Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (64091 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by tooth4tooth: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Noneroone(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB caught them this time.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/army-police-planted-bombs-mazi-nnamdi-kanus-house-ipob/

the whole thing is becoming saddly childish.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by letusbepieces: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Yes ooo
We too much
Let us see them mention referendum or restructuring again

Nigeria is great as it is today
There is food.. Power and jobs everywhere

Let us enjoy the pictures once more my Muslim friend grin

Those are boyz that contributed to our development and by extension africa development that they murdered in cold blood and they think it is alright or it shall ever be well with Nigeria?

Do u see the way they are dressed? They were actively contributing to the Economy as participants.

This is a crime against humanity.

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by tooth4tooth: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nemesis1:

Apparently dumbfucks like your master will and it's called petrol bomb /ied for a reason
I tire for those guys oo

Now i see how easy Nnamdi Kanu succeded in brainwashing them. They seem to think from their anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by letusbepieces: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
tooth4tooth:
I tire for those guys oo

Now i see how easy Nnamdi Kanu succeded in brainwashing them. They seem to think from their anus.

U keep calling Nnamdi Kanu but igbos individually world wide are speaking for themselves on youtube, nairaland, facebook, twitter.

Yet u keep calling Nnamdi Kanu, are u alright mentally?

I am a grown man, that know wat i want and wat is good for me, personally, i dont think Nigeria should be sustained further, it has past its sell-by date.

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by bakila: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie

Who in their right minds would keep bombs in their own house?

Why would Kanu keep bombs in the same house he sleeps in?
Before nko? Gay ponography videos and condoms will soon be discovered. The account journal is being scrutinized and will be shared with the public. Money used by that Rabbi that bailed him to pay tithes for sunday services will also see sunshine.
Infact Abaribe's opponent will want the bail bond forfieted to deprive him of campiagn funds.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by HiddenShadow: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian police can lie more than the devil
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by bakila: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

U keep calling Nnamdi Kanu but igbos individually world wide are speaking for themselves on youtube, nairaland, facebook, twitter.

I am a grown man, that know wat i want and wat is good for me, personally, i dont think Nigeria should be sustained further, it has past its sell-by date.
If you are grown up, you will not want to be "beinpieces". This is unless you are living with you father at 50.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by letusbepieces: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
bakila:

If you are grown up, you will not want to be "beinpieces". This is unless you are living with you father at 50.

Dont change the topic, I think the point i made is very clear.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Biafrannuke: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Everyday they give us reasons to continue.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by BudeYahooCom: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie

The truth is that these fulani-run government depend a LOT on the gullibulity of their southern slaves to promote their propaganda.

Just visualize an abooki explaining to a 'sophisticated' mor0n that a man kept bombs under his pillow, with the mor0n nodding his knobhead in agreement. What a funny scenario. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by tooth4tooth: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

Let's do some little sensing here. The topic spoke about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, and you expect me to digress as you and your folks always do. Common sense is really not common indeed. Now you can direct the bolded to yourself and take your frustration out of my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by bakila: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

Dont change the topic, I think the point i made is very clear.
Your name is part of the topic.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by begwong: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Copied
THE SIMILARITIES between SHEKAU & KANU:
1. Shekau carved an area in the North east and called it Boko haram country, Kanu carved South east and called it Biafra country
2. Shekau formed his military, Kanu formed his military
3. Shekau declared to bring the head Nigeria's president to his acclaimed country, Kanu did same
4. Shekau boasted to kill and destroy Nigerian military, Kanu brag the same
5. Shekau banned his followers from attending mosques where boko haram member is not the Imam and Kanu also banned Igbos from attending a church where yoruba is the pastor.
6. Shekau calls Nigeria a country of hypocrites and infidels, Kanu calls Nigeria a country of animals (zoo)
7. Shekau has his own National flag and cabinet, Kanu also has his own
Let the Nigerian army spot the differences.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nemesis1: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:

People should use their heads. How can Kanu put explosive devices in his own house?

The same house where his Father, Mother, siblings and IPOB member come to visit him?

Who would endanger themselves abd family like that?

So there are bushes to hide bombs? It has to be his own house?

And you think they'll manufacture IED outside in full glare of the public?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by kokozain(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Some of my face book friends with black,red and sun in the middle flag as dp are no where to be found ....i don't understand if they changed their profile or went into hiding cos they all vowed to fight with their last blood .
Operation python dance fall on you all�
laff wan kill me ooo
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
So the NA found petrol bombs and surrendered it to the police?

