Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? (3376 Views)

Wht My Wife Did To Me Today / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Aringarosa(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2012
Just went through a girls Blackberry phone & saw this on her Calendar for Valentine's Day;

7-8am=Breakfast with James at Casablanca.

8-10am=Visit my Big Daddy @ the Office, Give him bl*wj*b.

10am-11am=Visit Mugu 5 @ his house, Do a quickie for the val gown he bought for me.

11-2pm=Go to swim @ Bonga villa Hotel with Emeka, Stingy ibo man.

2pm-4pm=go cook val dish for my real love , says he will propose today.

4pm-5pm=Visit my Choco lesbian and do stuff.

5pm=Leave choco @Ada George to G.R.A and spend the nite with my Big Big Daddy who promised me my house rent.

GUYS
Pls wht's ur own valentine time table?
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Killz3(m): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2012
My val timetable is to patiently wait for the clueless and foolish ones, to come to a romance platform and whine incessantly about a failed vals day. . . I'll happily roast their dumb arses. . . wink
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Frazy(f): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2012
embarassed angry
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by FlyboyZee: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2012
7.00 am: Wake up from bed

7.00.03: Say Thank You Jesus

7.05 am: Give my wifey a wake-up peck

7.05.04 am: Rush to the Parlour for a daily dose of "My Mum & I"

7.25 am: Try as fast as I can to clean my car.

7.45 am Brush my teeth and take my bath

7.55 am Drive to work

11.00 am: come home very tired and head straight to bed.

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By God's Grace, This will be the best valentine I should be celebrating
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by florish12: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2012
is quiet unfortunate that so many people have forgotten the real meaning of val and what is called for. perhaps it has turned to the world most sinful day. imagine such plan table! may God save us!!!!
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Dyt(f): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2012
wake up
say thank u LORD
check my fone if i v any msgs or missed calls
send him a msg
shower
look 4 wat 2 wear
out 2 d office
v bfast
work
work
work
cos i know its gon b a long day
go hm afta work
chat wit mum
chat wit baby
slp

jst lyk everyoda day
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Rastamann: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2012
From a friend on Facebook;

How can a girl send you boxers & expect a BB?
A tie & expect Brazilian hair?
Singlet & expect iPad 2?
Cufflinks & expect BB Porsche of 450k?
Or nothing at all & expect an expensive dinner at KFC or Chicken Republic?

, Well, The Nigerian Association of Boyfriends (NAB) says it should be trade by barter this Val Oooh.

-Boxers should be exchanged with a G-string.
-Singlet should be exchanged with a Bra.
-If she gives you roll-on, buy her "Miss Paris".
-She gives you cufflinks, give her rubber band to tie her natural hair.
-If she shows up at your door empty-handed, put NTA or STV for her to watch. Don't let her watch your subscribed cable (no free thing).
-If she asks for an expensive dinner, take her to an expensive night vigil. MFM or CAC to be precise.
-She gives you a flower, you sef give her igneous rock from Olumo(all na nature).
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Acidosis(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^ lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Acidosis(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2012
is tomorrow not a tuesday ? I'll spend the day just like every other tuesdays
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2012
Mine

Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Chicolee(f): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2012
6:30am - wake up
7:00am - 12:00 pm - attend lectures
12:30pm take myself out, buy ice cream, cake, flower and movies
1:30pm - relax and watch movies while licking ice cream
5:00pm - write my project proposal
9:00pm - go to sleep while listening to my favourite songs
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by NET1(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2012
Abeg, I'm watching Champions League tomorrow (although my team has been knocked out sad )

.NET
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by lahips: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by laravalentine(f): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2012
Well my time table is basically to send valentine messages to ma friends and loved ones @ battabox.com, To watch my video or send your own message just go to www.battabox.com and click 'Record ya mind' cheers
grin
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by bulksms247(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
Am designing an 20 paged website Tomorrow, so no time to go out, my own val will be with my laptop
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by 4wardever(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Chicolee:

6:30am - wake up
7:00am - 12:00 pm - attend lectures
12:30pm take myself out, buy ice cream, cake, flower and movies
1:30pm - relax and watch movies while licking ice cream
5:00pm - write my project proposal
9:00pm - go to sleep while listening to my favourite songs  

Hi, you don't have to spend it all alone you know. You can send me an email if you do need someone to talk to: frankway86@gmail.com

Ciao.
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by Chicolee(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
4wardever:

Hi, you don't have to spend it all alone you know. You can send me an email if you do need someone to talk to: frankway86@gmail.com

Ciao.

I live in Lagos and I assume you are in PH. How do we do it nah.
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by tjdj: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
a guy once gave a babe 22k worth of perfume and she bought him "KIWI" shoe polish shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Wht's Ur Own Valentine Time Table? by 4wardever(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
Chicolee:

I live in Enugu and I assume you are in PH. How do we do it nah.

Actually I'm in Lagos. We can still get to know each other berra via email then maybe facebook, What do you say?

P.S: Not every guy here is looking for sex. I just need a female friend to gist with and take it further all works fine.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date / Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy / My True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.