Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State (17716 Views)

Suicide Bombers Attack Viewing Center In Borno, 30 Dead, Many Injured / Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga LGA In Borno,kill 7,injure 7 Others(photos) / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by Ochinex(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin Boko Haram Need their right to self determination.. grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by BoundToSucces(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Not again
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by MightySparrow: 4:53am On Sep 19, 2017
GistMore:
@GistMorecom

No fewer than 15 people were killed after two suicide bombers attacked residents of Konduga community in Borno state this morning. The victims were filing to receive some aids when the suicide bombers struck.

“There were twin suicide explosions at 11:10 am (1010 GMT) in Mashalari village (near Konduga), which killed 15 and left 43 others injured,” a rescue worker said

The bodies of the victims have been taken to the morgue while the injured ones have been rushed to the.

More Gist @ http://www.gistmore.com/15-die-suicide-bombers-attack-konduga-community-borno-state

Are the dead Muslims? If yes Allah Akbar, Their brethren despatched them to al - jannah. Muslims are not terrorists but agents of Allah to eradicate infidels starting from muslim infidels
Allah Akbar. grin shocked grin
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Ochinex:
grin grin grin Boko Haram Need their right to self determination.. grin
Yes, and they are not terrorists.
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by AssoJnr: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
dometome:
I dey drink heavy beer as you dey see me so!
eya, to celebrate nnamdi kanu obituary abee. sorry eh
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2017
AssoJnr:

olodo. whats here to celebrate? like it or not, ipod are no different with BH
You are an illiterate then.

1 Like

Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Shut your useless c*sspit you call a brain! Not like I like the way a few people on here celebrate this, but you hypocritical d*mb f*cks were all over the internet celebrating the death of Igbos. Now you're here crying?

I told idiots and demons back then that they shouldn't cry wolf when Igbos retaliate. In this useless hypocritical country, it's always you lots who mock and torment the Igbo's but when they reciprocate, you begin to cry like a puppy that was whipped with a leather belt.

Na so my comment pain you, that shows am very right cheesy
Very on point. if you don't like am go hug transformer
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by snilyung(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2017
mtcheeeeeew
The Zoo army won't face their operation python dance and crocodile smile there,very soon avengers go use their head(zoo army)do pepper soup for SS and SW
i pity igbos in the north cus dis wicked hausa fools go use their flesh do suya
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by 400billionman: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Codedpriest:
Oya soldiers over to you

This is the right place for y'all bullies to
Snake dance
Sorry
Python dance

When you are busy licking the foil of moi moi
Before you realize it, the REAL moi moi has fallen on the floor grin
Then you will realize that your concern shouldn't be the foil in the first place

But
The moi moi

This is a proverb my father told me about making wise choices.

Noted.

You eat the moi moi first before the foil.

okay..
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by dometome: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
AssoJnr:

eya, to celebrate nnamdi kanu obituary abee. sorry eh
go hang YOURSELF if you want, una military na cowards, se Boko Haram go kill na, no be to dey form strong man for unarmed civilian body.
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by SycophanticGoat: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Jiang:

Na so my comment pain you, that shows am very right cheesy
Very on point. if you don't like am go hug transformer

You were the one who started crying and pouring saliva everywhere.. So you can go big your transformer and also feel free to urinate on it too. Do make sure there's electricity running thru it before you do all these. Hypocritical never-do-well..
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by mokrizi: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Now Buratai's men cannot go and dance the python dance over there to stop all this bombing, but they are showing power over there in abia.....mmcheew.. nonesense alacriti
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You were the one who started crying and pouring saliva everywhere.. So you can go big your transformer and also feel free to urinate on it too. Do make sure there's electricity running thru it before you do all these. Hypocritical never-do-well..

miserable piece of shyt, go prostrate b4 namadi kanu for some lollipop grin
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by SycophanticGoat: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jiang:

miserable piece of shyt, go prostrate b4 namadi kanu for some lollipop grin

I don't care about NK, but if you so much have in and my people at heart (the most demonic part), then pour some beverage on the floor and drink from the floor for Buhari.
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by guonno: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
zionmde:
this is wat the tyrant wants to turn SE into. it will not work. Just wish people would understand that peace is priceless, nothing is too much to sacrifice on the altar of peace

As for our arewa neighbors they can keep comparing Ipob and Boko haram instead of looking for ways to tame the beast they nurtured

May you and your generation be at peace as slaves under fulani for life. Anuofia.
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by guonno: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
emeijeh:
Operation Cobra jump loading

operation cobra jump kwa. LOL.

Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by guonno: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
what is good for the SE is also good for the NE. I wish the youths threatening ndigbo in the north was caught up in that bomb blast, ma be it would better teach them what terrorists is characterized of.
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by zionmde: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
guonno:

May you and your generation be at peace as slaves under fulani for life. Anuofia.
U re in my generation bro, and we are all under the slavery, the difference is that people like me lives peacefully in the slavery while people like u who dont need peace are running helter skelter for their lives.
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by guonno: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
zionmde:

U re in my generation bro, and we are all under the slavery, the difference is that people like me lives peacefully in the slavery while people like u who dont need peace are running helter skelter for their lives.

[b]
I cannot keep mute in a country where i am seen as a slave. While i was looking for a job, an elderly man who wanted to help submit my name so that i can be considered and called for interview asked me not to include my igbo name so that i can scale through the first stage. Did you here what i have jut said? I was told to abandon my igbo name in other to get a job. I dont know what tribe you are, and i dont care what tribe you are, but what i care about right now is how i can force my story into your head because i know you will never understand that slaves can never get their freedom on a plater of gold. Only God knows nnamdi kanus experience, only God knows the injustice that he must have encountered. The SE is the most democratic region in nigeria unlike the SW and North which practice monarchical government. do you think kanu would have gotten that huge reception if the igboland does not see itself as being marginalized. I am educated, but education does not stop people from fighting from freedom. It is just that the igbos will not easily convert to islam, if not, gboko haram would get a lot of followers if they come to igboland to recruit. This is because a lot of youth in the se are angry and feels enslaved. Dont get me wrong, i know the igbos are not alone in the slave train, even yorubas are also slaves, the record is there to verify, you can also verify that the yorubas are slaves by listening to what the young man talking about oduduwa republic said. But the igbos cannot be slaves for ever, the igbos must be free. You all can be slaves, your unborn children can be slaves before they are even born, but the igbos says no to that. You nigerians should be ashamed that with more than 160 million population, you cannot produce a common phone. I know a lot of you are already waiting for the new iphone to roll out at the rate of 1000$ shame on all of you electronic, computer sience and computer engineering citizens buying common phones you can produce and still not doing something to free yourselves from the backwardness and slavery the fulani has to offer.

[/b]
Re: 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State by ESDKING: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Only 15 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election / Police Redeploy Zamfara DPO For ‘working With Bandits / Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.