Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (46596 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / 2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by abdulkarimyakub(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
What is he saying did he have brain at all
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
BrokenTV:
I will start my own boycott of elections with anambra state governorship election. the south eastern governors has shown that they do not have the interest of their people at heart, but only serve their own interest, especially when they felt threatened. they forgot that they are serving their people there, that is their people that put them in that position to the present them.

They know that IPOB will win south east region at the referendum, and they are scared of loosing their corrupt source of looting.

Long live United Republic Of Biafra.

Hail IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by kikake: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-ban-unconstitutional-says-saraki

An aged president Buhari elected under the banner of democracy has literally sacked the National Assembly, turned himself into a military dictator; now uses soldiers to do his personal vendetta as well as advance the politico-religious agenda of his clan.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Dollabiz: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by awa(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
That Nairaland Sarriki would not make any comment on this.

Hit share if you think he will or Like if you know he won't

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Odingo1: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mccullum:
Is it senate declare Boko Haram terrorists? is it not US that declared her terror group? Saraki utterances is only for futuristic political campaign, in Egypt it was the army that declared Muslims Brotherhood terrorists due to their consistent protest against the government not to mention those calling themselves IPOB - that's organising chaos in eastern Nigeria.
In the spirit of fairness, IPOB have never constituted a chaos in eastern Nigeria, they only gather and dance and go.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by UfuomaUN(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

So when push come to shove, they look for path of less resistance? Only traitors and cowards do that. That's what the South East governors did with their unguarded, and unlawful utterance.

Together they could have jointly say they don't support the military action on unarmed protesters. And they didn't need to agree with the Military tagging of IPOB and terrorist, let alone ineffectually proscribing the group. Those governors are weaklings!
They're not weaklings. When you're negotiating with a stronger stubborn malevolent enemy you have to compromise. We had everything to loose as long as the soldiers remained on ground. Buhari on the other hand has nothing to loose cos he has the machinery of govt to rig in 2019, the full support of the religiously blinded north, and at least half of the Yoruba population. He will win in 2019. Nigeria is speeding through a dangerously dark tunnel with no light at the end of it.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Viergeachar: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Another Yoruba man has spoken.
We Yorubas are the same - SW or NC. smiley
We hate injustice! angry
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Since last year that I have been following IPOB agitation, I have conclude my mind that IPOB are freedom fighters and not terrorist. They fight for their right which is the best for our democracy. It is in our constitution to fight for our right. There's freedom of information and expression in our constitution. As it stand IPOB agitation are only fighting for their freedom. Radical islamic fulani herdsmen that are killing innocent farmers in their various farms are going scot free in Nigeria. Why IPOB which are freedom fighters are named terrorists. I think the clueless and sick pmb is terribly sick in the mind. Am expecting what he will say in UNGA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nairaboi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
undecided

How on earth do you designate an entire PEOPLE as terrorists simply because THEY ARE DARN DETERMINED TO GET A REFERENDUM to allow everyone decide FOR THE FIRST TIME if or not they want to continue in this island of fraud and social/political/economic injustice called "One Nigeria".

You kill and maim innocent civilians in cold blood, yet you expect God, their friends, family and relatives to support your agenda. No, you've lost me already.

Story

Aghasedo Efosa John, the point is non of these people you mention were ranting upandan calling the president an Animal or insulting yoruba pastors criminals and slowpoke. Non of them threaten the sovereignty of Nigeria or were going about hoisting flags, non of these people you mentioned called Nigeria a zoo. Let it be known that the Igbos have no case in the U. N because they used the wrong moves to pursue their cause especially Nnamdi Kanu who is always having diarrhea of the mouth. The idiot even threaten to go to Abuja and return with the head of the president. All these are recorded and will be shown to the U. N and ICC. He did not carry a gun doesn't mean his words are not meant for war. Action speaks louder than words. Go and try the same thing in USA and see the government reaction. Since Catalonians have been fighting for their emancipation, you will never see them saying they will go to Madrid and return with the leaders head. So yes Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal and need to be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Odingo1: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:
Another Yoruba man has spoken.
We Yorubas are the same - SW or NC. smiley
We hate injustice! angry
Saraki is not a Yoruba man,he is a Fulani man,the mother is Yoruba not the father.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nairaboi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
All these people mentioning freedom fighters and including Nnamdi Kanu's name among are criminals. The point is non of these people you mention were ranting upandan calling the president an Animal or insulting yoruba pastors criminals and slowpoke. Non of them threaten the sovereignty of Nigeria or were going about hoisting flags, non of these people you mentioned called Nigeria a zoo. Let it be known that the Igbos have no case in the U. N because they used the wrong moves to pursue their cause especially Nnamdi Kanu who is always having diarrhea of the mouth. The idiot even threaten to go to Abuja and return with the head of the president. All these are recorded and will be shown to the U. N and ICC. He did not carry a gun doesn't mean his words are not meant for war. Action speaks louder than words. Go and try the same thing in USA and see the government reaction. Since Catalonians have been fighting for their emancipation, you will never see them saying they will go to Madrid and return with the leaders head. So yes Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal and need to be treated as such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Johnnyessence(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
UfuomaUN:
They're not weaklings. When you're negotiating with a stronger stubborn malevolent enemy you have to compromise. We had everything to loose as long as the soldiers remained on ground. Buhari on the other hand has nothing to loose cos he has the machinery of govt to rig in 2019, the full support of the religiously blinded north, and at least half of the Yoruba population. He will win in 2019. Nigeria is speeding through a dangerously dark tunnel with no light at the end of it.
I didn't support you on this points. The LORD that remove GEJ from that seat will remove clueless PMB in government. It is just matter of time and days.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Ofemmanu1: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB

SE Governors say NO to Kanu but a SW Governor says YES. Kanu can relocate to EKITI. Afterall, when Saudi Arabia banned Osama, Afghanistan adopted him!
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by bewla(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Saraki Is A Comedian! grin
let the politicking begins
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by bewla(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Saraki Is A Comedian! grin
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by moderacker: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Viergeachar: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Odingo1:

Saraki is not a Yoruba man,he is a Fulani man,the mother is Yoruba not the father.

