Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (64158 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anthony Ogbizi, you are already acting the script of your bosses which your predicessor, Adeleye Oyebade refused to carry out.

But how come this was not discovered during the first raid. Sorry, we do not buy into this silly lie.

By the way, is the police man's name Anthony or Michael Ogbizi ?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by darediamond(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
When 90% of "Nigeria" Force is deliberately made up of Hausa/Fulani's you think it is normal?
Is it not that they are after using such organization s to Surpress Southern Ethnic groups that raises Voice against them.

When Hausa Generals and leaders wanna talk about south east, they say "that conquered region".
Is that not a dehumanizing expreasion?

Are they not implying that are as well waiting for SouthWesterns to try and look them in the eye too?

Well, all I c is total Disintegration of this fake Nation within the next 5 years because Hausa/Fulani have trespass woefully by attacking KANU and Ipob.

This is the beginning of the end to this Modern Slavery.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by pfadom: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
People can lie
Who in their right minds would keep bombs in their own house?
Why would Kanu keep bombs in the same house he sleeps in?
Nothing is possible. He might not expect such raid of his residence.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.
When did you start believing Nigeria police
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by supajizy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't think u can read at all. Just read the post again please.
zionmde:
indeed. they can only deceive the zombies. zombie oo zombie, zombies would not ask why soldiers never saw the bomb after all the raids in the place, zombies would not ask why it is now International bodies are kicking that police got their evidence,
zombies dont know the police are trying to protect buhari from the tough time when he faces tough time in UN
Zombies dont know or rather dont want to realise that police are trying hard to paint the randy madman kanu bad so that the world would see him as a terrorist
ahhhh zombie always reason a little lower than a puppy
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
letusbepieces:

Remember ur a human being that worship God, dont afflict ur life with the blood of the innocent.

In a video, the IPOB members ran out of Kanu house becos they believed the Army had planted bombs.

This video is on youtube, it is the video where 4 bodies of people killed by the Army were filmed.

22 others were carried away by the Army alongside Kanu father.

bros pls give me link to the video
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Yes ooo We too much Let us see them mention referendum or restructuring again
Nigeria is great as it is today There is food.. Power and jobs everywhere
Let us enjoy the pictures once more my Muslim friend grin

Ur celebrating peoples death. Wow.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
nope it's greedy urchins that deactivated his barcanista moniker because he was snubbed grin

Pls nna are u serious Is Barcanista, Tonyebarcanista n ijaw citizen the same person??
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
Kanu wants to be popular, Nigeria will provide him with the world stage as a notorious terrorist.
Even UK will outlaw him from returning to the country.

I pity his son.

Your father is a terrorist.

I am not surprised that a man who is recorded on camera to have commanded his supporters to burn down Nigeria, will have a storage of explosives in his house. The same man also promised that the army that enters Biafra will not depart alive.

I am not surprised at all.

So u think UK is nigeria abi
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by chinonye82: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by iukpe: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Youth should be wise and not endanger their lives when they will get nothing at the end. Talk to young people in Liberia who were with Johnson and Charles Taylor, Those who lost family or limbs fighting, what are they getting today? No one will give them a share in politics in future.
No one will have a blind, disabled or scar face run for office when all is over.
The money bags will not fight, but want to pay for people to carry guns for them.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by rummmy: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
No be only petrol bomb and why is he keeping bomb in his bedroom?police should check well,they may be nuclear bomb too,his house is the official capital of North korea and IRAN join together...it is the turn of the security to shine,the table will still turn...Kanu is not a terrorist forget all this cheap propaganda
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by simpleshawls(m): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2017
There is difference between Agitating Blindly and Agitating with sense number one hater of Buhari which fayose has been so clever to keep mute on the matter
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by okerekeikpo: 4:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Trying every means to intimidate us but we won't give up
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by TolaniLuv: 5:37am On Sep 18, 2017
It's a lie. I don't support Kanu. But, Petra bomb format is big lie ...
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Prouddevil(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
indeed. they can only deceive the zombies. zombie oo zombie, zombies would not ask why soldiers never saw the bomb after all the raids in the place, zombies would not ask why it is now International bodies are kicking that police got their evidence,
zombies dont know the police are trying to protect buhari from the tough time when he faces tough time in UN
Zombies dont know or rather dont want to realise that police are trying hard to paint the randy madman kanu bad so that the world would see him as a terrorist
ahhhh zombie always reason a little lower than a puppy
like the way Kanu as been deceiving your lots, you are intelligent people but can't believe how Kanu, with a shady past and was even caught in a hotel room with lacuna lacuna from foreign land will become your God over night,you people should move on stop this your victims mentality, imagine you are now running to UN.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by DabuIIIT: 6:16am On Sep 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, I now know who this is.

His usual words like; apapa olodi, professor mental and those typical incoherent words.

Choi, I have really wasted my time all along.

You really need help.

usmanDanCATTLEREARER,you want use style run,huh? Keep up the fantasy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by UduMgbo1: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls nna are u serious Is Barcanista, Tonyebarcanista n ijaw citizen the same person??
bros the old deactivated moniker barcanista is 10000% TonyeBarcanista
am just restraining myself not to...
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by lagosrd: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2017
But no single gun was found...... You found bombs abi
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2017
UduMgbo1:
bros the old deactivated moniker barcanista is 10000% TonyeBarcanista
am just restraining myself not to...

Okay, am also sure of that one. but I don't know weda he's omenka...... He is also ijaw citizen, I'm 100% sure of that too.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2017
letusbepieces:

Black people are really unintelligent, see the way they are disgracing demslevs.

Is tanks and ak47 the best way to handle unarmed small boyz and young men.

To think the person leveling such violence against people children is a very old man dat u would expect to be wise.

Next time someone tells me that wisdom comes with age

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by UduMgbo1: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Okay, am also sure of that one. but I don't know weda he's omenka...... He is also ijaw citizen, I'm 100% sure of that too.
Nope omenka is different don't know about ijaw citizen
trust me everything i say about the guy is 10000% facts

TonyeBarcanista is just a simple protection seeker grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by alwells(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Yes ooo
We too much
Let us see them mention referendum or restructuring again

Nigeria is great as it is today
There is food.. Power and jobs everywhere

Let us enjoy the pictures once more my Muslim friend grin

I am sorry bro but i have to say this you are a fool for bragging about the killing of innocent life's... Your soul will rot in eternal oven of fire.
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Is barcanista really ijaw or Yoruba?
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by lilfreezy: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Don't mind the idiot, I used to respect his views until I knew he was a political Prostitute that supports evil.

I was shaking my head on twitter when I saw what TonyeBarcanista was tweeting. People are just so evil on nairaland and tonye has gotten my attention. He will abandon that moniker and open another handle later
Re: Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police by alexpumpin: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Picture or idontbelieveit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.