Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State (7077 Views)

Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Point of correction, Obiano didn't inherit any 75b. This is same crap Obi sold to you illiterates. The money in question is in bonds and it has maturity dates, some up to year 2030. Obi is wicked because he wanted Obiano to fail that was why he left nothing in the treasury. Obi left so many projects uncompleted for Obiano. Have you considered those liabilities?

Obi's only anger is that against all odds Obiano has succeeded even where Obi failed.

ObianoEfect in video.

Mopolchi:
Why don't you talk down on him? Obiano got the highest allocation from the Federal Government when you compare with Peter Obi's first tenure. Obiano raised the highest IGR - 1.5 billion monthly but you cannot find it in the state. Obiano inherited about 75bn naira and we are not better off. I beg to disagree with you that Obiano is miles ahead of Obi. I do not like Obi but I cannot argue against facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SqvbINF3ME

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
@mopolchi Obiano grew IGR from 5m to almost 2b now. Why should you compare some that could not grow IGR for 8yrs to someone that more than doubled it in just 2yrs?
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
@Mopolchi, Obiano is a genius. He did all these and was still up to date with salaries and pensions and gratuities.

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
@Mopolchi, even Obi's collapsed projects were fixed by Obiano.

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
So unnecessary flyovers causing traffic congestion and possibly breaking down are what you refer to as legacy project. What a height of shamelessness and illiteracy you have reached. How many buses or computers have you and your mother bought for your town's community schools? Put differently, how many has Obiano bought for any school since he came in? I have given you what is called legacy project in some posts before now. To recall, couple with the buses, computers and renovation of schools in the state, there are State Library, Amaku General Hospital, Relocation and Upgrading of COOU, Uli, Returning Schools to the Church, Rewarding academic exploits handsomely, Building of industrial park in Onitsha, Attracted Nigerian Stock Exchange and CBN to the state and they have modern offices too in the state, Intafact Breweries and Shoprite are on ground too, 10000 people were employed and many more. If after all these, you remain unsatisfied, then you are stupid. Your Ugu Governor cannot tell us where he planted Ugu that he said he exported. He claimed to cultivate rice but we cannot find his rice in the state. Don't ever talk of that man here again, biko.
Mopolchi if you want to test if the flyovers are causing traffic congestion, go and stand on top of the flyover where vehicles are passing for 15 minutes, LasGidiOwner since you are in Anambra please help us monitor the events, let mopolchi go and stand on that flyover for 15 minutes lets test indeed if there is traffic congestion there... lmaoooooooooo grin grin grin
I said that most of you are propagandists who only are interested in their 10k monthly stipend by peter obi if not you will know that peter obi did not bring CBN to anambra and also you will know the meaning of "signature projects" in the words of soludo.
If you cannot find his rice and ugu but the CBN governor and minister of Agric who came on a fact finding mission to Anambra can find it then how is its my problem? Abeg you no get any case.. You need to learn more about propaganda before coming here with your rubbish, this one is not flying
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
[s]Point of correction Obiano didn't inherit any 75b. This is same crap Obi sold to you illiterates. The money in question is in bonds and it has maturity date some up to 2030. Obi is wicked because he wanted Obiano to fail that was why he left nothing in the treasury. Obi left so many projects uncompleted for Obiano. Have you considered those liabilities?
[/s]

Let's assume that he did not inherit 75bn naira as he sold to you after utilising it. Can you dispute that he got more in terms of FG allocation than Peter Obi; he raised the most IGR of about 1.5bn naira monthly from the 500m which Obi raised. Obiano got some cuts from Paris Funds. He receives 1.25bn monthly as security vote. Yet, the state is way back in development. Too much suffering. Many communities are in darkness. No roads were awarded or completed in Anambra Central and South zones. No jobs created.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Ichietome: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Truth is Obiano is not doing bad but Peter Obi undeniably performed better than him.

Anambra state government should stop neglecting Nnewi for Christ's sake. It is so disheartening that the government has refused to five reasonable attention to Nnewi.

