Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? (1827 Views)

Please Help !!!!i Am Extremely Shy!!!! / I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Macdawid(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

What's interesting about that show undecided

I don't know cos it doesn't interest me. So therefore, that means i don't watch it cheesy
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmn, low self esteem.
i do like to be frnds with u tho... cool
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2017
I am saying it categorically that it is most people with high IQ that finds it hard to keep conversations flowing. so having low IQ is out of the questions. Though I must admit, some people have the natural ability to keep conversion flowing ef myself(+having a good command of English language). I'll advice you to first widen your horizons about different topics and try not too hard to impress a lady over conversations. I must warn you that it will also depend on the time of people you chat with. some don't just a damn about how well you chat. they just wanna end the conversation and you will know them from their mono-reply. Try not to chat with dis set of people. And lastly have a better command of English language and pidgen English.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Viserion: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2017
your case is different
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by ToyinDipo(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2017
If you find it hard to tell that communication defect is not a primary judge of your IQ, then that's worrisome.
The question is, have you always been like that?.
if no, then you should probably seek medical help.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by valkaka(m): 1:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Usually, it's not that big of a deal.

First, to address the inevitable "smart people are weird" answers: it's easy to try to handicap people by giving them a stereotypical malady like "socially awkward" or "can't relate". It's not true.

When I was in my first degree, the socially awkward goths always tried to position themselves as really interesting and intelligent. Nope, you just have a different lifestyle and clothes. So do Eskimos. If you're awkward around people, that's because you're awkward. It has little to do with your intelligence.

With respect to social awkwardness, I've simply applied my brainpower to studying behavior and body language. I'm also naturally intuitive, so that helps me understand people as well. But it's more dependent on that intuitiveness and a willingness to learn how people work than on your intelligence. It's orthogonal, or at most loosely correlated to intelligence.
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Hmmn, low self esteem.
i do like to be frnds with u tho... cool
Really! Ok lets give it a try cool
Re: I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? by COOLHOMIE(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
U ar jst being an introvert, am like dat, dat y I prefer punching my keyboard to physical talk. Physically, wen somebody is around me wt talk, I always feel like shunning d person off jst 2 b alone bt I jst hv 2 pretend and silently pray dat d person leavs
that's me also I prefer punching my keyboard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burst Into Tears Crying Like A Baby After His Girlfriend Dumped Him / Ladies 11 Signs You’re Selfish In Bed Because It Isn't Just A Guy Thing(pics) / IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.