Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu (76105 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
AD HOMINEM angry ATTACK THE MESSAGE NOT THE MESSENGER
take ya time oo undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
MaiconBest:
U are an slowpoke ���
just the way your moma is tongue grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
adiemus my landlord's wife tolded me that he has raned to another planet
grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:

He is speaking from your smelly hole. Go and solve your personal problems. Kanu and IPOB will never put foos on your table
see them....indi-ara grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
agentofhell:

go and join ipob in aba. then you go and dance in front of python. oniro oshi
Iwo lode jati jati oshi. ma gbe enu soro mi no. do you think I'd keep supporting some Fulani mafia that keep raping the future of youths? people are starving while the first lady is wearing a 1.6m naira gown. keep suffering and smiling o. the country better divide
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by 3kay945(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Usual rant

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by IsraelOkereke: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
HOW TO EARN MONEY DAILY VIA YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON PAID ADVERT.
INTERESTED IN PAID ADVERT? JOIN ME TOMORROW BY 8PM AS I PUT YOU THROUGH THE BASICS.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP https:///1Qo46tX5tDB2tao8iKsnP Or pm me on 08185019400
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by dotedote: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin wink grin angry grin
another season film ?

Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by valinno(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kanu remains a hero,buhari is a failure and a blood sucker,his days are number for trying to perfect his killing of Igbos which he start during Biafra war.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Yusman316(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Emilo:
Nigerians...oh what a failed entity. A president uses d army to intimidate civilians. Catalonians are at the verge of secession. Why did the Spanish Government not send their armies against them. Instead Nigerians are here rejoicing instead of condemning the act.

God help us. What stops dialogue as Wole Soyinka suggested.
Pls guy if u re not in tune with current happenings at the global stage, then don't come and say things u know nothing about. For your info the Catalan referendum has been deemed unconstitutional and non binding by the Spanish govt. And the govt has even gone ahead and asked the police to arrest any mayor that allow referendum vote to take place in their district

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oselu28:
”Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they privately acknowledge, knows no fear and is undeterred by side rantings of the vocal parasitic few, who cannot imagine their existence without crude oil money coming from Biafraland"

1.pls which of the biafraland produces d crude oil his talking about?

2.they have continued with the hate speech oooo,later now they will start playing d victim card

Although radiating with beauty, you look so frail and anaemic. Why is your skin colour in patches? You're fine though.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Bimpe29: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
You must be kidding only the gullible ones among your followers and sympathizers.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by hamzeiy: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oil coming from biafraland..lol. Small small dem go talk dia mind
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by emiright(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
why is it that Nigerians cannot think far. there is an adage that say he who fight and run away live to fight another day. i don't know why Nigerians are comfortable with the way thing are going in this country.many countries that use to be behind Nigeria in the past are ahead of Nigeria today because of bad leaders, and we are comfortable with that. Nigerians are only surviving by struggling not as a result of government policy. we have enough resources in this country but we are among the poorest countries in the world. our GDP is very low compared to other small countries that don't even have the kind of resources we have in Nigeria. politicians are just sitting on our wealth and we are applauding them. when will Nigeria change?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Naijashortcode(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by shegra58: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
ekesimo:
It is better to die as a hero in a cause u believe in than to be known as a coward who lives in penury all his lives.
Do they seriously think that the stupid act can push the IPOB down?
Where is your lord speaking from?? cheesy
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by shegra58: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
And python dance will fall on you!! shocked wink
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Oselu28(f): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
0ldirtybastard:

Although radiating with beauty, you look so frail and anaemic. Why is your skin colour in patches? You're fine though.

my dear just because u r suffering from an incurable disease,doesn't mean other people are sick.it's ur mind playing 0ldirtybastard with u...i know u r not stupid; u r being possessed by a Retarded ghost. hope u get well soon,ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Oselu28(f): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
0ldirtybastard:

you are already a throw away @Signature,u forgot to add being stupid is ur profession or maybe you just gifted
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by abdul201512: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Following the latest Biafra agitations have really opened my eyes to the extent to which tribalism exists in Nigeria and has unfortunately undermined the greatness of arguably BLACK AFRICA'S POTENTIAL LEADER.

