Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State (7098 Views)

Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Nonsense, obiano the mou addict governor must go,
Dr. Henry obaze is the right man
Madam obaze cannot win his local government, you better tell him to contest for lg chairman in oyigbo because him being Anambra governor is a pipe dream. Yes let obiano keep signing mou, we like it like that.. If peter obi signed mous maybe obiano will be implementing them now.. olodo everywhere. smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by IJOBA2: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney:

1000 iti like you cannot stop obiano inugo?
CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI IFERE AD EME GIgrin
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by ignatiusez: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney:

Madam obaze cannot win his local government, you better tell him to contest for lg chairman in oyigbo because him being Anambra governor is a pipe dream. Yes let obiano keep signing mou, we like it like that.. If peter obi signed mous maybe obiano will be implementing them now.. olodo everywhere. smh

Out of curiosity, I just went through your profile and looked through your discussion threads in nairaland: it's obvious that by there fruits you shall know them!

I wonder why we cannot articulate our views and be objective enough. Why has our generation lost it? Why can't we tell this people the truth? For God's sake, they are human beings like you and me, they are not infallible. They must be held accountable for their actions and inactions while superintending over us. They throw crumbs at us and we turn to fight, abuse each other on behalf of a politician that does have your interest at heart. I don't have any conflict of interest neither do I represent any camp or political group: all we crave for is good governance and accountability! Enough of propaganda.

You want me to vote for someone who hasn't done ANYTHING in a whole local government headquarters. Since he won election, Obiano has not paid any official visit to Ukpor, not to talk of commissioning any project. No motorable road, no light, no pipe borne water, no functional health facility, nothing. No any sign of government presence: for God's sake, what are we talking about?
We are here insulting ourselves on behalf of people who feed fat on our common wealth. We should be ashamed of ourselves.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney:

Peter obi is the master of propaganda. He cant perform without propaganda. Joe Martins Uzodike, his commissioner of information is still wrking with him to push his propaganda, he jumps from one radio station to another to spread lies, Valentine obienyem his SSA media is still in his employment and his numerous social media team (on 10k monthly payment) including IJOBA2,Amarabae, nwabobo, gleaf and new recruits mopolchi, mekaboy who have joined the evil propaganda team. this is a man who cant point to one tangible thing he achieved after 8 years apart from fake 75 billion naira he claimed to have saved of which obiano has denied and fake stories like wearing one watch for 20 years. No signature projects according to soludo, This man Peter obi is the biggest fraud in Nigerian politics
At least you can't deny that your home schools have at least two buses and are all renovated and with ICT facility. You talked of signature projects, he constructed most roads in Anambra north, built in-roads that linked the three senatorial zones, built Nkpor flyover, returned the schools to the church, attracted and invested in SABMiller, built the first state library, gave Amaku a world class structure, made Anambra to take first position in WAEC & NECO, conducted LGA elections, employed over 10000 people and saved up to 75bn naira which Akwatuodike your paymaster (I heard he pays you N5000 to defend him) squandered.

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Abagworo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney:

Peter obi never dualized or built any standard roads in the state, infact he never constructed any major projects and yet he wants to install a godson to Anambra people to continue his mediocre governance style laced with heavy propagada, a move that already failed before it started.

https://web.facebook.com/AniagohIfeanyi/videos/10213214622895634/

Peter Obi built a solid road at Agulu with a bridge in an environmentally challenged area. 2ndly he single handedly installed Obiano as Governor. I don't know why they fell out but I think continuity is best for Anambra. The road expansion is long overdue.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Your input is not needed. Go and face your useless and worthless Imo state. Your attention is needed more there.