Very sad. Very sad.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

[s]Mopolchi if you want to test if the flyovers are causing traffic congestion, go and stand on top of the flyover where vehicles are passing for 15 minutes, LasGidiOwner since you are in Anambra please help us monitor the events, let mopolchi go and stand on that flyover for 15 minutes lets test indeed if there is traffic congestion there... lmaoooooooooo grin grin grin
I said that most of you are propagandists who only are interested in their 10k monthly stipend by peter obi if not you will know that peter obi did not bring CBN to anambra and also you will know the meaning of "signature projects" in the words of soludo.
If you cannot find his rice and ugu but the CBN governor and minister of Agric who came on a fact finding mission to Anambra can find it then how is its my problem? Abeg you no get any case.. You need to learn more about propaganda before coming here with your rubbish, this one is not flying[/s]
undecided
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
@Mopolchi, Obiano met this mall at 25% completion, why didn't Obi complete it but he was saving money. Obiano came and single handedly completed it even without touching Obi's ''saved'' funds.

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Ichietome: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Anybody that knows obiano should yell him to please for goodness sake stop neglecting Nnewi.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
The last time I visited Anambra, I knew the speed we were running through those flyovers that mopolchi says causes traffic lmao.. what an infact liar. Not just for you to even climb the flyover, I dare him to walk across the road at unizik junction without using the pedestrian bridge lets know how far. iti

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
undecided
Mopolchi take my challenge, LasGidiOwner help me, we want to know if the flyovers built by obiano is causing traffic, let mopolchi go and stand on those flyovers for 15 minutues lets know how far grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Shut up my friend. Immediately Obiano entered oil prices went below 30 dollars. Obi enjoyed oil wind fall for 8yrs but all you clown could tell us is that he saved money. Obi does not have foresight, he ruled for 8yrs but did not know how to grow IGR. Under 2yrs Obiano grew IGR to over 2billion. Obiano has created more jobs via mechanised agriculture and agro processing industries. He has done more roads across the state than Obi if we compare their first 3yrs in office.

[s]
Mopolchi:
Let's assume that he did not inherit 75bn naira as he sold to you after utilising it. Can you dispute that he got more in terms of FG allocation than Peter Obi; he raised the most IGR of about 1.5bn naira monthly from the 500m which Obi raised. Obiano got some cuts from Paris Funds. He receives 1.25bn monthly as security vote. Yet, the state is way back in development. Too much suffering. Many communities are in darkness. No roads were awarded or completed in Anambra Central and South zones. No jobs created.
[/s]
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Ichietome: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
No shopping mall in Nnewi, Roundabout is good for a great deal of renovation, including the dualizing or at least repairing the roads, even a flyover.

Nkwo Nnewi is long overdue for a very big renovation.

Nnewi is one of the most thriving cities in Anambra state despite government total neglect, imagine what would happen if the state government turns it attention towards Nnewi.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Ichietome: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
No single state Govt infrastructure in Nnewi except for some Street lights. Isn't that funny?
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Don't mind the clown, these are Obi's illiterate followers. Awka as a fast growing city is witnessing more influx of people and vehicular movement. Even Lagos with all the flyovers everywhere still experience worse traffic than anywhere in Nigeria. Obiano''s flyovers have done so much to ease movement.

globemoney:

Mopolchi take my challenge, LasGidiOwner help me, we want to know if the flyovers built by obiano is causing traffic, let mopolchi go and stand on those flyovers for 15 minutues lets know how far grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
[s] Let's assume that he did not inherit 75bn naira as he sold to you after utilising it. Can you dispute that he got more in terms of FG allocation than Peter Obi; he raised the most IGR of about 1.5bn naira monthly from the 500m which Obi raised. Obiano got some cuts from Paris Funds. He receives 1.25bn monthly as security vote. Yet, the state is way back in development. Too much suffering. Many communities are in darkness. No roads were awarded or completed in Anambra Central and South zones. No jobs created.[/s]
Peter obi was governor when Crude oil was selling for more than $100 vs obiano that crude oil is selling below $50, plus ecological funds he received without doing anything due to his closeness with GEJ, you need to have your head examined. I'm still waiting for you to post a picture of any legacy project of peter obi after 8 years like I have done with obiano
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Ichietome: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Obiano is neglecting Nnewi
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Shut up my friend. Immediately Obiano entered oil prices went below 30 dollars. Obi enjoyed oil wind fall for 8yrs but all you clown could tell us is that he save money. Obi does not have foresight, he ruled for 8yrs but did not know how to grow IGR. Under 2yrs Obiano grew IGR to over 2billion.

