Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State (7066 Views)

Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by BigIyanga: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
globemoney:

Do you know how much money Anambra state contributed to bring sabmiller to Anambra in the name of shares, most of which were cornered by peter obi? Its funny that you and Obi1kenobi are pretending as if Anambra state government did not invest its own money in Sabmiller through peter obi.I dont know how many people were employed btw, thats why I'm asking you. The company I mentioned listed the number of people they employed as I showed so show me that of sabmiller not your silly beer parlor assumptions. Look who is talking intellectual grade lol
You were talking about the workforce of a $200m company vs a filling station and poutry farm.
N70bn vs N500m? No you're talking of Anambra invesment in that company, if we go by your estimate of 10% stake, it will be $20m.. then Inbev ( wonder if u know what it means without Google?) bought Sabmiller at about 3x its valuation, so that investment is worth about $60m now and the state is still getting dividends.. so what's wrong with that?
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by ignatiusez: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
tabletman1:
Are you from ukpor? is this the road that connects to ebeanator town that have one mysterious river which prohibits killing of fish?

Yes sir.

Ukpor has no pipe borne water, no electricity, no roads, no functional government hospital, a whole local government headquarters and somebody is talking Obiano re-election? On what basis is he seeking re-election?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
globemoney:

[s]Have you read todays Sun Newspaper? This article might interest you! [/s]

cc.. mopolchi, mekaboy, hisgrace090, Kingsley1000 this is your okwute.. lol

Chinedu Nzeribe
Stop posting write-ups from fictitious writers.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
ignatiusez:

Yes sir.

Ukpor has no pipe borne water, no electricity, no roads, no functional government hospital, a whole local government headquarters and somebody is talking Obiano re-election? On what basis is he seeking re-election?
I wonder.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Amarabae(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nonsense, obiano the mou addict governor must go, Dr. Henry obaze is the right man
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hopeless frustrated idiot. This is the same noise you are known for. Why not get your useless father to come and contest election.

You said that the site was empty, why didn't you get us pictures to prove your unfounded points. This is the same reason you are jobless and hopeless.

Like as I said get your worthless father to contest the next election. Ezi bida

tabletman1:
Lol chino don vex oh... your type is the reason why the future will never be fair or good to the upcoming generation in Nigeria, you're always supporting and defending corruption from Anambra state government. since they are building the airport why don't you show us the pictures. agadi ekwe nka.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why are you interested in obaze? Why not bring out your hopeless father to contest? Dirty old woman

Amarabae:
Nonsense, obiano the mou addict governor must go,
Dr. Henry obaze is the right man
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
ignatiusez:

Yes sir.

I was at ukpor last 2week and what I saw is very bad. ukpor is the headquarter of Nnewi south but they lack good roads.
December 2016,one village at ukpor hosted and celebrate one man known as Chief Fabian nwaorah( egbeike) from osumenyi just because he built 5km road for them, something Ansg would have done for them.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Amarabae(f): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Why are interested in obaze. Why not bring out your hopeless father to contest. Dirty old woman

God bless you, i have nothing else to tell you dear
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Agadi nwanyi. Everytime you are online. I wonder the kind of married woman you are. Ona n di acho di upandan. Melu onwe gi ebele

Amarabae:
God bless you, i have nothing else to tell you dear
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
globemoney:

[s]Cuche my person, long time I greet you. I have been telling people the person of peter obi since his first tenure. The man peter obi is rapacious and very selfish. I made many enemies on nairaland because I insisted exposing this man but I dont care. He is now running around with obaze, even if obaze wins, he will still fallout with obi, its inevitable. Obi is very selfish and the only thing that can satisfy him is for him to govern himself. I pity the gullible he has deceived with his chameleon character through his paid propaganda media team.. Peter obi is the only former governor that still has his media team intact. His commissioner for information who he planted as a mole and was sacked by obiano is still under his employment, he runs from one sponsored radio station to another talking nonsense, Valentine obienyem his SSA media and his numerous social media team are still under his employment. I just believe he will meet his waterloo after obiano wins, thats why he is very afraid lol[/s]
Peter keeping together his media team is a plus on his side. Can you tell me what Obiano has done in Anambra, if your hate for Obi will allow you see? I criticised Obi then like you but with the useless reign and wastefulness of Akwatuodike Aguleri, I changed position. Between the two evils - Obi & Obiano, I will go for Obi. Thank you.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Amarabae(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Agadi nwanyi. Everytime you are online. I wonder the kind of married woman you are. Ona n di acho di upandan. Melu onwe gi ebele

God bless you
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless frustrated idiot. This is the same noise you are known for. Why not get your useless father to come and contest election.

