Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash (28999 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by MadCow1: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by anyebedgreat: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
That's it.
That's the plan bro. Provoke the army so bad so they will kill and then use it to gain sympathy. If the army doesn't kill enough people, blame every other death on the military. If an old woman dies in the village, blame the army. If an accident occurs on the road, take a picture of the victims and say it was the army that shot them. With time, North Korea will send their missiles to destroy Buhari. Iran will bring in the nuclear weapons and wipe out the whole of the north and Russia will send in their drones to finish off the rest of the zoo.

Hard luck for your loss bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by cornel00(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
We igbos are the problem to ourselves.
Once upon a time, i was made to see Yoruba people as my main enemy in this, country but not anymore.
Yes we can brag about our commercial exploits, education, talents, wealth, personalities but we lack unity.
Out of all the tribes in this country, Igbos are the most greedy, wicked, heartless, and selfish set of creatures.
I am a confirm onye igbo, born and brought up in the north, i am typing this because of the IPOB crisis here in the east. It's hard for me to admit but the truth must be told. I asked myself yesterday night;
If we are to get biafra what will come next?
Are we ready to be independent?
Do we have the resources to survive?
Is there love among ourselves?
After analysing all these, i come to conclusion that biafra is the worst that will happen to an igbo man, biafra will be a place where hatred is the order of the day, we are always the ones playing the victim card, we call Yoruba people all sorts of derogatory names, we blame everyone one in this country except ourselves. It was a Yoruba family that welcomed and gave me shelter in GBOKO BENUE STATE the year i was posted there for my jamb exam (you can hardly see an igbo man do this for his brother, let alone a stranger) my best secondary school teacher is a Yoruba man, we lack hospitality and love among ourselves.
I didn't know about this until i left north for east, an igbo man will rather sell his brother for a plate of porridge out of greed
We call Hausa this and that yes i don't even like them (the truth must be told), their religious and ethnic intolerance is something else, but we are not better either, we have made our land less convenient for our people that's why you see igbos investing outside igbo land. You will buy land in igboland and all the kinsmen in that community will try to feast on your pocket.
Yes we have most of the most corrupt politicians in this country. Those bastar.ds we call our leaders are the ones we supposed to hold accountable, Nigeria is not our problem, Yoruba people are the only people we can team up with, they are the only one we can ally with.
I use to ask myself why most of my trusted friends are not igbos, it's not a coincidence. It is from experience.
In 2015 i relocated from the north to the east, up till now I'm still regretting my decision, i will rather die elsewhere than to be consumed by hatred in igbo land. My maternal grandfather who is supposed to welcome me home, despite all the tenants that are paying him, could not let me stay in one of his rooms. My grandfather!!
My advice to my fellow igbos is that we should eliminate hatred in our lives, only then we can come together and think of the way forward.
My write up may lack proper contruction, as long as I've shared my thoughts I'm OK.
As for biafra matter, me and my household and extended family say no to biafra.
I stand for one united South in one Nigeria.
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Grieve no more for your brother's blood will hunt him and his blind supporters.
Take heart man, be strong!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by xtic2yz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]

Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
That is to say,Kanu will never know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
The strive for Biafra is justified. Anyone who cannot understand it, deliberately refuses to understand it for his own selfish reasons but N. Kanu is not the brightest candle and not fit to be a leader.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
kahal29:
An aggrieved man has taken to Twitter to allege that his brother died as he confronted armed soldiers in the struggle for the realisation of the Biafran State.

The man, one Onyema Isaac Ugo with Twitter handle @OnyemaIsaa, claims that his relation was killed by the soldiers in Umuahia last Friday.

In his social media lamentation which friends and other sympathisers reacted to, Mr. Ugo alleged that the late Kelechi was recruited into the Indigenous People of Biafra, but that he was felled by “the bullets of the army.”

Detailing the steps allegedly leading to Kelechi’s recruitment and eventual death, Ugo wrote, “I told Kelechi to stop this IPOB of a thing.

“But he didn’t listen, because he has been brainwashed by NK. I don’t know if he was under a spell by IPOB. Today, where is Kelechi?”

