Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 (35417 Views)

Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB / IPOB Was Live In Oron Akwa Ibom State Today (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Dedetwo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
angry

Illiterates now fault law makers.. The zoo cannot even obey her own constitution.

The terrorism Act, 2011 provides ground on which groups or persons can be classified or declared terrorists. See section 1 (1)(2)(a) and (b).
Secondly, to declare a group a terrorsit group and effectively proscribe it is an order only a judge pursuant to an application by the Attorney General of the Federation, can make. See section 2 (1)(c).

Bros I have concluded there are genuine reasons for disintegration of the cesspit especially on the intellectual pedigree. One idiotic Yari.ba lawyer was ranting about the constitutionality of the action Nigerian government and operation python dance based on insurrection. Yet there was no place in his or her write up where so-called constitution defined what constitutes insurrection. Nigeria must surely disintegrate period.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by GetMeRight: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
CACAWA2 is muslim, your views should not be held as objective.
But yours should be because you are what?
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by blacknp(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
SageTravels:

You killed It. They are coping all his mistakes.
Like Stealing of public funds is not corruption?Jonathan and the forty thieves,A Nigeria Night's Entertainment.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by blacknp(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

Bros I have concluded there are genuine reasons for disintegration of the cesspit especially on the intellectual pedigree. One idiotic Yari.ba lawyer was ranting about the constitutionality of the action Nigerian government and operation python dance based on insurrection. Yet there was no place in his or her write up where so-called constitution defined what constitutes insurrection. Nigeria must surely disintegrate period.
See somebody calling others mumu,so if there is no where in the Nigeria constitution were insurrection is defined,we believe it is up to the President and the prerogative of the Government in power to define what an insurrection is?

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist go and ask Israel and Hezbollah.

Or will you be the judge in your own case?will a thief break into your house,steal your property and tell the judge he just entered your house and is not a thief because he was not with a weapon?

Same thing Kadnapper Evans said he never killed anybody so he is not a bad man because he doesn't take into consideration that some of his victims loved ones died of depression because of his actions.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by BetaThings: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
CACAWA2 is muslim, your views should not be held as objective.

This is the retort to your statement that is based on emotion
The first person to comment is a Christian and his position on Boko Haram should not be held as objective

Meanwhile, all the Muslims soldiers fighting Boko Haram are engaged in make-believe or are you saying that the Muslims killed by Boko Haram are not dead?
IPOB is always railing against Hausa-Fulani. Is it that you don't recognise Christian Hausas as Christians or what?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
CRAP

You obviously lack basic comprehension skills.

***Edit

Mynd44, geez, did you seriously push this nonsense to the front page?

For goodness sake what are you mods thinking or doing? Geez!!!!

1. For Pete's sake, the quoted section of this crap said that:

It did not say that Jonathan just woke up one morning and issued the order.

2. The section 9 which the demented OP is ranting about was clearly about AN INDIVIDUAL who's proven to have links with an EXISTING international terror organization.

a) IPOB is NOT an individual or A PERSON. IPOB is a PEOPLE of a SPECIFIC geographic location.

b) Neither IPOB nor Nnamdi Kanu has ever been linked to any international terror group.

c) You guys should stop feeding Nigerians with falsehood.

I think Nairaland pushed this nonsense to the frontpage just to dilute the effect of Senate President's comment on the matter. You also did it to confuse the gullible Nairalanders. Otherwise, this crap should have had no spot on the front page.

#StopThisMadnessPlease

Seun, Mynd44

The north are planning to use those terrorists leaders they set free from jail to create another terrorist group in south east on ethnic cleansing. And they are trying to use Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) as scapegoats.

They are ashamed of pronouncing the full meaning of I P O B because their conscientious mindsets will condemn them for trying to frame unarmed agitators and protesters.

APC Nigerian government led Buhari trying to run away from accountabilities, at the same time, trying to stop any group from protesting against bad governance in the nearest future in Nigeria.

Indigenous People Of Biafra are not violence.

#REFERENDUM
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
BetaThings:

This is the retort to your statement that is based on emotion
The first person to comment is a Christian and his position on Boko Haram should not be held as objective

Meanwhile, all the Muslims soldiers fighting Boko Haram are engaged in make-believe or are you saying that the Muslims killed by Boko Haram are not dead?
IPOB is always railing against Hausa-Fulani. Is it that you don't recognise Christian Hausas as Christians or what?

At the end you will all be begging for dialogue, when your plans to push IPOB to start carrying weapons for selves defense begins. The full blown war will start and you or your loved ones might fall among of the dead.

IPOB is asking for referendum.

#Referendum
#OneManOneVote

Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Milestones: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
BUKKY, HABA IKOJA AYE LELEYI O!!!
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Elliot2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
blacknp:
See somebody calling others mumu,so if there is no where in the Nigeria constitution were insurrection is defined,we believe it is up to the President and the prerogative of the Government in power to define what an insurrection is?

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist go and ask Israel and Hezbollah.