[s]
Abagworo:

Peter Obi built a solid road at Agulu with a bridge in an environmentally challenged area. 2ndly he single handedly installed Obiano as Governor. I don't know why they fell out but I think continuity is best for Anambra. The road expansion is long overdue.
[/s]
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by IJOBA2: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mopolchi:
At least you can't deny that your home schools have at least two buses and are all renovated and with ICT facility. You talked of signature projects, he constructed most roads in Anambra north, built in-roads that linked the three senatorial zones, built Nkpor flyover, returned the schools to the church, attracted and invested in SABMiller, built the first state library, gave Amaku a world class structure, made Anambra to take first position in WAEC & NECO, conducted LGA elections, employed over 10000 people and saved up to 75bn naira which Akwatuodike your paymaster (I heard he pays you N5000 to defend him) squandered.
YOU JUST LANDED CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI AKA ATLANTICBREEZE AKA FREEGLOBE AKA GLOBEMONEY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT BLOWgrin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mopolchi:
[s]At least you can't deny that your home schools have at least two buses and are all renovated and with ICT facility. You talked of signature projects, he constructed most roads in Anambra north, built in-roads that linked the three senatorial zones, built Nkpor flyover, returned the schools to the church, attracted and invested in SABMiller, built the first state library, gave Amaku a world class structure, made Anambra to take first position in WAEC & NECO, conducted LGA elections, employed over 10000 people and saved up to 75bn naira which Akwatuodike your paymaster (I heard he pays you N5000 to defend him) squandered.[/s]
Mopolchi so Im should thank a whole state governor for giving mini buses to my community school? And where is the ICT facility? This your new 10k per month is destroying your thinking faculty. Apart from that every other thing you said here is lies, the document you also posted is a shame, where is the 75 billion in the document you posted? And when did adaobi conduct lga elections,, so this is all adaobi has to show for governing anambra for 8 years? smh.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU JUST LANDED CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI AKA ATLANTICBREEZE AKA FREEGLOBE AKA GLOBEMONEY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT BLOWgrin
Lol you should be ashamed of yourself, the criminal called peter obi will soon be made to vomit all the monies he stole from anambra, keep enjoying the 10k monthly stipend he pays you while it lasts
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney:

Mopolchi [s]so Im should thank a whole state governor for giving mini buses to my community school? And where is the ICT facility? This your new 10k per month is destroying your thinking faculty. Apart from that every other thing you said here is lies, the document you also posted is a shame, where is the 75 billion in the document you posted? And when did adaobi conduct lga elections,, so this is all adaobi has to show for governing anambra for 8 years? smh.[/s]
I gave you facts. You can only disprove them with facts and not baseless emotions. Until you muster up these facts, enjoy your 5k job.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mopolchi:
[s]I gave you facts. You can only disprove them with facts and not baseless emotions. Until you muster up these facts, enjoy your 5k job.[/s]
I asked you to mention one signature project done by obi in 8 years and you are typing junk. I'm still waiting for your answer, first google the meaning of legacy project and tell me peter obis legacy project after 8 years not telling me school buses and computers as if you didnt see the four walls of an education institution

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Feraz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
globemoney:

500 million naira mega filling station with 700 jobs created
If this is one of Obiano's achievement after three years, then, he deserves to be voted out. What rubbish? Brandishing a gas station as his achievement? What of the numerous MoUs he signed since the past years? What results have they achieved?

All these Obiano's propagandists, list his achievements and how they have impacted the lives of people in Anambra state; also, while listing, do not put those Aguleri bridges as one or the one with an icon that looks like a knockoff of Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge as I have seen enough of those. angry angry

tabletman1:
Lol... I don't expect to see any reasonable defense from obiano's media crew. show me infrastructural results of obiano government. Obiano don't have any good reason for contesting for second tenure, remember how he foolishly hired random Chinese from the streets to come and be representatives of an illusional Chinese firm that will construct anambra airport. The airport site now have only an active billboard with the inscription ' WILLIE IS WORKING' with no bulldozer or human movement in site. very shameful for my beloved state .
you're free to quote me again calling me afonja or hater because I am used to that.
That 'WILLIE IS WORKING' irks me to no end.

Amarabae:
Nonsense, obiano the mou addict governor must go,
Dr. Henry obaze is the right man
I do not know who Obaze is nor have I seen his antecedents but if Obiano's crew cannot list his achievements, then the oaf must be voted out.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Benchuko1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
I can't imagine seeing where some people are defending Obiano for his numerous medially constructed projects when it is highly obvious to all the sundries that he is a colossal failure that should be booted out come Nov.18, if we mistakenly allow Obiano to remain in that post come next year am afraid our state will be relegated to the least developed state in our region because exception of Ikpeazu the rest are trying...............
Anyway am tipping for any of these candidates to replace him
Osita Chidoka
Godwin Ezeemo or
Abaze............
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Feraz post=60601163][s]If this is one of Obiano's achievement after three years, then, he deserves to be voted out. What rubbish? Brandishing a gas station as his achievement? What of the numerous MoUs he signed since the past years? What results have they achieved?