Continuing, Ugo said that for days now, Kelechi’s mum and his sisters have been crying because of their son’s death

He claimed that the late Kelechi Metuh was a butcher in Anara market, but that he left his successful business to go to Umuahia “to meet his death.”

Providing other facts about his late relation, Ugo claimed that Kelechi Metuh was a native of Anara, in Isiala Mbano Imo State.

He said that Kelechi’s mother said the late man left Anara for Umuahia last Friday morning at about 8pm; and that though his mother reportedly warned him earlier on Friday morning not to go to Umuahia that day, he refused.

“Today, where is Kelechi?” Ugo lamented.

Explaining how his allegedly bereaved family members were informed of Kelechi’s death, Ugo wrote, “We got the news from an unknown caller on Friday night by 9pm, that Kelechi was shot by army(sic) in NK (Nnamdi Kanu’s) community.

Reporting on Kelechi’s mother’s reaction to the news of her son’s death, Ugo said the mother cried, “We did not know that it was his last day for him on earth, Kelechi my son is dead, and I will not see him again.

“Nnamdi Kanu don’t know who my son is, but my son died because of him, he will pay for his blood, Nnamdi Kanu will pay for Kelechi’s blood.”

Ugo, too, unable to contain his grief, wrote, “I cannot still believe that Kelechi is dead, Kelechi that I saw on Monday last week is now dead. #Sad. Nnamdi will surely pay.”

He also said he wished other youths in southeast would Learn from Kelechi’s issue, concluding with a saying, “A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.”

And, as Twitter users expressed doubts about his claims, with some insinuating that he was only looking for cheap fame using a spurious claim as basis, Ugo urged his critics to “come to Mbano in Imo State and confirm it.”

He tweeted, “When you get to Owerri, take a bus going to Anara in Isiala Mbano from Okigwe (motor) park.

“When you get to Anara junction, enter a bike going to Umuehie village in Anara, tell him to take you to the king’s palace, ask them of the family that their son was killed.”

When told to provide the photograph of the deceased, Ugo said he was not tweeting with an Android phone and that he could not upload photographs on Twitter.

“I am an Igbo man, flesh and blood, why will I use my brother’s name for propaganda?” he querried his critics.

Quoting a published news that IPOB burned down mosque in Abia, Ugo drew a parallel with the Boko Haram activities in the North, saying, “This is how Boko Haram started bombing churches in the North.”

He declared Kanu wanted.

http://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-brainwashed-my-brother-says-man-whose-relation-was-killed-in-ipob-clash/
Mr man you are a coward... instead direct your frustration and anger to the useless old tyrant that killed unarmed innocent youth, relax in ur northern comfort zone till 1st Oct, don't cry for help when they start their yearly sporting killing event, I rather die more a brave man like kelechi than to took my life with rat poison like Awolowo... kelechi died a hero and history will remember him one day... self determination is my right

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by ReLaTE(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kelechi choosed to die,nobody forced him to join IPOB, he was not conscript into IPOB so let them bear it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by thesuave10(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
The Blood Of These Innocent Youths Will Forever Be On The Head Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Family! They Will Never Know Peace Till They Breath Their Last!

See this ostrich

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Typical Ipob always saying dat anyone against them is not igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by fredagu: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I don't understand people..Human beings are strange!

Did Nnamdi kanu kill kelechi or did Buhari kill kelechi. Why are they not blaming the killers of the young man? The fulani soldiers massacred our people...they should and would be held responsible.

Kelechi is a great man. He died hoping for BIAFRA. He died because Nigeria is not a place he can call home. Like many of us kelechi was tired of this contrapment, kelechi didn't want to raise his children in this zoo!
Kelechi was a graduate, but 5years after graduating, no job for kelechi....kelechi might be died but his is very much alive, and he died knowing that BIAFRA would come. Kelechi did not die in vain. Kelechi is a hero.

God bless you my brother. Sleep on kelechi. We would not disappoint you.
ur stupidity wil last idiot am an ibo y nt nnamdi kalu cal his wife or kids to cum nd die 4 nonsense biafra stupid ogaha adili onye mele gi ihe mma instead of u to pray 4 1 9ja u dey talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by mavinc4u(f): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
The Blood Of These Innocent Youths Will Forever Be On The Head Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Family! They Will Never Know Peace Till They Breath Their Last!