[s][/s]
Obiano is saying now that he hopes that after his tenure the next Anambra governor will not depend on FG allocations, this is what we call a visionary leader, I dont think Nigeria deserves good leaders, their illiteracy and poor education will not let them know a good leader when they see one
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Ichietome: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Nnewi urgently needs sincere state Govt attention
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
You are correct nwanne. As much as I don't want to talk down on Obi but these clowns should not make me to do so because it will not be good for all of us. See Onitsha at night- Obiano's handwork.

globemoney:

Obiano is saying now that he hopes that after his tenure the next Anambra governor will not depend on FG allocations, this is what we call a visionary leader, I dont think Nigeria deserves good leaders, their illiteracy and poor education will not let them know a good leader when they see one

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by shaibu123: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
See for yourself
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Feraz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
manny4life:

I rarely post on NL, but I had to respond to this one... The fact he posted a "MEGA" filling station as an accomplishment is really disappointing... As in seriously? Thank you for responding appropriately, Obiano is a complete failure and a sell out.
manny4life:

What prevented him from doing so in the last 3.5 years ? Obiano is a certified failure and deserves to be booted out. Under Peter Obi, Anambra was a case study and known for financial prudence, more importantly, we were recognized as an upcoming economic powerhouse. Peter Obi's primary focus was driving investments into Anambra, heck even the CBN recognized Anambra in their 2014/2015 pre-cashless study conducted. There were meaningful & worthy investments and partners, and on a positive note, Anambra was one of FIVE states that passed a sustainability debt test. Have you looked recently at Anambra's deficit lately? Peter Obi left a fat account for the drunkard Obiano, today, Anambra is saddled with much debt can it can probably pay for... Please tell us why Obiano's case is different?I'm not a fan of Peter Obi, and he was certainly not the best because I criticized him, but heck he's miles ahead Obiano whose administration is laced with lies and deceit... 4 years after and he's yet to "start", who's deceiving who?
Awesome posts. I cannot imagine people from Anambra still celebrating malls as a certain governor's achievement. It's disgusting to say the least.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
Awesome posts. I cannot imagine people from Anambra still celebrating malls as a certain governor's achievement. It's disgusting to say the least.
so tell us obis achievemnt after 8 years though

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are correct nwanne. As much as I don't want to talk down on Obi but these clowns should not make me to do so because it will not be good for all of us. See Onitsha at night- Obiano's handwork.

Mumu, Obingo is busy dressing federal road while the inner streets of Onitsha is rotting away even the main roads that leads to main market is overtaken by pigs and large chunk of waste. You have posted this awka substandard flyover over and over again, all these roads are federal roads window dress by that fraudulent governor while the state roads are rotting. the worse part is that some of those road were constructed by the previous thieving government led by Adaobi.
choosing between the two thieves, I will gladly choose adaobi because he don't erect useless sign post like "OBI IS WORKING".
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by ignatiusez: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
tabletman1:
Mumu, Obingo is busy dressing federal road while the inner streets of Onitsha is rotting away even the main roads that leads to main market is overtaken by pigs and large chunk of waste. You have posted this awka substandard flyover over and over again, all these roads are federal roads window dress by that fraudulent governor while the state roads are rotting. the worse part is that some of those road were constructed by the previous thieving government led by Adaobi.
choosing between the two thieves, I will gladly choose adaobi because he don't erect useless sign post like "OBI IS WORKING".

More pictures of abandoned roads in Ukpor, Anambra state, and they said Obiano is working!

