Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (46967 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Humility017(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gerrard59:

Even at the point of death?

Moreover, prayers does not stop a man from cheating. No evidence whatsoever supports such claim. Or are you implying persons who go into relationships don't pray or seek God's help? Is Nigeria not among the most religious nations on the planet? What stops a man or even woman from cheating is the resolve to do so not prayers.

Besides, cheating helps the economy. Let it continue.
dear bro....being religious is different from having a relationship wit God.
many often don't follow God's leading when issues of life partners are being addressed...we go after our feelings instead.
any issue that should bring up divorce in the future should be addressed now in prayers and wit God's Word.
the problem suffers today is character problem
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by khaybest(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Who asked her ahbi who she epp self?
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by reality17(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
None for now

Lucky me then
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Humility017(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
God bless you. My present state on mind. Realized its not my power or might but his grace. So I've left that one for him.
exactly...
I believe the woman I will marry....is the best any man could ever dream to settle wit.
I believe I will not only find her...but obtain favor from the Lord...
I just believe wit God's leading I won't marry amiss
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Captain6(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why would he ever cheat you,with all your big accessories? grin

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Adaumunocha(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Humility017:

exactly...
I believe the woman I will marry....is the best any man could ever dream to settle wit.
I believe I will not only find her...but obtain favor from the Lord...
I just believe wit God's leading I won't marry amiss
That's the Spirit! smiley.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by tydi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
ecoeco:

So in summary

1. U will not leave if he cheats
2. But u will leave if he disrespects u

So its possible 4 a guy to respect u nd still cheat on u abi?

Its either u don't know Wat RESPECT means
Or
d hip growing medicine u ar taking has transferred some of ur brain cells to ur hips

Meanwhile new line 4 f*uk boys wen de cheat
" Baby, i may cheat on you daily but you are the only one i love n respect"

Women sef

Fish brain is now even an understatement

Dis is now Crayfish brain
#Eco99#

oga chill,you taking it hard on youself
she talking about dis respecting her in essence means he should take his dirty linings outside the home.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

Do you deserve a faithful man?
Do you deserve a faithful woman?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by menstrualpad: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
cococandy:

Waif
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Captain6(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
SplendidE:

I tire o
I just d look her with one eye
she never see anything yet
Coffer! You have tiny accessories o. grin
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Antoeni:
Leaving your Husband because he cheats on you, its like leaving Nigeria for maybe US because of Rain, Sister it Rains everywhere

Confirm.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Captain6(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
None for now
Over freshness dey worry you. Tomatojos kiss
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cooltola(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Rapture4real(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Men!!!

The problem with some of you ladies is that you haven't met God fearing men-genuine born again men.I hate hearing the generalised comment 'men cheat' by nature.You company determines your world.If you keep company with right people,you will change your mindset.The issue is you must be right to attract the right men.So you attract your kind.There is a price to pay if you decide to follow God or the world system.The world system gives you game shallow enjoyment with untold pain and heartbreak thereafter while following God will take away a little sacrifice from you now and latter give you joy unspeakable. Accept Jesus and do not play church or being merely religious, you will be happy you did.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
itzsauce:
See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/will-not-leave-husband-cheats-curvy-ghanaian-actress-moesha-buduong-says/
And I love and I like her, and I want to take her home. the way she carry her ynash just want to make me go.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
cococandy:

Oh yes I do for two reasons

1.I'm a very rare faithful man who will hardly ever cheat on my wife and who had managed to live a sexually decent life style( even when we know I don't need these to deserve a faithful lady)

2.A sexually faithful lady is the pride of any man

So I ask again..Do you deserve a faithful man? how have you lived as a sexually active lady before marriage? how many men can describe your interior dimensions? these are vital criteria for any lady to demand faithfulness from a man cos a hoe should target be glad she is even married let alone clamouring for a faithful man.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by oluxzy: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
when ur village pple hear what u re sayin

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
She's right, Men will surely cheat on you no matter how you look.. My EX BF was a chronic and serial cheat like he chases anything is skirt, though codedly in a way that if you aren't close to him you won't know..

