Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (46966 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by wildchild02: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Reality

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ibkkk(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Skmoda360:

Women!!!
smiley
I fear una no be small.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ADIEMUS(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
abike12:
her self esteem is in the gutter. all these people saying men will surely cheat, are men farm animals that can't control themselves? if God made them like that then the bible would have addressed their inability to stay faithful. the bible did not make any omission, a lot of these men were not properly brought up and have refused to discipline their wayward manhood - and there are women ready to collect their BS and std... SMH
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ADIEMUS(f): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
abike12:
her self esteem is in the gutter. all these people saying men will surely cheat, are men farm animals that can't control themselves? if God made them like that then the bible would have addressed their inability to stay faithful. the bible did not make any omission, a lot of these men were not properly brought up and have refused to discipline their wayward manhood - and there are women ready to collect their BS and std... SMH

SECONDED!!!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by presh001: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
not all men will cheat, that's a silly assumption.. besides you attract what you imagine...

cheating is already a form of disrespect....

same reason men want to cheat because women assume that they will cheat so they(men) prove the women right!

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by AmuDimpka: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just tell me when I have this kind of okeikpu....why would my amudimkpa cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by innocent14274(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
lipsrsealed cry smiley[center][/center]Women!!!! Will make all kind of promises to get married Women!!!! Will make all kind of promises to get married Women!!!! Will make all kind of promises to get married
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by bewla(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwodosis:
Marry first na!
with that body na every day gym
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Humility017(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
She's right, Men will surely cheat on you no matter how you look.. My EX BF was a chronic and serial cheat like he chases anything is skirt, though codedly in a way that if you aren't close to him you won't know..

He went too far by sleeping with my friend and that was when i called it quit
it all depends on the one you're dating.
with the kinds of relationships preceding marriage this days...rarely will many guys not cheat even in marriage....
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Skmoda360(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:
smiley I fear una no be small.
Lol, but na una dey cause am now...
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ibkkk(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Skmoda360:

Lol, but na una dey cause am now...

Not in all cases!
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Kobicove(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
columbus007:
now thats the new trend cheesy,e be like say women eyes don dey clear cheesy

It's a welcome development smiley
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Humility017(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ifedith:

stop generalizing trivial issues here, say your bf not men. Na dat one girls wan take dey give as excuse now. You see one good boy wey broke, if e approach you now, you'll refuse blatantly, yet you chose to date a chronic cheat, you come here dey scream all men are cheats.. ..abeg NEXT!
you're quite right...
I took time the other day trying to prove to a girl on Facebook...that they're still many good and responsible men out there...likewise women.
the truth is many us simply don't like good and honest people....
when they come our way we size them by our self conceived standard and look down on them...
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by SplendidE(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwodosis:
Marry first na!

I tire o I just d look her with one eye she never see anything yet
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
reality17:

Wat abt ur present BF?
None for now
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by benswagtt(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:

Don't be deceived by my look.I'm a pure witch grin
If at all you are one, then u should be a white witch.. dark witches ain't beautiful.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by columbus007(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kobicove:

It's a welcome development smiley
Lol cheesy
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
abike12:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Skmoda360(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:

Not in all cases! But women are also deadly in terms of that thing called money
as per the fear, that explains why you snubbing my pm.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Humility017(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
True or false?
please don't go into a relationship wit the possiblity of your man gonna cheat on you..
pray and believe you are in wit the best and see him in that light....
they're still good men out there...all we need do is to trust in God and let the Holy Spirit leads us....and we must endeavour go into God's kind of relationship because that's the only way God can ever take control over that relationship..

I don't know of any other....but for Christians divorce is never an option and we shouldn't go into marriage with the option of divorce...
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Hedonistically: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
ecoeco:

So in summary

1. U will not leave if he cheats
2. But u will leave if he disrespects u

So its possible 4 a guy to respect u nd still cheat on u abi?

Its either u don't know Wat RESPECT means
Or
d hip growing medicine u ar taking has transferred some of ur brain cells to ur hips

Meanwhile new line 4 f*uk boys wen de cheat
" Baby, i may cheat on you daily but you are the only one i love n respect"

Women sef

Fish brain is now even an understatement

Dis is now Crayfish brain
#Eco99#

Assuming you're truly 'male', then you must be one of these sex starved couch potatoes that suck up to women online and offline, fishing for their affection and attention. A typical friend zone material.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Gerrard59(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Humility017:

please don't go into a relationship wit the possiblity of your man gonna cheat on you..
they're still good men out there...all we need do is to trust in God and let the Holy Spirit leads us....and we must endeavour go into God's kind of relationship because that's the only way God can ever take control over that relationship..

I don't know of any other....but for Christians divorce is never an option and we shouldn't go into marriage with the option of divorce...

Even at the point of death?

Moreover, prayers does not stop a man from cheating. No evidence whatsoever supports such claim. Or are you implying persons who go into relationships don't pray or seek God's help? Is Nigeria not among the most religious nations on the planet? What stops a man or even woman from cheating is the resolve to do so not prayers.

Besides, cheating helps the economy. Let it continue.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by BALLOSKI: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
I love this lady. *rushes to her page to propose*

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Antoeni(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Leaving your Husband because he cheats on you, its like leaving Nigeria for maybe US because of Rain, Sister it Rains everywhere

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Adaumunocha(f): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Humility017:

God bless you. My present state on mind. Realized its not my power or might but his grace. So I've left that one for him.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala kudos to you...I dey enjoy these front page materials.

Cococandy here is another one..come and start cursing me again.
of course you're enjoying them
What
You should do is find a woman who thinks like this to settle down with. So that you can do whatever you please and she will stay

Why trying so hard to convince people like me? When my brain is still functioning?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hedonistically:

Assuming you're truly 'male', then you must be one of these sex starved couch potatoes that suck up to women online and offline, fishing for their affection and attention. A typical friend zone material.
All because he doesn't agree that all men are dogs?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
abike12:
As sad as it is, I have to agree that many women's self esteem is in the gutters.
Centuries of brainwashing into believing they are less than men and therefore deserve less will not just go away overnight.
It's gonna take a while. No thanks to people like tok2008 fighting so hard to make it more difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by dotcile28(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
That is the power on CUCUMBER.
When active cucumber is at work.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by pastoray(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This girl's pvssy will be sweet to fvck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pls lawd, give our big brother a little brain at least to reason well.. amen.

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by tomholly: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
cONGRATS TO U

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Toks2008(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
cococandy:
of course you're enjoying them
What
You should do is find a woman who thinks like this to settle down with. So that you can do whatever you please and she will stay

Why trying so hard to convince people like me? When my brain is still functioning?

Do you deserve a faithful man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.