You said that the site was empty, why didn't you get us pictures to prove your unfounded points. This is the same reason you are jobless and hopeless.

Like as I said get your worthless father to contest the next election. Ezi bida

Ewu.. always behaving like a foolish old punk, go and tell your Oga to fulfill his rightful duty so that burden will be less for you while discharging your duty online, Obiano is a crook with that irritating billboard littered every where across the state even on his abandoned projects. Senseless old fool.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dirty frustrated pig. I wonder if you have added a bit of flesh on your skinny body and tiny neck. You are such a hopeless idiot that should have been used to cleanse Osumenyi. I am neither interested in Obi nor Obiano, my concern is for you to bring out your poverty inflicted useless father to come and contest. Worthless dirty fool.

[s]
tabletman1:
Ewu.. always behaving like a foolish woman old punk, go and tell your Oga to fulfill his rightful duty so that burden will be less for you while discharging your duty online, Obiano is a crook with that irritating billboard littered every where across the state even on his abandoned projects. Senseless old fool.
[/s]
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
This same bastard claimed that he was at the airport site but didn't see anyone. Why didn't you get us pictures to prove us wrong. You think you are talking to your fellow hopeless idiots.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Idiots complaining up and down whereas their fathers are so useless that they can't even win the votes of his own children. If you are not satisfied bring your useless hopeless father to contest.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
BigIyanga:

You were talking about the workforce of a $200m company vs a filling station and poutry farm.
N70bn vs N500m? No you're talking of Anambra invesment in that company, if we go by your estimate of 10% stake, it will be $20m.. then Inbev ( wonder if u know what it means without Google bought Sabmiller at about 3x its valuation so that investment is worth about $60m now and the state is still getting dividends.. so what's wrong with that?
Don't mind her. She's only trolling.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Dirty frustrated pig. I wonder if you have added a bit of flesh on your skinny body and tiny neck. You are such a hopeless idiot that should have been used to cleanse Osumenyi. I am neither interested in Obi nor Obiano, my concern is for you to bring out your poverty inflicted useless father to come and contest. Worthless dirty fool.

[s][/s]
Lunatic, keep doing the work you're paid to do, after use the money to train your kids. Don't come here complaining of how your children are going astray and becoming useless to the community. useless old man

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
You are a complete mad man. You complained about Obi, after Obi left, why didn't you bring your useless father to contest? Obiano came, now you are back to do what you know best.

Are you cursed? What happened that you cannot bring your hopeless father to contest to give us what your perverted mind wanted? That your useless father failed bring you properly does not mean others are hungry like you.

Go and be useful to your hopeless self for once or go and kill your useless father who failed woefully to keep anything for you in life because the govt is not responsible for your miserable situation. Nkita lacha gi anya.

[s]
tabletman1:
Lunatic, keep doing the work you're paid to do, after use the money to train your kids. Don't come here complaining of how your children are going astray and becoming useless to the community. useless old man
[/s]
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by tabletman1: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are a complete mad man. You complained about Obi, after Obi left, why didn't you bring your useless father to contest? Obiano came now you are back to what you know best.

Are you cursed? What happened that you cannot bring your hopeless father to contest to give us what your perverted mind wanted? That your useless father failed to train you in a good school does not mean others are hungry like you.

Go and be useful to your hopeless self for once or go and kill your useless father who failed woefully to keep anything for you in life because the govt is not responsible for your miserable situation. Nkita lacha gi anya.

[s][/s]
Mad man.. You can have the thread to yourself because you're paid to defend someone's image while I am not. Onye Ara, I spit on your bald head... Tufiaaaaa
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hehehehe

Why are you running out of the kitchen? Hopeless frustrated mentally deranged lunatic. I am not defending anyone but I am more interested in fielding your illiterate poverty inflicted useless father to contest the next election. Idiot. I spit on your hopeless father.