He went too far by sleeping with my friend and that was when i called it quit
if that's is you on your DP then am Votron; defender of the Universe.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ibkkk(f): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rapture4real:

The problem with some of you ladies is that you haven't met God fearing men-genuine born again men.I hate hearing the generalised comment 'men cheat' by nature.You company determines your world.If you keep company with right people,you will change your mindset.The issue is you must be right to attract the right men.So you attract your kind.There is a price to pay if you decide to follow God or the world system.The world system gives you game shallow enjoyment with untold pain and heartbreak thereafter while following God will take away a little sacrifice from you now and latter give you joy unspeakable. Accept Jesus and do not play church or being merely religious, you will be happy you did.

Thank you.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by koife(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
She's right, Men will surely cheat on you no matter how you look.. My EX BF was a chronic and serial cheat like he chases anything is skirt, though codedly in a way that if you aren't close to him you won't know..

He went too far by sleeping with my friend and that was when i called it quit
You u came here to report me to the world. NLers na lie she dey lie oo grin DM me Biko
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
I support her, what's the essence of leaving a cheating husband when the next guy will might marry will still cheat.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
abike12:
her self esteem is in the gutter. all these people saying men will surely cheat, are men farm animals that can't control themselves? if God made them like that then the bible would have addressed their inability to stay faithful. the bible did not make any omission, a lot of these men were not properly brought up and have refused to discipline their wayward manhood - and there are women ready to collect their BS and std... SMH
you re absolutely right.Am impressed atleast there re still a handful of reasonable ones.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

Oh yes I do for two reasons

1.I'm a very rare faithful man who will hardly ever cheat on my wife and who had managed to live a sexually decent life style( even when we know I don't need these to deserve a faithful lady)

2.A sexually faithful lady is the pride of any man

So I ask again..Do you deserve a faithful man? how have you lived as a sexually active lady before marriage? how many men can describe your interior dimensions? these are vital criteria for any lady to demand faithfulness from a man cos a hoe should target be glad she is even married let alone clamouring for a faithful man.
I deserve a faithful man.
How I lived as a single person is irrelevant.
If I slept with 100 men and it all happened before I got married, the husband has no right no cheat based on that.

Infact it is archaic to think a woman's worth is centered on the state of her vagina. But I'm not suprised this is coming from you. You're known to court and support the most condescending and misogynistic views of women.

If two people took vows to be faithful to each other whatever happened before then is irrelevant.

Do you agree that if a man who used to be a playboy gets married and stays faithful to his wife, he doesn't deserve faithfulness from her? I guess not. Which once again exposes your deplorable point of view.

I don't know why I bother undecided

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Lugar14(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Any man that can cheat on this woman is an irredeemable fool.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by greatman247(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
This one dey take style to advertise for single men to come put ring on her finger. To finally get married to a deserving man you must earn it and possess marriage material kinda behavior.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
cococandy:

If I slept with 100 men and it all happened before I got married, the husband has no right no cheat based on that.

Infact it is archaic to think a woman's worth is centered on the state of her vagina. But I'm not suprised this is coming from you. You're known to court and support the most condescending and misogynistic views of women.

If two people took vows to be faithful to each other whatever happened before then is irrelevant.

Do you agree that if a man who used to be a playboy gets married and stays faithful to his wife, he doesn't deserve faithfulness from her? I guess not. Which once again exposes your deplorable point of view.

It's amazing that you show so much dexterity in your arguments yet in my opinion,they are bizarre.

Unfortunately,how you live your life as a single lady goes a long way to determining your marital value.

Maybe in the region you live it does not matter but this is Africa where men place little or no marital value on a lady with numerous body counts...Yes they can stay married to you but your marital value will be nothing to write home about.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by 400billionman: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chai, chai, Chai.
No comment..
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
cococandy:

The Bitter truth is that the more bodycounts a woman have with men,the lesser emotional bond and attachment she feels with regard to men and we all know that sex continuously brings emotional bond in marriage especially from the lady.secondly you cannot compare a lady that lived a discipline youthful sexual life with a lady that has numerous bodycounts with diff men before marriage.As the diff is always clear,Spanning from the higher tendency of contacting STI to not feeling the tightness,wetness and freshly oil oozing out from the Vagina during sex.So therefore the husband is likely to cheat.The truth I don't support men being unfaithful but You can never compare men to the opposite sex in relate to sex.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Toks2008(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
With these endowments sef the guy go be one hell of chronic philanderer to cheat on her at least not for the next 20 years after marriage even if he go still cheat

Its either I marry a hot babe or make I remain single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking / Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.