All these Obiano's propagandists, list his achievements and how they have impacted the lives of people in Anambra state; also, while listing, do not put those Aguleri bridges as one or the one with an icon that looks like a knockoff of Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge as I have seen enough of those. angry angry

That 'WILLIE IS WORKING' irks me to no end.

I do not know who Obaze is nor have I seen his antecedents but if Obiano's crew cannot list his achievements, then the oaf must be voted out.[[/s]/quote]
You peter obi goons should just shut up, what is peter obis achievement after his first 4 years, how about his years? You hungry illiterates need your heads examined. Of all the things I posted its only the "gas station" you saw, tell me where else that king od gas station is located in Nigeria. And yes we will put those aguleri brigdes and the "knockoff lekki-ikoyi" bridges, if its easy why didnt peter obi build anyone in his tenure. What does an illiterate like you know about bridges and flyover? You enemies of progress should better take your nonsense out of nairaland. I doubt you will even be voting on that day self.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Feraz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=globemoney post=60601416][/quote]STFU freeglobe!!!! What is my business with Peter Obi? Who cares about the man? I would not sit and watch my state being turned into one where propaganda reigns supreme. I won't be voting that day but if tangible evidences of his supposed 'achievements' aren't shown, then be sure I'll campaign against him and campaign for a better candidate bar Tony Nwoye. cool
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
STFU freeglobe!!!! What is my business with Peter Obi? Who cares about the man? I would not sit and watch my state being turned into one where propaganda reigns supreme. I won't be voting that day but if tangible evidences of his supposed 'achievements' aren't shown, then be sure I'll campaign against him and campaign for a better candidate bar Tony Nwoye. cool
obiano wants to start building dual carriage roads in the state, something peter obi never considered for 8 years. I rather vote tony nwoye than vote peter obis puppet in pdp.. rubbish
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

I asked you to mention one signature project done by obi in 8 years and you are typing junk. I'm still waiting for your answer, first google the meaning of legacy project and tell me peter obis legacy project after 8 years not telling me school buses and computers as if you didnt see the four walls of an education institution
You are becoming a bug. So ICT and school buses are not legacy projects again? TELL ME WHAT LEGACY PROJECT AKWATUODIKE DID? YOU WILL POINT THREE MOULDS OF CEMENT WHICH HE CLAIMED HE USED 15BN NAIRA. Well, it appears that you are obsessed with Obi. I think it's a good one since he is your Achilles Heel.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 1:09am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

obiano wants to start building dual carriage roads in the state, something peter obi never considered for 8 years. I rather vote tony nwoye than vote peter obis puppet in pdp.. rubbish
Just look at your statement. Are you not ashamed that you believe Obiano's fake promises? You must be ashamed for typing that. Obiano stayed for 31/2 years and did nothing only to promise you what he cannot achieve at his tail end. He could not tackle well the erosion plaguing the road that leads to prison in Amawbia. Better vote for OHO maka ndụ gị
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 1:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
[s]You are becoming a bug. So ICT and school buses are not legacy projects again? TELL ME WHAT LEGACY PROJECT AKWATUODIKE DID? YOU WILL POINT THREE MOULDS OF CEMENT WHICH HE CLAIMED HE USED 15BN NAIRA. Well, it appears that you are obsessed with Obi. I think it's a good one since he is your Achilles Heel.[/s]
I indeed underestimated the level of your illiteracy. So buses and computers that everybody and their mother can buy can now pass for legacy projects in your village? smh, and I was even taking you seriously. FYI, this is what we refer to as legacy project, now show us the one the propagandist soft spoken criminal peter obi did after 8 years. kam biakwa

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 1:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
Just look at your statement. Are you not ashamed that you believe Obiano's fake promises? You must be ashamed for typing that. Obiano stayed for 31/2 years and did nothing only to promise you what he cannot achieve at his tail end. He could not tackle well the erosion plaguing the road that leads to prison in Amawbia. Better vote for OHO maka ndụ gị
Why wont I trust a man who changed Awka from this to that after peter obis wasted 8 years. OHO or whatever he calls himself will be very luck if he wins his polling unit. shebi Ifeanyi ubah is dealing with him now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by manny4life(m): 4:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, you can't post more. The very fact you included commissioning a filling station as something worthy of listing as an accomplishment is embarrassing.