[s]
tabletman1:
Mad man.. You can have the thread to yourself because you're paid to defend someone's image while I am not. Onye Ara, I spit on your bald head... Tufiaaaaa
[/s]
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by nwabobo: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
globemoney:

And the nkpor flover obi constructed that was swallowed by erosion nko? Oya go and goner him in Anambra.. iti

Bia if you insult me here again I'll teach you a lesson on home training.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by IJOBA2: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
NICE ONE...hope the project sees the light of the day
OBIAKPO IS NOT GOING BACK TO GOVERNMENT HOUSE AMAWBIA AGAINangry
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by ignatiusez: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2017
tabletman1:
I was at ukpor last 2week and what I saw is very bad. ukpor is the headquarter of Nnewi south but they lack good roads.
December 2016,one village at ukpor hosted and celebrate one man known as Chief Fabian nwaorah( egbeike) from osumenyi just because he built 5km road for them, something Ansg would have done for them.

Absolutely true!
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by nonsobaba: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney, you ought not to bother yourself arguing with peter obi's crew. Obi has his tentacles spread all over the media. He gifted a lot of media guys with appointments and cars when he was governor, so they will always blow his trumpet, even if inconsequential. The point I am trying to make is that election result will prove who is on ground. Most of these obi supporters are only found online not on ground.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
globemoney, you ought not to bother yourself arguing with peter obi's crew. Obi has his tentacles spread all over the media. He gifted a lot of media guys with appointments and cars when he was governor, so they will always blow his trumpet, even if inconsequential. The point I am trying to make is that election result will prove who is on ground. Most of these obi supporters are only found online not on ground.
I personally chased all the peter obi paid social media team out of nairaland when he was in power, they know me, I'm not afraid of them. I think they have all resumed back due to my long absence from nairaland but we dey here now. Watch what will start happening now..lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2017
nwabobo:

Bia if you insult me here again I'll teach you a lesson on home training.
shut up.. do your worst.. iti
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
OBIAKPO IS NOT GOING BACK TO GOVERNMENT HOUSE AMAWBIA AGAINangry
1000 iti like you cannot stop obiano inugo?
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2017
BigIyanga:

N70bn vs N500m? No you're talking of Anambra invesment in that company, if we go by your estimate of 10% stake, it will be $20m.. then Inbev ( wonder if u know what it means without Google?) bought Sabmiller at about 3x its valuation, so that investment is worth about $60m now and the state is still getting dividends.. so what's wrong with that?
How much did Anambra state government invest in sabmiller, how much investment does peter obi have in sabmiller, what is the work force of sabmiller. What is the agreement between anambra state government and sabmiller? These are the questions I asked you. After 8 years the only investment peter obi can show is a shady beer factory investment wheareas obiano has attractedcredible investments worth over 500 million dollars in less than 4 years, why are these things so difficult for illiterates like you to understand
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Mopolchi:
Peter keeping together his media team is a plus on his side. Can you tell me what Obiano has done in Anambra, if your hate for Obi will allow you see? I criticised Obi then like you but with the useless reign and wastefulness of Akwatuodike Aguleri, I changed position. Between the two evils - Obi & Obiano, I will go for Obi. Thank you.
Peter obi is the master of propaganda. He cant perform without propaganda. Joe Martins Uzodike, his commissioner of information is still wrking with him to push his propaganda, he jumps from one radio station to another to spread lies, Valentine obienyem his SSA media is still in his employment and his numerous social media team (on 10k monthly payment) including IJOBA2,Amarabae, nwabobo, gleaf and new recruits mopolchi, mekaboy who have joined the evil propaganda team. this is a man who cant point to one tangible thing he achieved after 8 years apart from fake 75 billion naira he claimed to have saved of which obiano has denied and fake stories like wearing one watch for 20 years. No signature projects according to soludo, This man Peter obi is the biggest fraud in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Kingsley1000(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
THEY SHOULD MOVE THIS THREAD TO FP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NEMA To Declare “national Disaster” On Flooding / They Accused Us Of Producing Fake Products Because We're Industrious (photos) / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.