Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity (3352 Views)

5 Things Men Should Know About Female Orgasm / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / What's The Big Deal About Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
The fact the she is a virgin before you got married doesn’t mean you will enjoy sex with her, wont guarantee if she would be faithful to you thereafter, doesn’t guarantee your marriage will be successful, doesn’t mean she would make a good wife.
As for me o, provided you love a woman, she is sexually compatible with you, she can bear you children, she can take absolute care of the family. Shikina!. To hell with virginity
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by lovemoi2(f): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
hahahaha someone is about to fuccck so trying to kill her guilty conscience hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by BeautfulB(f): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
My dear go forth and fook. grin Its a free world.
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by lovemoi2(f): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
i know oh grin poster, nah your pusssyy right
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
lovemoi2:

hahahaha someone is about to fuccck so trying to kill her guilty conscience hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ebonyeyes:

My dear go forth and fook. grin Its a free world.

e b like say una be odofion. sextacy here is a man and not a woman!. otondosssssss
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by r231(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
lovemoi2:

Wow, what a nice quick reply. I feel you.

@ Poster

Make I yarn you this, It's ur fucccking problem if you loose your virginity, but get it noticed that we respect virgin girls/ladies a lot only for the guys/men that appreciate and know how to treat 'em ladies.

It's ur fuccccking problem if you use your body the way you like.
The rewards await for everybody.
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by gombos: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
i think its big deal if you cant controll your , and give it up to the first guy whos walking around, how you controll it when you married?
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by daduke2k(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
Virginity thread again?
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Duniverse(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
sextacy:

The fact the she is a virgin before you got married doesn’t mean you will enjoy intimacy with her, wont guarantee if she would be faithful to you thereafter, doesn’t guarantee your marriage will be successful, doesn’t mean she would make a good wife.
As for me o, provided you love a woman, she is sexually compatible with you, she can bear you children, she can take absolute care of the family. Shikina!. To hell with virginity

u think marriage is all about raisin children wat about the sex urge? Wat if the girl is not satisfyin the guy
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Duniverse(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
sextacy:

The fact the she is a virgin before you got married doesn’t mean you will enjoy intimacy with her, wont guarantee if she would be faithful to you thereafter, doesn’t guarantee your marriage will be successful, doesn’t mean she would make a good wife.

u think marriage is all about raisin children wat about the sex urge? Wat if the girl is not satisfyin the guy
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Busybody2(f): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
[size=16pt]
sextacy:

e b like say una be odofion. sextacy here is a man and not a woman!. otondosssssss

[/size]

NICE COMEBACK, I NO FIT SHOUT
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by gombos: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
I wish as a fair society we could hold both women and men, who deviate from this holy plan to preserve oneself for marriage, in contempt. See both sexes as equally disgusting and not worthy of respect.

But what the hell am I saying?! That's virtually unheard of! Never mind. Go forth and spread your archaic ways of viewing a womans chastity as a means of determining her worth.
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Madukaele(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
@ poster A lady can never 4get a guy dat disvirgined her, she will always have dat soft spot for the guy, dats y guy need virgins
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by googles: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
Madukaele:

@ poster A lady can never 4get a guy dat disvirgined her, she will always have dat soft spot for the guy, dats y guy need virgins

[size=13pt]maybe you need to read the OP again little friend undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Madukaele(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]maybe you need to read the OP again little friend undecided undecided[/size]
watin i do u? i dey on my own oooo. weh ur husband?
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
Why is it bothering you?
If people want virgins, will you grow breasts?
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by googles: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2010
Madukaele:

watin i do u? i dey on my own oooo. weh your husband?

[size=13pt]duh
you think its all about you innit?
i just asked you to read the OP all over
nd check your own post
b'sides r231 is fine if he pain you enter bush tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Madukaele(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]duh
you think its all about you innit?
i just asked you to read the OP all over
nd check your own post
b'sides r231 is fine if he pain you enter bush tongue tongue[/size]
i visited romance cos i needed to see someone, if u wan talk to me, come to religious section dats if ur a believer. am off
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
dis is nonsense, i know of some guys who fuuccckkk everything that comes their way yet expect to marry a virgin! such cowards angry folks need to stop fussing over this whole virginity thing it is not valued as much in this day and age as it was in the days of our parents
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by googles: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
Madukaele:

i visited romance cos i needed to see someone, if u wan talk to me, come to religious section dats if your a believer. am off

***heaves a heavy sigh of relief***

[size=13pt]feels good to know we wont be reading from you again
isnt dat lovely?  grin grin grin
i just feel bad for the peeps in the religious section  tongue [/size]
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
i am a guy, and i am telling all my fellow guys in this room to take sorry or take pity. girls dont deflower themselves, they are deflowered by men. if we keep deflowering girls and expect to get married to virgins, we are just deceiving ourselves. where would they come from, a different planet? how many of us guys here can swear with the life of our dickkk that we are virgins, i guess non. yet we clamour for virgins as wife

whether you like it or not, 85% of us guys will never get married to virgins, if you like go to the most primitive part of your village. this is a glaring reality. the only way we can make virgins is if we decide to keep ourselves virgins
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Female Virginity by daduke2k(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
May amadioha, shut dat ur mouth 4 u, u wey dey talk u b virgin? No b yesterday na im u fuccck last. Mscheewww

(1) (Reply)

Nowadays, Students Live Like Couples On Campus / Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? / My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.