Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media (1824 Views)

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

Funny brother,

This na forum na and the post was about social media.

I don't want sambisa oh, I need to update my blog.

But all those facebook and instagram deception does not cut it.

Oga Prec1ous hahaha you no wan Sambisa?! Wayo, but dem talk say dem don kill Shekau na. Infact dem don kill am well-well plenty times............more than 5 times..........hahaha. (JUST TO TELL YOU HOW LIES DE SMELL EVERYWHERE 4 DIS PRESENT AGE!)
If one does not develop an INTELLECTUAL DEFENSE SYSTEM on one's own to FILTER whatever it is they want people to believe. THE HOAX IS ON YOU. Na your brain dem go take dey play TABLE TENNIS and TEN-TÈ.

Bro I wish you the very, very BEST with your blog. Please manufacture contents than are beneficial to our humanity via your blog. If not you are as EMPTY AS EMPTY can be and FAKE TO THE CORE. There are just way too many EMPTY PEOPLE running blogs, without ANYTHING at all to give the world. Well what does EMPTINESS have to give 'empty people'.

Humans have passed through so many ages, stone age, bronze age, golden age e.t.c. e.t.c. Precious guess what age it is toda. THE AGE OF LIES AND FAKE EMPTY PEOPLE SO DUMBSIFIED. Once again I wish you the very best. Take good care of yourself and shine your eyes well- well o. (no-be everything wey curve na him be yansh o)

E-mail, SMS .................whatever is not the shield. The shield lies in SELF IMPROVEMENT and RESPONSIBILITY and taking no NONSENSE from drooling idiots. Make sure you WALk your TRUTH which you TALK. Hence the more you are able to spot lies and LIARS even by their breath because you have become so immune to their deception by being SINCERELY HONEST to yourself and the realities of life. "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" (wolfang Gothe) You are living not in fantasies chasing after vanities......................ITS SUCH A FAKE WORLD!!! A WORLD OF PERCEPTION ILLUSIONS!!! BE YOURSELF BY CONCIOUSLY IMPROVING ON YOURSELF IS A GOOD LIFE OF FULFILMENT AND NOT EMPTINESS. Have a great day. #shine ya eye well-well!!!

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Prec1ous(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
All this for me? The internet is not bad afterall with guys like you.

You are fabulous.

I am elated, I can go to Sambisa now.

My blog is https://collegereap.com

You can rate the content, I trust your judgement.

WORDWORLD:

Oga Prec1ous hahaha you no wan Sambisa?! Wayo, but dem talk say dem don kill Shekau na. Infact dem don kill am well-well plenty times............more than 5 times..........hahaha. (JUST TO TELL YOU HOW LIES DE SMELL EVERYWHERE 4 DIS PRESENT AGE!)
If one does not develop an INTELLECTUAL DEFENSE SYSTEM on one's own to FILTER whatever it is they want people to believe. THE HOAX IS ON YOU. Na your brain dem go take dey play TABLE TENNIS and TEN-TÈ.

Bro I wish you the very, very BEST with your blog. Please manufacture contents than are beneficial to our humanity via your blog. If not you are as EMPTY AS EMPTY can be and FAKE TO THE CORE. There are just way too many EMPTY PEOPLE running blogs, without ANYTHING at all to give the world. Well what does EMPTINESS have to give 'empty people'.

Humans have passed through so many ages, stone age, bronze age, golden age e.t.c. e.t.c. Precious guess what age it is toda. THE AGE OF LIES AND FAKE EMPTY PEOPLE SO DUMBSIFIED. Once again I wish you the very best. Take good care of yourself and shine your eyes well- well o. (no-be everything wey curve na him be yansh o)

E-mail, SMS .................whatever is not the shield. The shield lies in SELF IMPROVEMENT and RESPONSIBILITY and taking no NONSENSE from drooling idiots. Make sure you WALk your TRUTH which you TALK. Hence the more you are able to spot lies and LIARS even by their breath because you have become so immune to their deception by being SINCERELY HONEST to yourself and the realities of life. "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" (wolfang Gothe) You are living not in fantasies chasing after vanities......................ITS SUCH A FAKE WORLD!!! A WORLD OF PERCEPTION ILLUSIONS!!! BE YOURSELF BY CONCIOUSLY IMPROVING ON YOURSELF IS A GOOD LIFE OF FULFILMENT AND NOT EMPTINESS. Have a great day. #shine ya eye well-well!!!

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

haha,,alright dear but she isn't the one on my dp
Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
baby i am not fake grin. make we date na lol
With your name
Yeye rolling grin u sure u ain't rolling me lines ...
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

With your name
Yeye rolling grin u sure u ain't rolling me lines ...
lol na baby boo.
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
lol na baby boo.

Mtcheew grin
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by mediocre(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
I've come to realize that people live fake lives on social media, lie about their personality and rub it on other people's face, most people are opposite of what they say on social media and that's very pathetic.

Let's try to be real for once please.
Na now day break?
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew grin
lets hang out at SF at oniru tonight, my brother owns d place grin
Re: Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media by Lalas247(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
lets hang out at SF at oniru tonight, my brother owns d place grin
Na so
Uncle brothers sister auntie place grin wey ur own house ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Ms. Adorable, Both Inside And Outide. / Why Have Sex Doll Stop Trending / Guess The Name Of This Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.