Do you have idea that when prayers are wrongly said, it goes back to hunt the one who said the prayer along with his/her generations? So use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Michael004: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:

Did Nnamdi kanu kill kelechi or did Buhari kill kelechi. Why are they not blaming the killers of the young man? The fulani soldiers massacred our people...they should and would be held responsible.

Kelechi is a great man. He died hoping for BIAFRA. He died because Nigeria is not a place he can call home. Like many of us kelechi was tired of this contrapment, kelechi didn't want to raise his children in this zoo!
Kelechi was a graduate, but 5years after graduating, no job for kelechi....kelechi might be died but his is very much alive, and he died knowing that BIAFRA would come. Kelechi did not die in vain. Kelechi is a hero.

[/s]Trash. Kelechi is very much alive but his parent won't see him again. Will they use you or that idiot kanu as son. Why can't you go and die so your own parent can mourn you too. And let us here be asking questions if it is kanu or buhari that killed you. That man is lying lifeless in the grave and you are here talking trash. In fact, you are stupid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Michael004: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
HiddenShadow:
A news without a video of the man and his brother

Fake news from punch owned by Afonjas
Omo ale. Continue shouting afonja, another person will shout afonja too on your death.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Michael004: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
But Nnamdi Kanu never forced anybody to join IPOB

#caseclosed
But van call them pigs and idiots for not joining him. Your brain has serious issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Sanchez01: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

If Kanu was abroad now, una go say why is he talking from abroad. Why is he not in Nigeria. he came to Nigeria where his father and relations are and you care so much about his little children joining the fight. Some of you are just inherently silly with the way you reason.
You're typing this from Lagos, yeah? Funny!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by belindar: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

See what is coming from your mouth. Can you tell these to the bereaved mother. Can you die for Biafra. Where is the Kanu now? Where is Kanu wife and children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by puremind1: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

If Kanu was abroad now, una go say why is he talking from abroad. Why is he not in Nigeria. he came to Nigeria where his father and relations are and you care so much about his little children joining the fight. Some of you are just inherently silly with the way you reason.
Fool,your saviour albino did not come to Nigeria for any struggle. He came to Nigeria to see a harlot in a Lagos hotel. He never knew he would be arrested. The bastard could not go back because his passport has been seized after 2 years in kuje prison. Now he has run away,emulating your superior lord, Ojukwu. I pray for you that your blood would be shed in the course of Biafra so that Biafra can be actualized the way Kelechi's blood was shed. Pls say amen to this. You are very heartless, instead of condemning the idiot that caused the untimely deaths of people you are blaming FG. Why didn't you pigs agitate when Jonathan was there? You lost out and you think you idiots could hold the country to ransom. Your pride will kill you more as you are the most stupid tribe that i have ever seen. You did not prepare for war but you were chest beating just as Ojukwu did and later you pigs are blaming Awolowo for you stupidity. History has repeated itself on a parasitic tribe again. Were you thinking that S/S will join you in your Biafra republic ? Where is Asari Dokubo now? Idiotic pigs,your hero is now a fugitive, losing all. THE RISE AND FALL OF KANU will be a good movie to watch!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
mumu kelechi should have put his brains to better use and not allowed it to get brainwashed . now he is dead, kanu is somewhere banging fine booties and drinking the best wine .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by almsofgold: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

kelechi threw his life away.he died for nothing.NOTHING embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by tbliss22(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

Madam...sorry to say but that's story for the gods because NK did not tire rope around anyone's neck. They only got carried away by illusions of gaining freedom when they are never in any bondage (Igbo's are hardworking, innovative and tenacious set of people within the country and all over the world).

Let me ask u one question? Did every Igbo youth follow Nk during is kingdom parade? Definitely no... The wise ones heed to the advise of loved ones.

R.I.P to the dead but they should be aware before now that blood must be spilled for such request, so they only sacrificed their life.

I and some other people once mentioned here that blood will spill but a lot called us names.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by jaytee01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Kanu lost his own relatives also.

