think about it, ladies please explain?

LMAO who has been lying to you? grin
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by paix(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Badboibipo:
Because they're generally not moved by what they see per se, but mostly by what they hear.

24 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Ajoboss(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Harry00:

Erected veins grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Obakoolex(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin
kestolove95:
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:

Lol trust me I dont see any reaction from girls when they see mad naked men. Like ZEROOO
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by skyhighweb(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
same way not every guy get turned on easily by d sight of a naked woman

14 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by IamPlato(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sighting of big Ynash doesnt Move Me Too. But The Sighting of Breast Confuses Me

12 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by DenreleDave(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Sighting of big Ynash doesnt Move Me Too. But The Sighting of Breast Confuses Me

We dey the same boat Bro...

Wetin we go do now??

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lmao, a guy get moved by the sight of a woman’s unclothedness/vagîna and as a result his penis may get erected but I can’t confidently say the sight of a guy’s penîs can move a woman thereby making her nipples erect or getting her wet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by BoboKush(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2019
Are you saying u get moved seeing a mad woman vigina on the road.... Common
Same way they r nt move wen they see mad man's dick.... Same way normal guy won't get moved wen he sight pussy of a mad woman

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by kingxsamz(m): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Who tf gets turned on by seeing nak3d mad people? undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by AkimboESQ: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2019
kestolove95:
so nah 4 that place unah! They feel am
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Khd95(m): 3:10am On Nov 11, 2019
You used a mad man deeq as an essample

Nawa for u, girls love deeq more than the air they breath,but because they are very secretive and they try not to appear desperate or slutty they hide it when they come across deeq

Just few girls will publicly wooow to a deeq when they see one, huge one oo, but let them corner u in a secured place one on one, they will do anything for that huge deeq

So girls are moved by deeq,they just know how to hide it,unlike me that the mere sight of big brezz alone, we go gaga grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Khd95(m): 3:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:
Lmao, a guy get moved by the sight of a woman’s unclothedness/vagîna and as a result his penis may get erected but I can’t confidently say the sight of a guy’s penîs can move a woman thereby making her nipples erect or getting her wet
a girl can get wet by seeing pictures of her crush, talk less of his deeq, you don't know nothing bro,rest this case abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by YungMillionaire: 4:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Meanwhile your mates are asking the question: " how do I make a positive impact in this life?" Kwantinue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by duduade: 4:53am On Nov 11, 2019
What is special about it
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by rex444(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2019
when u have worked in the female ward as a guy, nothing moves you at all.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
rex444:
when u have worked in the female ward as a guy, nothing moves you at all.....

How can I get a job to work in a female ward?

1 Like

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by blacq2009(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2019
kestolove95:
I'll not comment again. Exactly the question I wanted to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by IamPlato(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:

Wetin we go do now??
i dont know bro, i just want to remain confused

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by rex444(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Badboibipo:

How can I get a job to work in a female ward?
most health related courses will give U an edge

1 Like

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Get Apetamin weight gain syrup, helping slim people get chubby without side effects. Delivery nationwide
Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by Hollykid: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2019
DenreleDave:

Wetin we go do now??
Go rest for heaven "Eyin omo esu"

1 Like

Re: Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? by genii96(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Badboibipo:

Lol trust me I dont see any reaction from girls when they see mad naked men. Like ZEROOO

And men aren't usually turned on by the sight of mad women too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Love Without Money Work? / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.