Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (47183 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by 50shadesofme: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
OK so he must take care of you and kids and provide you with STIs & STDs and heartache abi??
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:
With these endowments sef the guy go be one hell of chronic philanderer to cheat on her at least not for the next 20 years after marriage even if he go still cheat

Its either I marry a hot babe or make I remain single.
Bros,forget we ve seen this before,multiples times.Where you think that will be fresh honey pot might turn out to be rotten or not-tightly coupled with badly odours oozing out from there therefore lacking all the embodiments of a fresh one especially Celebrities that always engage in mutiple bodycounts as long as you re a higher bidder. Don't forget that (All that glitters).
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
@betfairtrader. Are you a woman?
Don't tell us how we feel about sex.

If you can't handle it, don't get married. There's no clause in the vows that gives you room to cheat if your wife was sexually liberal in the past.

toks2008 like I said you're the archaic type who's use for a woman does not go beyond sex. However you keep trying to rope all men into your boat while funnily claiming you're different than them.
You might as well get married to a blow up doll bought brand new from the store: that way you're sure your peenis is the only thing that ever been in her. Otherwise you're living in a fool's paradise. Young women are as equaly sexually active as men. There's nothing you can do about that.

Toks2008:

It's amazing that you show so much dexterity in your arguments yet in my opinion,they are bizarre.

Unfortunately,how you live your life as a single lady goes a long way to determining your marital value.

Maybe in the region you live it does not matter but this is Africa where men place little or no marital value on a lady with numerous body counts...Yes they can stay married to you but your marital value will be nothing to write home about.

betfairtrader24:
The Bitter truth is that the more bodycounts a woman have with men,the lesser emotional bond and attachment she feels with regard to men and we all know that sex continuously brings emotional bond in marriage especially from the lady.secondly you cannot compare a lady that lived a discipline youthful sexual life with a lady that has numerous bodycounts with diff men before marriage.As the diff is always clear,Spanning from the higher tendency of contacting STI to not feeling the tightness,wetness and freshly oil oozing out from the Vagina during sex.So therefore the husband is likely to cheat.The truth I don't support men being unfaithful but You can never compare men to the opposite sex in relate to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Cyriloha(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evablizin:
My Lawd nah she be dis?

Well i will take you serious when you are married with kids,some ladies will say so many things in order to get married.

Your finer than her

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Cyriloha(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Men!!!

Lolz what??

Why men!!!!
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ibkkk(f): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cyriloha:

Lolz what??

Why men!!!!

I just dey hail una.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by GodblessNig247(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
She's right, Men will surely cheat on you no matter how you look.. My EX BF was a chronic and serial cheat like he chases anything is skirt, though codedly in a way that if you aren't close to him you won't know..

He went too far by sleeping with my friend and that was when i called it quit

Aw, sorry about that. Can I pm u? Pls accept the assurances of my highest regards
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by 99foxxy(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:
She's right, Men will surely cheat on you no matter how you look.. My EX BF was a chronic and serial cheat like he chases anything is skirt, though codedly in a way that if you aren't close to him you won't know..

Imagine, ur ex is a big loser, as beautiful as you are. Men are confused beings, if a man can cheat over a beautiful babe like u, it means he was born by mistake.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

It's amazing that you show so much dexterity in your arguments yet in my opinion,they are bizarre.

Unfortunately,how you live your life as a single lady goes a long way to determining your marital value.

Maybe in the region you live it does not matter but this is Africa where men place little or no marital value on a lady with numerous body counts...Yes they can stay married to you but your marital value will be nothing to write home about.

it's in this kind of thread that you are always found.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by therapistmrs: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
That's her opiniĆ³n thought,talk is cheap!!!

therapistmrs..com
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by 360command: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
ecoeco:

So in summary

1. U will not leave if he cheats
2. But u will leave if he disrespects u

So its possible 4 a guy to respect u nd still cheat on u abi?

Its either u don't know Wat RESPECT means
Or
d hip growing medicine u ar taking has transferred some of ur brain cells to ur hips

Meanwhile new line 4 f*uk boys wen de cheat
" Baby, i may cheat on you daily but you are the only one i love n respect"

Women sef

Fish brain is now even an understatement

Dis is now Crayfish brain
#Eco99#
she has said this thing before on different platforms even in her local language and she does not hide who she is..

she believes that a married man can go out to cheat on his wife but when it comes to keeping a home that is taking care of the wife and children, such men do so. A man can go out to sleep with other women but it does not mean they don't love their wives or respect their wives.

There are many men out there even when the cheat, they fear if their wife finds out or imagine when someone talks bad about your wife knowing that you do cheat on her, you might not take it easy with the person talking bad about your wife.....

.....so according to Moesha, she sees it to be respect and she is OK if her husband cheats as long as the man uses condoms, he respects her and the children...

To me, she has a point only if she remains loyal to me while I fvck out.. **smiles**
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by pamcode(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:

waoh even with your beauty? Sorry perhaps he was there for just sex.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by P0intBlank(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
folakemigeh:

Hahahaha. So you belong to the School of thought that believes all men cheat only that some don't get caught.
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by fof1: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

The second pix looks real than the first pix.

DECEIVE URSELF. THIS LADY IS NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL. WELL ENDOWED INDEED.PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. GOD HELP U TO SEE AND MEET D MAN WHO WILL GIVE U HAPPINESS. @EVABLIZIN... PLS WOMAN LEARN NOT TO BE CRITICAL OR ENVIOUS
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Evablizin(f): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
fof1:

DECEIVE URSELF. THIS LADY IS NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL. WELL ENDOWED INDEED.PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. GOD HELP U TO SEE AND MEET D MAN WHO WILL GIVE U HAPPINESS. @EVABLIZIN... PLS WOMAN LEARN NOT TO BE CRITICAL OR ENVIOUS
how?
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by meresse: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
If your husband cheat, he has disrespected you

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by centboy123456(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2017
folakemigeh:

how did u know he sleep wit ur friend
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Burgerlomo: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2017
But Y D pesin wey dey interview her come cary funnel put 4 head grin
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by crunchyg: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2017
folakemigeh:

This your epistle looks like a lie
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by ndiboy01(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Is dat ur own strategy of looking 4 a husband ?? Com on bae , u can du bera dannn diz.............
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Codedrock(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
folakemigeh:

Yepa!! You are too hot and pretty...
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by Assassin101: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2017
hips fall on u
Re: Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats by obontami: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
This girl yansh go soft. I can tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body / CUTE PHOTO: Is Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Her Boyfriend, Malivelihood? / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.