It's on record that last year, no South East state, including Anambra, attracted any foreign investment. So, Peter Obi attracting SAB Miller, one of the largest brewers in the world is a positive achievement. A 500 million naira filling station (a little over a million dollars) being built by an Anambra son is not something to brag about. Let's stop celebrating mediocrity and demand the best from our leaders.

I rarely post on NL, but I had to respond to this one... The fact he posted a "MEGA" filling station as an accomplishment is really disappointing... As in seriously? Thank you for responding appropriately, Obiano is a complete failure and a sell out.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by manny4life(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

What prevented him from doing so in the last 3.5 years ? Obiano is a certified failure and deserves to be booted out. Under Peter Obi, Anambra was a case study and known for financial prudence, more importantly, we were recognized as an upcoming economic powerhouse. Peter Obi's primary focus was driving investments into Anambra, heck even the CBN recognized Anambra in their 2014/2015 pre-cashless study conducted. There were meaningful & worthy investments and partners, and on a positive note, Anambra was one of FIVE states that passed a sustainability debt test. Have you looked recently at Anambra's deficit lately? Peter Obi left a fat account for the drunkard Obiano, today, Anambra is saddled with much debt can it can probably pay for... Please tell us why Obiano's case is different?I'm not a fan of Peter Obi, and he was certainly not the best because I criticized him, but heck he's miles ahead Obiano whose administration is laced with lies and deceit... 4 years after and he's yet to "start", who's deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Kingsley1000(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2017
CC MYND44....EZEMO IS THE BEST MAN
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by rafindo(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:
ignatiusez stop posting your silly nonsense here, if peter obi cannot finish the roads in 8 years then obiano cannot do the magic in 4 years, fvck off from this thread
Yet u want buhari to perform magic under 2years your hypocrisy knows no bound.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by ignatiusez: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2017
rafindo:

Yet u want buhari to perform magic under 2years your hypocrisy knows no bound.

Thanks my brother, our people will never learn.

This is the road from Saint Paul Junction Okija to Umunuko in Ukpor, Nnewi south LGA started by Peter Obi but abandoned by Obiano. He has not done any single project in Ukpor and yet someone is talking about returning him?
We have made several appeal to the government but nothin came out. The whole of Umunuko Ukpor has been without electricity for 3years now! No road, no pipe borne water, no health center, absolutely nothing and all you show us is propaganda bridge, shame on our generation!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

[s]I indeed underestimated the level of your illiteracy. So buses and computers that everybody and their mother can buy can now pass for legacy projects in your village? smh, and I was even taking you seriously. FYI, this is what we refer to as legacy project, now show us the one the propagandist soft spoken criminal peter obi did after 8 years. kam biakwa[/s]
So unnecessary flyovers causing traffic congestion and possibly breaking down are what you refer to as legacy project. What a height of shamelessness and illiteracy you have reached. How many buses or computers have you and your mother bought for your town's community schools? Put differently, how many has Obiano bought for any school since he came in? I have given you what is called legacy project in some posts before now. To recall, couple with the buses, computers and renovation of schools in the state, there are State Library, Amaku General Hospital, Relocation and Upgrading of COOU, Uli, Returning Schools to the Church, Rewarding academic exploits handsomely, Building of industrial park in Onitsha, Attracted Nigerian Stock Exchange and CBN to the state and they have modern offices too in the state, Intafact Breweries and Shoprite are on ground too, 10000 people were employed and many more. If after all these, you remain unsatisfied, then you are stupid. Your Ugu Governor cannot tell us where he planted Ugu that he said he exported. He claimed to cultivate rice but we cannot find his rice in the state. Don't ever talk of that man here again, biko.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
manny4life:

What prevented him from doing so in the last 3.5 years ? Obiano is a certified failure and deserves to be booted out. Under Peter Obi, Anambra was a case study and known for financial prudence, more importantly, we were recognized as an upcoming economic powerhouse. Peter Obi's primary focus was driving investments into Anambra, heck even the CBN recognized Anambra in their 2014/2015 pre-cashless study conducted. There were meaningful & worthy investments and partners, and on a positive note, Anambra was one of FIVE states that passed a sustainability debt test. Have you looked recently at Anambra's deficit lately? Peter Obi left a fat account for the drunkard Obiano, today, Anambra is saddled with much debt can it can probably pay for... Please tell us why Obiano's case is different?I'm not a fan of Peter Obi, and he was certainly not the best because I criticized him, but heck he's miles ahead Obiano whose administration is laced with lies and deceit... 4 years after and he's yet to "start", who's deceiving who?
Mr man stop talking like a drunkard while calling someone a drunkard. Under peter obi Anambra came first as the state with the highest poverty rate in an NBS stats, money was not flowing around, their was no microeconomics because peter obi claimed to be saving money, placed employment embargo for 8 years, refused to implement minimum wage etcs.. Obiano on assumption, increased workers salaries across board and pays as at when due despite rejecting bailout funds severally, created several employment opportunities and what have you, now to deflate your lies, how many notable investments did peter obi attract to Anambra in 8 years apart from sabmiller, what legacy project did peter obi leave for Anambra after 8 years? Peter obi left a fat bank account indeed, can you or peter obi show proof, Anambra state government have shown proof of his liabilities which is over 100b..
Even if obiano quits beings governor today, he has already performed far more than peter obi whether clueless and short-sighted people like you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Globemoney 2- Mopolchi 0

Let the debate continue..lol
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2017
globemoney:

[s]Mr man stop talking like a drunkard while calling someone a drunkard. Under peter obi Anambra came first as the state with the highest poverty rate in an NBS stats, money was not flowing around, their was no microeconomics because peter obi claimed to be saving money, paced employment embargo for 8 years, refused to implement minimun wage etcs.. Obiano on assumption, increased workers salaries across board and pays as at when due despite rejecting bailout funds severally, created several employment opportunities and what have you, now to deflate your lies, how many notable investments did peter obi attract to Anambra in 8 years apart from sabmiller, what legacy project did peter obi leave for Anambra after years? Peter obi left a fat bank account indeed, can you or peter obi show proof, Anambra state government have shown proof of his liabilities..
Even if obiano quits beings governor today, he has already performed far more than peter obi whther clueless and short-sighted people like you like it or not.[/s]
Are we better now with Obiano undecided angry

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by LasGidiOwner: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
Are we better now with Obiano undecided angry

Some of these funds will not be available until 2022 maturity date. Obiano has not touched any money left by Obi because it is not there. I don't want to talk down on Obi but the bitter truth is that Obiano is miles ahead of Obi. Anambra is the winner here.
Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by globemoney: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2017
manny4life:

I rarely post on NL, but I had to respond to this one... The fact he posted a "MEGA" filling station as an accomplishment is really disappointing... As in seriously? Thank you for responding appropriately, Obiano is a complete failure and a sell out.
I posted several projects here but you losers are more fixated on the mega gas station which is by the way the first of it's kind in Nigeria. Its shows both you and Obi1kenobi have ulterior motives. Obiano is the best Anambra governor so far whether you losers like it or not. smh

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State by Mopolchi: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Some of these funds will not be available until 2022 maturity date. I don't want to talk down on Obi but the bitter truth is that Obiano is miles ahead of Obi. Anambra is the winner here.
Why don't you talk down on him? Obiano got the highest allocation from the Federal Government when you compare with Peter Obi's first tenure. Obiano raised the highest IGR - 1.5 billion naira monthly but you cannot find it in the state. Obiano inherited about 75bn naira and we are not better off. I beg to disagree with you that Obiano is miles ahead of Obi. I do not like Obi but I cannot argue against facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO / Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) / I Release 500 Billion To Sadiya Faruq every Month By Buhari's Order - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.