Why didn't they mention it as part of the reasons for declaring IPOB a terrorist group?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by julietm123: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sorry, it doesn't happen that way. We all know it's all lies and propaganda.
UK, doesn't operate that way. They know lies and propaganda. They have information you dont have. That's is why they are called developed countries, and yours is a Third World country. You thrive on lies and propaganda. Tribalism is the order of the day. When injustice is done, you tribalize it. Kanu this, Kanu that. So because of Kanu the army is permitted to shoot unarmed civilians.
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by julietm123: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Don't pity his son. Pity yourself. His son will definitely have a better life than yours abi you don't know Nigeria is one of the worst country for a child to be born into.
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by perez100: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
I can't waste my time trying to prove police wrong. Imagine the kind of officers in Nigeria and their level of reasoning. As someone asked. "So, Nigeria soldiers that scattered Nnamdi Kanu's house could not see the petrol bombs etc?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by perez100: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
I can't waste my time trying to prove police wrong. Imagine the kind of officers in Nigeria and their level of reasoning. As someone asked. "So, Nigeria soldiers that scattered Nnamdi Kanu's house could not see the petrol bombs and bla bla?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by kokozain(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
Don't pity his son. Pity yourself. His son will definitely have a better life than yours abi you don't know Nigeria is one of the worst country for a child to be born into.
u mean by the lower class not the ruling class!(am quoting giving birth to children in this country is the worst thing to do)
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:
Dem no see nuclear bomb?

Ndiara!

U think ur talking to children. Police did not see the bullet holes and blood the Army left on the ground and around the building.

It is petrol bomb the army left in his house to frame him.

Illegality discredits all other claims.
these security operatives thinks we are all gullible. .. na themselves them dey deceive
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie

they think he's some of those..... you know na
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
omenka:
When small boys keep threatening to burn down your country and calling it a zoo which must fall and boasting they'd go to the seat of power and take back home the president's head, you confront them but with guns and tanks but with nuclear weapons and latest F-series fighter jets.

Nigerian forces are too kind.
no wonder we've recovered all the chibok girls and tackled Fulani herdsmen and boko haram. Bravo!!
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Omeokachie: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Trying too hard to make their false accusations stick.

Are we talking about the same police that kills innocent persons at road blocks and plant locally made pistols on them?

There was once a report by the police claiming to have engaged hoodlums in a gunfight for over 2hrs.

When they paraded the corpse of the innocent young men, all the police presented as evidence was a locally made pistol with one round of ammunition (one cartridge)

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by LionDeLeo: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
liljboy:
no wonder we've recovered all the chibok girls and tackled Fulani herdsmen and boko haram. Bravo!!
You mean the same Chibok girls abducted under the watchful eyes of the ineffectual buffoon?

Pretty sure if that abduction were to be in this administration, ipob pigs would have been grunting harder as the more reason they needed biafla.

But now, the complain is about the non hasty righting the wrongs of that disaster of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by morbeta(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu don enter one chance......even his father's crown will be removed. they cut him down to sizes.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You mean the same Chibok girls abducted under the watchful eyes of the ineffectual buffoon?

Pretty sure if that abduction were to be in this administration, ipob pigs would have been grunting harder as the more reason they needed biafla.

But now, the complain is about the non hasty righting the wrongs of that disaster of a president.
yes, those girls your sick monkey promised to bring back in a twinkle of an eye if he got elected
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by LionDeLeo: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
liljboy:
yes, those girls your sick monkey promised yo bring back in a twinkle of an eye if he got elected
[/s]
Why were they allowed to be abducted in the first place under the moustache of the ogogoro drinking master?

Yes the "sick monkey" has not been able to recover all of them yet, but by far better than the adopted son of the ipigs under whose watch they were abducted.

Or is allowing them to get abducted also one of the campaign promises of the ineffectual buffoon which he eventually fulfilled?

Nnamdiot cownu and his fellow ipob terrorists are foolish pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by wailersarefools: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
liljboy:
yes, those girls your sick monkey promised to bring back in a twinkle of an eye if he got elected
[/s]
Igbos are dirty unintelligent animals. *spits on their dirty empty flat heads*

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by liljboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Why were they allowed to be abducted in the first place under the moustache of the ogogoro drinking master?

Yes the "sick monkey" has not been able to recover all of them yet, but by far better than the adopted son of the ipigs under whose watch they were abducted.

Or is allowing them to get abducted also one of the campaign promises of the ineffectual buffoon which he eventually fulfilled?

Nnamdiot cownu and his fellow ipob terrorists are foolish pigs.
yes the "ineffectual buffoon" was wise enough to leave that sit early and let the sick monkey take all the blame.... he wanted power by all means, still ain't been able to sit one place and govern the country, today its ear or hair surgery, or rat chase am for office.... brainwashed morons be buttlicking him since 1888.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.