Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... (3355 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by marvelck: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
A friend of mine is having sleepless nights right now, cos his older brother is planning to get married to his ex girlfriend. him and the girl broke up about a year ago, before she now met his brother via a friend. he didnt know she was the same girl his brother has been telling him about until some few days ago, when he followed his brother to go and see the so called angel, he's madly inlove with. only for the girl to be his ex girlfriend Cecilia. he wants the happiness of his brother, but at the same time cant bare to see his ex get married to his brother. the pain would be too much for him to bare. so, what should he do. he really need your advice!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
He should tell his bro about it. Not to break them up but just so it won't be a problem and then he should chill and stop acting like a kid

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mynd_44: He should tell his bro about it. Not to break them up but just so it won't be a problem and then he should chill and stop acting like a kid
seconded
@OP what was the lady reaction when saw you, cos i guess u ar d one
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by marvelck: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
@ Opeyemi AD, nope I'm not the one. and for your information. I'm a female. he told me, the girl was also shocked to see him but both of them didnt say anything to each other until he left with his brother. it was while they were going home that he later open up to his brother and told him about it. but he says his brother has refused to call off the relationship and also their wedding plans. cos he is madly inlove with her.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tell your brother that you burnt the lady and your friends burnt her too. No body go tell him to run!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by slimyem: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Tell your brother that you burnt the lady and your friends burnt her too. No body go tell him to run!
why you wicked like this?
Haba!
Op,since his bro knows and doesn't mind,tell your friend to forget about it and go find his own girl.
She was and i meant to be with his bro!cheesy
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
marvelck: @ Opeyemi AD, nope I'm not the one. and for your information. I'm a female. he told me, the girl was also shocked to see him but both of them didnt say anything to each other until he left with his brother. it was while they were going home that he later open up to his brother and told him about it. but he says his brother has refused to call off the relationship and also their wedding plans. cos he is madly inlove with her.

But your username doesn't indicate whether you are a male or female.which type of brother is that? what is the probability of not fall love with his Ex again if the brother later succeeded in Mary her,let the husband to be narrate it to the lady and hear from her...but my advise for your friend brother is to walk away
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by DukeNija(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by DukeNija(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
My Brother will not even think of marrying my ex, even if he finds out a day to his wedding. Hahahahaaa.. For his own good.
My friend was in love with one of my ex(I introduced them, but dint tell him) when I later told him, he felloutta love immediately. I told him it was in the past and he said NO WAY..
The brother in question is just being foolish IMO.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by Etranshub(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
marvelck: @ Opeyemi AD, nope I'm not the one. and for your information. I'm a female. he told me, the girl was also shocked to see him but both of them didnt say anything to each other until he left with his brother. it was while they were going home that he later open up to his brother and told him about it. but he says his brother has refused to call off the relationship and also their wedding plans. cos he is madly inlove with her.
well if the brother can live with that, it should be a problem to him as the ex. He has nothing to lose and he was faithful to brotherhood by telling is brother which is the only thing he needs to do
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by ifihearam: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2012
If na me dat marriage will never hold oooo. Haba na which kind eye I go take dey look dem 2ni?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by DExplorer1: 2:11am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam: If na me dat marriage will never hold oooo. Haba na which kind eye I go take dey look dem 2ni?
The tin dey somehow, na.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by Mynd44: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam: If na me dat marriage will never hold oooo. Haba na which kind eye I go take dey look dem 2ni?
They has a past together. Is that a sin? People need to chill jorh

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by nitlad: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Expecting the big bro to ditch the girl cos they have a past together is a joke at best, a pipe dream. Its not like the big bro snatched her from the kid bro or consciously got involved with her knowing fully well of her past with his sib (at least from what the OP posted, thats deduceable). Live with it kiddo and stop whining n sulking.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married To My Brother... by Etranshub(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Gbamest!
nitlad: Expecting the big bro to ditch the girl cos they have a past together is a joke at best, a pipe dream. Its not like the big bro snatched her from the kid bro or consciously got involved with her knowing fully well of her past with his sib (at least from what the OP posted, thats deduceable). Live with it kiddo and stop whining n sulking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help / Avoiding A Bad Marriage By Pastor Chris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.