Stop being mischievous.
Sharrap dere...... Who die for that him family?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Elliot2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
bro,dat gud yoruba man who helped u might also have siblings whom he had failed to help too,just like my uncle. greediness is nt purely igbo thing! biafra is not an individual thing,so stop judging it with only from ur personal experiences!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by binaws(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
IPOB CASTING AGAINST IPOB CASALA DON BURST. NNAMDI KUNU WILL NEVER REST MOGBE MO DARON. U SEE I TOLD YOU NA THEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
We igbos are the problem to ourselves.
Once upon a time, i was made to see Yoruba people as my main enemy in this, country but not anymore.
Yes we can brag about our commercial exploits, education, talents, wealth, personalities but we lack unity.
Out of all the tribes in this country, Igbos are the most greedy, wicked, heartless, and selfish set of creatures.
I am a confirm onye igbo, born and brought up in the north, i am typing this because of the IPOB crisis here in the east. It's hard for me to admit but the truth must be told. I asked myself yesterday night;
If we are to get biafra what will come next?
Are we ready to be independent?
Do we have the resources to survive?
Is there love among ourselves?
After analysing all these, i come to conclusion that biafra is the worst that will happen to an igbo man, biafra will be a place where hatred is the order of the day, we are always the ones playing the victim card, we call Yoruba people all sorts of derogatory names, we blame everyone one in this country except ourselves. It was a Yoruba family that welcomed and gave me shelter in GBOKO BENUE STATE the year i was posted there for my jamb exam (you can hardly see an igbo man do this for his brother, let alone a stranger) my best secondary school teacher is a Yoruba man, we lack hospitality and love among ourselves.
I didn't know about this until i left north for east, an igbo man will rather sell his brother for a plate of porridge out of greed
We call Hausa this and that yes i don't even like them (the truth must be told), their religious and ethnic intolerance is something else, but we are not better either, we have made our land less convenient for our people that's why you see igbos investing outside igbo land. You will buy land in igboland and all the kinsmen in that community will try to feast on your pocket.
Yes we have most of the most corrupt politicians in this country. Those bastar.ds we call our leaders are the ones we supposed to hold accountable, Nigeria is not our problem, Yoruba people are the only people we can team up with, they are the only one we can ally with.
I use to ask myself why most of my trusted friends are not igbos, it's not a coincidence. It is from experience.
In 2015 i relocated from the north to the east, up till now I'm still regretting my decision, i will rather die elsewhere than to be consumed by hatred in igbo land. My maternal grandfather who is supposed to welcome me home, despite all the tenants that are paying him, could not let me stay in one of his rooms. My grandfather!!
My advice to my fellow igbos is that we should eliminate hatred in our lives, only then we can come together and think of the way forward.
My write up may lack proper contruction, as long as I've shared my thoughts I'm OK.
As for biafra matter, me and my household and extended family say no to biafra.
I stand for one united South in one Nigeria.
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!

My brother u have spoken well. Let me also share my own experience.

I am confirm Igbo from Imo State. I was born and brought up in Ogun state... My dad came to Ogun State after the civil war and he was accepted, got established and me and my 6 siblings were born there. Though I now live in Lagos. I would say a typical Igbo man has much more hatred in his heart than any other tribe in this country.

Last year I was in Imo State for my younger sister's wedding. There was this particular day we went shopping in Owerri and then took a bus heading back to our village, me, my wife (who is Yoruba), my younger brother and my elder sister were in the bus and we started communicating in Yoruba (that is the language we normally speak to each other right from when we were kids). U need to see the kind of disgusting look the people in the bus gave us. I was so ashamed of my people, u need to hear the kind of words that came out of their mouth, so much hatred.. not knowing we were actually Igbos. Not until my brother and sister confronted them in Igbo language and they all were made to look like fools.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by entrepreneurmic: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
EARN MONEY AS OTHERS RECHARGE CARDS ON THEIR PHONES. WHATSAPP ME ME ON 08143273268 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by ademoladeji(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please someone should call that Facebook mod whom at the mention of IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu multiple orgasm is assured to come and move to this to front page as usual

Oga, na wa oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by entrepreneurmic: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
EARN MONEY AS OTHERS RECHARGE CARDS ON THEIR PHONES. WHATSAPP ME ON 08143273268 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities / Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.