*NIGERIA IS A FEDERAL STATE LIKE USA*

*NIGERIA IS AMONG THE WORLD'S LEADING EXPORTERS OF OIL*

*NIGERIA HAS A POPULATION OF AROUND 200 MILLION AND AMERICA HAS 300 MILLION*

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? ��

Nigeria as it stands today is a good idea.

But because black man cannot tame his most primitive instincts which caters to the tribalistic elements among us Nigeria is at the brink of another Biafra war.

Chale, sometimes I don't tire for the blackman.

*BIAFRA IS A SELFISH AGENDA IN MY OPINION.*

��������

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by deebrain(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Where are you, Sir?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Flets:
As usual Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise. Knu probably hiding inside a wardrobe like Idi Amin?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Flets:
As usual Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise. Kanu probably hiding inside a wardrobe somewhere in Abia State like Idi Amin?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:57am On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:
i'm not against biafra agitation but i think nnamdi kanu does not possess the acumen to lead a herd of cows, not to mention human beings. he's so lousy, undiplomatic and spiteful.

this guy should be arrested and locked up till further notice. ipob can continue with a new leader...i too don't support FG terming them a terrorist group. secession is practiced everywhere in the world.
Spanish Authorities in Madrid have vowed to arrest those Catalonian Mayors if they go ahead with their so called referendum so why all the noise in Nigeria?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 1:02am On Sep 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Army won't kill him. They'll only wear him out. Its simply psychological warfare they're waging on him now. He's practicing long distance running in the little forests of biafra now cheesy
He will come out when he has to go to court come next month if he doesn't show up in Court Justice Binta Nyako will revoke his bail,these is what you call double wahala for dead body.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Nobody from the south has ever shaken the Fulani the way Ohamadike has done. The guy scares the fulanis to their panties so they unleach their useful idiots on the cyberspace to demystify him with propaganda so he can lose followership ALL TO NO AVAIL.
Rather more people have now become pro-Biafra than ever before. grin grin
Why are you laughing in your post?You don't even believe the crap you wrote?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 1:14am On Sep 19, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Nigeria media sell fast with fake news,lousy and cheap propaganda,savagery of truants lik this ,and anarchy. The majority of naija media all feast on hypocrisy and religious bigotry of cruel politicians to sell papers and magazine,aimed at causing commotion and creating tension unnecessarily, especially the so called popular tv private stations,which I won't mention their names here.Cut and sew stories can never be real,unless there are complete detail from investigative journalism. I hav analyzed their daily reportage and discovered that citizens who cannot read in between those stories are already hypnotized to believe fallacy and nauseating news that put them down. In ur own interests desist from hyped news which are usually fake news. undecided sad

$$$,you must be residing in the free world because most Nigerians don't have a mind of theirs like you rightly said and are been seduced my the media to buy into negative fake news for monetary gains to sell press both online and in the real world. A nation of Zombies.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2017
dizzyime:
Just reveal: See the main reason everybody have to support Biafra
IPOB has just reveal the main aim of his agitation for the actualization of Biafra which has gotten every body to a have a double mindset.

See the list below:

1. Resource Control’

The main objectives of the IPOB is a resource control policy whereby any state will manage and control
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/just-reveal-see-main-reason-everybody-support-biafra-list-8-objectives-biafra-see-list/
What resources do they have in the South East that they have been deprived of controlling?

Who do you and those terrorist think you are deceiving?what those miscreants ipob's are agitating for is the dissolution of The Nigeria State which is treason against the Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended.

No negotiation today no negotiation tomorrow. Pdp financed association established to discredit the Government of President Buhari,dirty politics in play.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 1:31am On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:
but not in democratic nations.
Ipob utterances are criminal and dangerous to our democracy and their mindless statements also question the rule of law and the supremacy of the Nigeria constitution. Nigeria is one indivisible and indis soluble entity.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2017
jaybee:

IPOB is kanu's property, his intellectual property, his business, his meal ticket. He leads it the way he designed it, and the way he wants it.

if you are not satisfied with his style, then go ahead and form your own group; that is democracy.

You just don't push someone out of the house he labored to built because he is not living the way you expect; and then contemplate bringing in someone you think is more qualified than the owner.
You forgot to mention Ipob is kanu's business class ticket to a Federal Prison somewhere in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by femijon: 1:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018

Summary:

The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29th September, 2017.

Category of Awards

Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Deadline: Strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.

Criteria Worthiness:

To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:

Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)

http://www.streaminet.com/2017/09/17/1902/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.