Are you his family member or townsman?
Look at you sounding categorical as if you are one of the above.
SMH

I am expecting you to show me one useless publication that supports your point cos I have already seen it.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

SE Governors say NO to Kanu but a SW Governor says YES. Kanu can relocate to EKITI. Afterall, when Saudi Arabia banned Osama, Afghanistan adopted him!
Kanu will remain in Biafraland
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by discusant: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jolar101:

They know that IPOB will win south east region at the referendum, and they scared of IPOB sending them packing

Fulani soldiers who pronounced IPOB a terrorist organization - they are jokers.

Parasitic Fulani still wants to cling onto one Nigeria to drink crude oil.

Well, blame those Igbophobia people from the southsouth who still distance themselves from Biafra.

If the ss fully support restoration of Biafra, Fulani and its allies can't have much say, can't be deploying operation python and croc dance all over the south of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Buhari fumbled politically and he is paying for it. What pained me most is the overrating given to him by making him the APC presidential aspirant. Tinubu and all those that stood by him might have regretted their action. They wasted their efforts. I also sympathised with Amaechi. Where was Garba Shehu and sarrki on nairaland during the media and online warfare before that election.

For Buhari, a retired general to have allowed the greatest fraud of the election of Senate President and Speaker of the House of Reps is to show how naive and ignorannt he is. The medicine after death strategy to correct his inaction is what contributed to the sickness that is currently threatening his life. He has forgotten that when you are trying to deal with somebody from a place notorious for having spiritualists in large nunmbers, especially, those ones using alujonu (demons), and the person is the son of their late life patron, they will try by all means to prevent him from being humiliated. The attacks he received has now made him to focus on his life survival than the corruption fight. He wasted the last opportunity.This is a political lesson for all.

The Senate president should dismiss all the generals. It is a senatorial offence to prevent a Biafra flag flying keke from passing through NA check point.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jolar101:

They know that IPOB will win south east region at the referendum, and they are scared of loosing their corrupt source of looting.

Long live United Republic Of Biafra.

Hail IPOB
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Odingo1: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Since last year that I have been following IPOB agitation, I have conclude my mind that IPOB are freedom fighters and not terrorist. They fight for their right which is the best for our democracy. It is in our constitution to fight for our right. There's freedom of information and expression in our constitution. As it stand IPOB agitation are only fighting for their freedom. Radical islamic fulani herdsmen that are killing innocent farmers in their various farms are going scot free in Nigeria. Why IPOB which are freedom fighters are named terrorists. I think the clueless and sick pmb is terribly sick in the mind. Am expecting what he will say in UNGA.
[/b]If Nigerians did not rise and condemned this nonsense[b], there will be no opposition again in Nigeria, because Buhari can use army and kill any opposition and labeled them terrorist organization. [/b]2019 he will return unopposed[b], any opposition na shoot at sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by nkemchineke: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ur so dumb.
Jesusloveyou:
Override what.
Saraki is on his own, northern senator cannot agree with him.
What else did you want before it can be declared a terrorist group.
A group that is violent and has their own secret security service, has drone to monitor Nigeria security outfits.
So the army has plenty right
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Ofemmanu1: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Kanu will remain in Biafraland

potor land is not safe for Kanu cos all the SE governors has vowed to exterminate him.

The safest place to stay is with Afonjas cos it's only them that defends the flations; from Fayose, Falana, FFK, to Saraki etal. else he can run to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Adayi1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saraki can as well remove the ban since it is unconstitutional
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

u must be a biafra security service personeel, drone department...grin
have you not see the drone? Even your fellow iPods were happy that the drone can even monitor buhari in his bedroom.
Is this they not enough to declared you iPods a terrorist?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Odingo1: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Are you his family member or townsman?
Look at you sounding categorical as if you are one of the above.
SMH

I am expecting you to show me one useless publication that supports your point cos I have already seen it.
[/b]Saraki himself said it[b],that he is a Fulani man,that his family came from Fulani descent, that they bear Yoruba names to honor their mother because they love their mother so much.
[/b]Saraki as quoted[b],na d man talk am ooo.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by SycophanticGoat: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
BrokenTV:
I will start my own boycott of elections with anambra state governorship election. the south eastern governors has shown that they do not have the interest of their people at heart, but only serve their own interest, especially when they felt threatened. they forgot that they are serving their people there, that is their people that put them in that position to the present them.

Don't boycott the elections. Just go and vote that useless propagandist Obiano out. He not only failed on the job but also failed to listen to the cry of the masses. Never you vote anybody that hasn't show any form of support or listening ears to the cry of the masses.

If the person goes there and misbehaves, kick him out again. The circle will continue until you have a willing representative who will stand by us in the rain and under the sun!!
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by UfuomaUN(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I didn't support you on this points. The LORD that remove GEJ from that seat will remove clueless PMB in government. It is just matter of time and days.

grin

It really takes more than hoping at this point. Well, anything is possible with God
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Viergeachar: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
BrokenTV:

You are right!
Yorubas are now the ones standing up for hapless Igbo masses... smiley
Shame on the governors!! They are the real cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

potor land is not safe for Kanu cos all the SE governors has vowed to exterminate him.

The safest place to stay is with Afonjas cos it's only them that defends the flations; from Fayose, Falana, FFK, to Saraki etal. else he can run to hell.

Not even dullard and wasted nigerian army could find him in Biafraland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.