Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu (76103 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by FTrebirth(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
jaybee:

IPOB is kanu's property, his intellectual property, his business, his meal ticket. He leads it the way he designed it, and the way he wants it.

if you are not satisfied with his style, then go ahead and form your own group; that is democracy.

You just don't push someone out of the house he labored to built because he is not living the way you expect; and then contemplate bringing in someone you think is more qualified than the owner.
then ipob as a group ought to be scrambled if the members MUST play by nnamdi kanu's rule. let biafra agitators start a new group without nnamdi kanu's ideology...or they're going to sink with him!

you listen to his speeches, don't you? does that guy sound sane to you? do you think he possesses the qualities of a leader?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by olu1759(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:
I no see am ooo, abi he lost tongue
check your waste bin.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by suremanpatriot: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Nigeria media sell fast with fake news,lousy and cheap propaganda,savagery of truants lik this ,and anarchy. The majority of naija media all feast on hypocrisy and religious bigotry of cruel politicians to sell papers and magazine,aimed at causing commotion and creating tension unnecessarily, especially the so called popular tv private stations,which I won't mention their names here.Cut and sew stories can never be real,unless there are complete detail from investigative journalism. I hav analyzed their daily reportage and discovered that citizens who cannot read in between those stories are already hypnotized to believe fallacy and nauseating news that put them down. In ur own interests desist from hyped news which are usually fake news. undecided sad

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by kstix(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Who else observed that kanu only makes threats when buhari travels out of the country?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by derachokolate(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
We can't be carried away with this sweet talks , shey it is the same thing that happened in the time of ojukwu and he later flew ..... You that is talking bring your family back first .....
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by vic155: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
And the day the whole world and Igbo people will understand what cleasing mean

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by slurity1: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
come and hold the Lagos l rally you promised now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
even the boko haram deployed in Abia state went to KANU house to steal food and other valuable materials kikikikikikkkikikki I will upload videos of them licking pot's in KANU kitchen grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by basadenet: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Then come out from your hiding place you this jester.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by olamidex: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
DO YOU HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE?

DO YOU HAVE JUST 500 NAIRA?..IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES THEN YOU ARE
AMONG THE LUCKY PEOPLE FOR THIS OFFER

FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE STEP
(1) GO TO Appstore
(2) DOWNLOAD THE APP "ALAT" JUST 6MB OR BELOW
(3) COMPLETE THE WHOLE REGISTRATION AND MAKE SURE YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH AT
LEAST 500NAIRA...CONGRATS YOU HAVE YOUR BANK IN YOUR HANDS GET 1000NAIRA FOR EACH FRIEND
THAT REGISTERS WITH YOUR LINK OR YOU REFERALL ID

NOTE:USE THIS REFERAL ID TO REGISTER (8539A5)
GOOD LUCK...
POWERED BY WEMA BANK.....THE FIRST AND BEST DIGITAL BANK IN NIGERIA......you can whatsapp me for more info +2348066465399
SHARE YOUR LINK OR REFERAL CODE...SLEEP WHILE MONEY
GOES TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

POWERED BY WEMA BANK...I LOVE THIS BANK
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
olu1759:
check your waste bin.
grin grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Diso60090:
he dey p square house go catch am there
grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by herohelper1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
fake ass pple evrywhere on nairaland. fear go kill una
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by midehi2(f): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ratello:

Mr you should be ashamed of yourself, I am sure you are older than Kanu yet he had succeeded in putting his name on world map by championing a worthy cause of emancipation of his people from the shackles of oppression rather for you to read and understand the brilliant submissions here you are asking for his whereabouts. What a clown
E pain am ooo grin grin

Do i send you to follow follow albino clown grin tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by RexTramadol1: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is uncle afin still alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by muffyt05: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
ekesimo:
It is better to die as a hero in a cause u believe in than to be known as a coward who lives in penury all his lives.
Do they seriously think that the stupid act can push the IPOB down?

Tell him to come out and say it,shebi he was holding press conferences and rallies before,why not now...coward
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by dzeros(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Egbon Kanu, if you know say you no the fear, come out, we know you to be out spoken, since when did you start talking through a mouth piece? When the heat came raining down, Ojukwu, a military man abandoned you all a ran for his dear, who is mnandi kanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by NovusHomo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
magoo10:
so you want him dead? your prayer will not be answered.
if he dies there will be more trouble.

He should have been eliminated way before now. What a mistake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Keyboard warrior sef wan form militia cheesy

Wetin you wan use form militia? Who be the ruthless leader from the horde of brainless touts trekking from Onitsha to aba chanting 'biafla or death' cheesy

Where Tompolo, Shekau and John Togo dey to come educate these empty chest beating cowardly clowns on what it takes to be an enemy of the state? cheesy
well.. we all thought that Tompolo, shekau and John who ever were chest beaters and cowards then too when they first started. so chill! grin grin. No need to come to a conclusion let's just watch and see! grin
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by frankihima(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
and u and useless Igbo follower that support that will suffer in the hand of army I trust our Nigeria army they don't take nonsense from coward people like u.u dare Nigeria u suffer it .watch and KANU will die if he didn't stop hate speech .calling names.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mr man come out of that toilet pit and be man all your former blabla was just pure nonsense and you ran into a hole like rat and you are still talking, shame on you.

This guy know he has no place to go and he can't escape any longer and he is using another home training missed road as his mouth piece.

Kanu has Nigeria burn now?
Has Israel come to fight for you now?
Has Zionist came to your rescue now?
Has your disgusting DSS safe your a s s?
Has your boast and chest beaten amount to anything? Hell No, you ran like a coward and hide your disgusting face like a chicken.

Kanu come out if you are a true son of your father i think you want to be Mandela? you will realised Mandela is not a fool like you he fought for entire black SA and did not fought to break SA. Shameless illiterate.

Ewu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by rufus7719: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
KANU is already in exile. Let him come out of his hiding if he is man enough. I only pity those young guys who are following him around. When will they get sense? Where are Kanu's children in all this strougle?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by kolmart: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
come out and face the military if you are a true freedom fighter my friend your day and your supporters are numbered bastard you want to wage war in nigeria and run back to UK where you are a citizen? I know some his zoo nd brainless supporter will still follow him mumu and jobless people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by daraghdave: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
The boy is finally gathering small Liver to talk, after all , Saraki is on his side. grin SMH
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by magoo10(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
NovusHomo:

He should have been eliminated way before now. What a mistake!
hmm
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for the gods
Even the gods are not ready to listen

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
bkool7:
Ìgbà tí ìkòkò n se isu enìkan ò gbó o odó wá n gúyán......
Ariwo waa taa
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by sekem: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
vic155:

And the day the whole world and Igbo people will understand what cleasing mean

You mean ethnic cleansing abi spiritual cleansing?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
even the boko haram deployed in Abia state went to KANU house to steal food and other valuable materials kikikikikikkkikikki I will upload videos of them licking pot's in KANU kitchen grin grin grin
grin sweet goat peppersoup

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by elmodee7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
i'm not against biafra agitation but i think nnamdi kanu does not possess the acumen to lead a herd of cows, not to mention human beings. he's so lousy, undiplomatic and spiteful.

this guy should be arrested and locked up till further notice. ipob can continue with a new leader...i too don't support FG terming them a terrorist group. secession is practiced everywhere in the world.

u r getting to wrong. its true that the madman kanu is not fit to lead human beings but as for the cow, he is already leading them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.