Or will you be the judge in your own case?will a thief break into your house,steal your property and tell the judge he just entered your house and is not a thief because he was not with a weapon?

Same thing Kadnapper Evans said he never killed anybody so he is not a bad man because he doesn't take into consideration that some of his victims loved ones died of depression because of his actions.
selective retention! if there was no place in the nigerian constitution that spelt out insurrection,therefore the president can use his prerogative to define it; why also is it not the prerogative of the collective people as a right to freedom of expression not use the prerogative as understood by them to exploit the constitution which did not express nigeria's non-negotiability?
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Feraz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
And the Senate President is what?

You see you people are just not intelligent enough to comment on a public forum honestly.
Read through to see where you'll caution the OP for spreading falsehood but I couldn't find any because your bigotry will take over as long as it is against Jonathan or IPOB but once a falsehood created by an IPOB member is debunked, you'll be seen masturbating all over the thread.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by talk2percy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
What the hell? Come, what has Boko haram, that is baba boys activities got to do with IPOB and her activities? Clueless government.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
What I just know is that IPOB isn't a terrorist. We should get this straight into our brain.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by uksim: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
CRAP

***Edit

2. The section 9 which the demented OP is ranting about was clearly about AN INDIVIDUAL who's proven to have links with an EXISTING international terror organization.

a) IPOB is NOT an individual or A PERSON. IPOB is a PEOPLE of a SPECIFIC geographic location.

b) Neither IPOB nor Nnamdi Kanu has ever been linked to any international terror group.

I think Nairaland pushed this nonsense to the frontpage just to dilute the effect of Senate President's comment on the matter. You also did it to confuse the gullible Nairalanders. Otherwise, this crap should have had no spot on the front page.

#StopThisMadnessPlease

Seun, Mynd44

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]the OP/nairalander is beginning to be bias with the news he move on front page.... And I guess u should stop that..
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by kolmart: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
let us ask our Ilorin man imaging the promulgate a good law for the citizen instead of sharing our money will the situation on ground be generated to this level? They are the root of the crisis they laid the foundation so he is not in position to talk
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by HRich(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cacawa2:
We should not respond to IPOB comments.

Not because we do not dialogue with Terrorists.

But because I can understand the pain and frustration they are going through, having lost a battle they thought would last for many years; in just 3 hours of military intimidation.

At the right time, one could sit them down for some lessons on global politics, strategy and propaganda.

I can authoritatively inform you that IPOB or whatever agitation for secession will never be condoned in Nigeria again.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence and threats.

The day they confronted Soldiers on their way to IMO state, and the soldiers gave up, they said "the zoo army is made of cowards"

Again, soldiers arrived at afara-ukwu, Nnamdi Kanu said "my men stopped them"

In another video, a member was heard saying "if any of them shoots, collect their guns"

Nnamdi Kanu also threatened with regards to his next court date "if I go to Abuja, I will return with Buhari's head"

He also said "no soldier will leave this place alive if they come to arrest me"

Now IPOB bereaved members are crying of molestation by the "coward zoo army".

They wish to run back to the courts of the "zoo country" after all these.

We set a trap, they fell in.
So let's keep silent as they lick their wounds.

With time, the wounds would heal, and we can all be wise again

Information:

The govt will not look for Nnamdi Kanu.
Arresting him will only help him garner sympathy.
The more he stays in hiding, the more his followers recover from their brainwash.

That was the trap he fell into.
Never to be seen or heard of again.

I only pity his sureties (Fayose inclusive)
You're very stupid, tell your dad I said so, they can Ban me I don't even care, here is rubbish
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by Feraz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mods, you can hide my comments but that won't stop me from bashing the Op for spreading half assed truths. . .

I still maintain the OP is someone with half the brain of a gnat. . .
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by BininKingdom: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oga Seun is a bastard!
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by positivetaught: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
CRAP

***Edit

#StopThisMadnessPlease

Seun, Mynd44

Thank you very much for this detailed response, I don't know y those who support buhari n this government just believe that anything done by buhari n this government is right n must be accepted by all willy nilly,they are often so shamelessly quick to point at Johnathan n PDP as reference that one begins to wonder if the agenda of this government is change or revenge, it's now clear that despite her short comings,PDP was much better than this bunch of deceit, lies,hypocrisy n propaganda.
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by solonazzy: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Most youths are very dull mentally, how do you justify proscription of armless group as terrorist?
Does demonstration or call for referendum makes a group terrorist?
The truth is, Buhari acted poorly, the same mistake with Shia in Kaduna. We your child is crying, you shouldn't beat that child rather call passionately to listen to the cause. Buhari will not be the president forever, he is not God. The summary of the truth is the fulfillment of his vowed punishment to the south east for election loss in that region. Nagode!
wat abt shia treatment in Kaduna state dat gave him abt 1.5million votes.....u lots are clueless with arguments.... u can't hold d country at ransom tru violence....u wnt win with online rants as well..... ve a great day
Re: Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 by orisa37: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Saraki is a law maker not an interpreter. If anyone is bitter about IPOB, let him go to Court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request / Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.