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry Obiano izza fool.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Frustrated dirty poverty inflicted bastard. There is no need to list completed roads in Onitsha for you. The only thing I will ask of you is for you to bring your useless father to come and contest against Obiano if you think we need a change. Those are not pigs that you saw but your worthless father and mother. Nobody should engage you in any discussion until you bring your hopeless piggery father. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s]
tabletman1:
[/s]

Below is the neighbourhood and particularly street where my parents are staying in Onitsha. Is this not an inner road/street? All our roads/streets are well paved and clean. The government is not the reason your parents are hopeless and poverty inflicted and staying inside gutter somewhere.

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by ignatiusez: 4:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Mopolchi:

Absolutely true!
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Frustrated dirty poverty inflicted bastard. There is no need to list completed roads in Onitsha for you. The only thing I will ask of you is for you to bring your useless father to come and contest against Obiano if you think we need a change. Those are not pigs that you saw but your worthless father and mother. Nobody should engage you in any discussion until you bring your hopeless piggery father. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s][/s]

Below is the neighbourhood and particularly street where my parents are staying in Onitsha. Is this not an inner road/street? All our roads/streets are well paved and clean. The government is not the reason your parents are hopeless and poverty inflicted and staying inside gutter somewhere.
Foolish bastard, you deserved to be stone to death for supporting a drunkard and corrupt government. are you not ashamed of the pix you posted up there as obingo's achievement? who doesn't know that peter obi was the one who constructed the roads you posted? you think you can come here lie and expect me to clap for you? Ewu Gambia, I expect you to come with a reasonable defense and not your normal weak ass line mantra. Foolish old man.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Chibuzo, your father was born a bastard, you were equally born a bastard and into curse. This is the reason you are miserably disappointed in life that you mistake the government for being responsible for woes instead of holding your cursed parents responsible.

The only reason I pity you so much is that you look so terrible. You are poor and equally born into a poverty ravaged family. That your life is miserable is not the reason I should join you in your bitter filled charade and unfounded rubbish.

Government is not responsible for your miserable condition, it is your lazy hopeless parents that put you into this mess. I spit on your tiny body, I spit on your useless and hopeless parents who could not raise you up in a home but in a gutter.

Yes it is an outstanding achievement, if you are not happy because of your battered and miserable life then bring your cursed hopeless and worthless father to contest the next election.

You see your parents everyday but they look like pigs to you. Kill them both because they are the reason you are useless and miserable in life. You think that your poverty inspired lies can fly anymore. Ekwensu kpo gi there.

I spit on your useless father.

[s]
tabletman1:
Foolish bastard, you deserved to be stone to death for supporting a drunkard and corrupt government. are you not ashamed of the pix you posted up there as obingo's achievement? who doesn't know that peter obi was the one who constructed the roads you posted? you think you can come here lie and expect me to clap for you? Ewu Gambia, I expect you to come with a reasonable defense and not your normal weak ass line mantra. Foolish old man.
[/s]
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chibuzo, your father was born a bastard, you were equally born a bastard and into curse. This is the reason you are miserably disappointed in life that you mistake the government for being responsible for woes instead of holding your cursed parents responsible.

The only reason I pity you so much is that you look so terrible. You are poor and equally born into a poverty ravaged family. That your life is miserable is not the reason I should join you in your bitter filled charade and unfounded rubbish.

Government is not responsible for your miserable condition, it is your lazy hopeless parents that put you into this mess. I spit on your tiny body, I spit on your useless and hopeless parents who could not raise you up in a home but in a gutter.

Yes it is an outstanding achievement, if you are not happy because of your battered and miserable life then bring your cursed hopeless and worthless father to contest the next election.

You see your parents everyday but they look like pigs to you. Kill them both because they are the reason you are useless and miserable in life. You think that your poverty inspired lies can fly anymore. Ekwensu kpo gi there.

I spit on your useless father.

[s][/s]
bla bla bla words of a mad man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How This Sokoto APC Senator Who Just Decamped To PDP Was Recieved In Sokoto / Fayemi: Ekiti Attracted $500 Million World Bank Projects In 4 Years / Tinubu Expresses Sadness Over OPEC Chief, Barkindo's Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.