Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (46624 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / 2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by lonecatt(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Override what.
Saraki is on his own, northern senator cannot agree with him.
What else did you want before it can be declared a terrorist group.
A group that is violent and has their own secret security service, has drone to monitor Nigeria security outfits.
So the army has plenty right
dont you understand how to read and right?you guys just come here to make fun of yourself. he is trying to say that the declaration did not follow due process hence null and void .
do you understand now? that is the senate president talking

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by correct7: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
When a country or group of people is led by an illiterate. what do you expect? Buhari is grade one illiterate. he does not know the difference between terrorist and agitation .

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by msylva2147(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
luvinhubby:
Even an ordinary Customary court judge can upturn that nonsense proscription by both the millitary & governors as the law is clear and explicit on how to pronounce a body as a terrorist organization.

It is only the judiciary, upon application that can pronounce a group as terrorists and not the executive, both at federal or state level.
then go and dress in ipob wears and go to the streets and see what will happen to you whether the Senate president will safe you from the Army.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by ikombe: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB
because he said the truth tongue

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by brownhawk: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
whew see how chest beaters are masturbating hard on this news
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Gkemz: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
undecided

How on earth do you designate an entire PEOPLE as terrorists simply because THEY ARE DARN DETERMINED TO GET A REFERENDUM to allow everyone decide FOR THE FIRST TIME if or not they want to continue in this island of fraud and social/political/economic injustice called "One Nigeria".

You kill and maim innocent civilians in cold blood, yet you expect God, their friends, family and relatives to support your agenda. No, you've lost me already.

U deserve a thousand like.... Btw u perfectly wrote what i had in mind.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by reciprokal: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
I told those fools it is never within the powers of the military to pronounce any organisation a terrorist group.

These Buhari bodyguards would just be disgracing their profession everywhere they go.

Every facet of Buhari's administration is marked by incompetence and embarrassing lack of professionalism.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by anyebedgreat: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Jesusloveyou: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
obyrich:
Saraki is the Senate President. He will hit the gavel to favour his stand. Maybe Saraki is one of the sponsors of IPOB as alleged by your hero, Lai Mohammed.

In a civilian rule, it is not the duty of the Army to proscribe any organisation. There are due processes to be followed. You cannot be deploying the Army everywhere and cry tomorrow if they decide to overrun the government.

you still don't answer my question.
If I am training secret police, will you wait for the court to declared me a terrorist before I am can be beaten mercilessly.
The army and police has the right to descend on such a miscreants without court interfering.
Or if you see a criminal in your house now, you want court to declared him criminal before you call him criminal?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by kokomaster3d: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
hm

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by topsyking: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
The mistake ibo are making is this.. don't boycott the election.. let nnamdi choose a candidate , vote for him emass, then with your candidate there, it will be more easy to achieve biafra than this your useless governors. they fear fulani to the extent of not saying anything while their people are been slaughter like goat.
BrokenTV:
I will start my own boycott of elections with anambra state governorship election. the south eastern governors has shown that they do not have the interest of their people at heart, but only serve their own interest, especially when they felt threatened. they forgot that they are serving their people there, that is their people that put them in that position to the present them.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by reciprokal: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Saraki Is A Comedian! grin
And you're politically alexithymic.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by kitone: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB

He wants to be president so needs to be seen as fighting for IPOD.so Nigeria does not have the right to protect its territory abi.let him start the process of referadum .

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by freshvine(f): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
That Ozubulu church killing was definitely carried out by agents of the Nigerian government to create insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Jaabioro(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saraki given us new law...

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB
For saying the truth
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by MTKbudapest(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

saraki is right and nigeria is a comedy itself.
What an animal kingdom we livin in!
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by freshvine(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
If I am training secret police, will you wait for the court to declared me a terrorist before I am can be beaten mercilessly.
The army and police has the right to descend on such a miscreants without court interfering

Afonjja Muslim. I knew that religion is destructive and all about blood

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Osashalom: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is it not a shame that up till now the judiciary have not make a single statement on the matter. Does it means they don't care about peace in this nation or what?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by msylva2147(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Nigeria military is confused like Buhari

Who gave Nigerian Military the constitutional power to declare IPOB a terrorist group
-
I expected to see the picture of Igbos killing people in Aba with sticks not this your bias picture of someone holding public announcer and you will start making comparison.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Odingo1: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
[/b]It is wrong to use army to massacre your fellow country men in cold blood because they have different opinion of how they want things.[b]
1.What happen to judiciary?
2.Why cant they use police to arrest Igbos and send them to court for trial?.
3.Since Kanu has a case in court why cant they wait for court to do their job.?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by MTKbudapest(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
f u c k the federal f uck the SE governors and f u ck the nigeria army for tagging ipob a terrorist group.

When Kanu and the IPOB return, they will come with a full force that the feds wont know what hits them.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Shame on south east governors and Arewa politicians in military uniforms.

Buhari will continue to disgracing Nigerian flags to the whole world.

All those politicians using herdsmen in military uniforms to massacred innocent IPOB agitators will face their charges at the highest court of universes.

God is with IPOB
God is helping
God is guiding IPOB

#REFERENDUM

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Guyman02: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
The killings of those youths in cold is a very act by the Army. Even many Igbos see them as ignorants following an ignoramus, why cut them down in such horrible manner
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by sarrki(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Thank you saraki,
sarrki what do you have to say?
Obj,ooni,saraki have all condemned the python dance killing

They are entitled to their opinion

Nigeria government as designated Igbos a terrorist organization

That's all we know for now

Until they say otherwise
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by etenyong(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Whether he likes it or not, IPOB remained terrorist organization.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by MTKbudapest(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
right now i feel like forming a terrorist group and hack some nonsense and idiotic hausa and fulani people cos this is country is not making sense anymore.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by bengems(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Your words and your Monika look alike
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by booblacain(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
The army and police has the right to descend on such a miscreants without court interfering.
Or if you see a criminal in your house now, you want court to declared him criminal before you call him criminal?

Just say in simple terms that you do not Understand and believe in constitution and laws. All these your childish and layman rants are unnecessary and self-embarrasing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointB: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Their hands were tied. They had two choices: go the long path of opposing the dictatorial Federal govt while the boots remain on the ground killing innocent people in their hundreds or quickly compromising so those state sponsored vampires would have no excuse to spread their mayhem in the south east

So when push come to shove, they look for path of less resistance? Only traitors and cowards do that. That's what the South East governors did with their unguarded, and unlawful utterance.

Together they could have jointly say they don't support the military action on unarmed protesters. And they didn't need to agree with the Military tagging of IPOB and terrorist, let alone ineffectually proscribing the group. Those governors are weaklings!
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by bishopjoe02(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
carrot and the stick, buhari using the stick, y saraki is offering the carrot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.