Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Difficulty In Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficulty In Falling In Love (3949 Views)

Poll: Age gap Marriage and non age gap which one do you go for.

This poll has ended

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Falling In Love by AngelJennifer: 12:45pm On May 07, 2012
What can make someone find it difficult to fall in love till the age of 24. Is it normal?
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On May 07, 2012
it is very normal
nottin wrong in it
"bsyds love is jst a delusion " prof CLAREMONT 2011
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2012
Angel Jennifer: What can make someone find it difficult to fall in love till the age of 24. Is it normal?
yes, it's perfectly normal. You are part of a lucky few who don't have their head up their as.ses! grin

proof: refer to the post above me!
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On May 07, 2012
Its can be difficult wen d person in-question hs not made up his/her mind to fall in love.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by chucky101(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2012
There's no age limit to find a life partner to love. What you should work on is having a loving heart the earlier the better, it'll impact all areas of your life +vely. Know GOD.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by 190: 1:01pm On May 07, 2012
Maybe u havent met the best Nigerian dudes around like me 190

im Godsent to the female kind cool cool
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2012
Angel Jennifer: What can make someone find it difficult to fall in love till the age of 24. Is it normal?
u havent met a handsome guy like me dats why cool
omo if u meet me u go fall head over heels in love cool
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by enomakos(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2012
call me up i will make u fall in love with me like crazy
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by obasijoy(f): 2:58pm On May 07, 2012
@ op is not that you don't fall in love. You fall in love but to an extent, love doesn't control you at all, you may like or love this particular guy, if he wants you guys to split today you are always ready and it wouldn't hurt you at all b/c love doesn't control you. You may be hanging out with a guy b/c you may be naturally good, he will be mistaking it with love thinking that you love him die not knowing that love doesn't exist where you are. I am that kind of person. Love doesn't control me at all.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by cowgurl: 3:54pm On May 07, 2012
YES, It's perfectly normal Jennifer. You could be feeling this way as a result of the experiences u've been surrounded with while growing up or perhaps the negative stories u've heard about fallin in love even here on NL. True, sh[b]i[/b]t like that happens BUT I want to assure u dat falling in love esp with somone who feels same way as u do is HEAVENLY n I do op u get dat feeling soonest, Cheers!
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2012
cowgurl:
YES, It's perfectly normal Jennifer. You could be feeling this way as a result of the experiences u've been surrounded with while growing up or perhaps the negative stories u've heard about fallin in love even here on NL. True, sh[b]i[/b]t like that happens BUT I want to assure u dat falling in love esp with somone who feels same way as u do is HEAVENLY n I do op u get dat feeling soonest, Cheers!
how would you know it's heavenly?
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by cowgurl: 4:23pm On May 07, 2012
sauer:
how would you know it's heavenly?
U FEEL IT.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2012
cowgurl:
U FEEL IT.
how do you feel it? What are the indications?
@OP, Just keep your head low, else you'll get it all unfortunately tangled
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Csami(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2012
am ugly o but try fall in luv wit me n see wats up.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2012
Angel Jennifer! Angel Jennifer! Angel jennifer! Angel jennifer! My ans to ur question is u haven't found/seen a guy that would make ur heart beat at a geometric rate, u haven't seen a guy that u feel he shares the same body and soul with u. Once you find, u are in love. Shekena
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by duality(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2012
bennyraz: Angel Jennifer! Angel Jennifer! Angel jennifer! Angel jennifer! My ans to ur question is u haven't found/seen a guy that would make ur heart beat at a geometric rate, u haven't seen a guy that u feel he shares the same body and soul with u. Once you find, u are in love. Shekena

fa fa fa fou!!! those sh1ts are illusions they don't last.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by kay9(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2012
Nawa o, lotsa insecure and immature girls on NL these days.
Something in the water?
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by pendo89(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2012
relax.feelings are natural.when the right guy comes along u will feel the butterflies.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by cowgurl: 8:58pm On May 07, 2012
sauer:
how do you feel it? What are the indications?
#She closes er Deaver's novel, drops er reading glasses n in a motherly voice say# come sit beside me son.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Soocool1(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2012
it is because if you fall u will break ur leg and backbones.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2012
cowgurl: #She closes er Deaver's novel, drops er reading glasses n in a motherly voice say# come sit beside me son.
you read Jeffrey Deaver? Who else you got there in that locker? tongue
you use glasses? Must be a nerd behind those!
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 07, 2012
duality:

fa fa fa fou!!! those sh1ts are illusions they don't last.
illusions is it? Just one question. What are the signs that shows that you are falling in love?
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by no1madman(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2012
What can make someone find it difficult 2 open her legs till d age of 24. .is it normal?
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by yommyismine(f): 10:44am On May 08, 2012
no1madman:
What can make someone find it difficult 2 open her legs till d age of 24. .is it normal?
its nt normal,maybe u should go for councelling
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by cowgurl: 9:51pm On May 08, 2012
sauer:
you read Jeffrey Deaver? Who else you got there in that locker? tongue
you use glasses? Must be a nerd behind those!
grin grin
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by richy5(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2012
Go Screw urself
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 09, 2012
cowgurl: grin grin
Don't gimme the teeth. Am curious! angry
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 09, 2012
@op, it's perfectly normal! i hate the concept of falling in love beacause love is a decision. You choose to love someone or not
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2012
If you are describing yourself OP, then you are the type of person that lives life with a certain amount of fore-sight, even if it only concerns such matters.
You don't see the point in engaging in something that you know will only last for 2-3 years tops.
You don't want to have someone all up on your matters while you're still finding and discovering yourself.
You are the type that essentially wants to first find out where you are headed in life BEFORE getting a partner to accompany you who seems to be going the same way.

Given society's debilitated standard of "normal" (i.e lock yourself up in all forms of unfruitful, unproductive relationships till you grow old or get sense), I wouldn't say it is normal...but it is certainly better than this "normal". No worries, nothing do you. wink

From what I've seen, a girl really isn't really mentally ready for truly serious stuffs until she's 25 and above.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by cowgurl: 8:26pm On May 09, 2012
sauer:
Don't gimme the teeth. Am curious! angry
Alryt den Mr Sauer. Heavenly feelings, it's indicators; 'l call them a Connection of feelings(Understanding, Trust, Respect + chemistry o' course), that irrespective of wer u both are(distance), u both can stil FEEL THE VIBES.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 10, 2012
cowgurl: Alryt den Mr Sauer. Heavenly feelings, it's indicators; 'l call them a Connection of feelings(Understanding, Trust, Respect + chemistry o' course), that irrespective of wer u both are(distance), u both can stil FEEL THE VIBES.
Did you just say heavenly feelings?
I get you though! wink
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by AngelJennifer: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thanks for your replies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over / My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. / If You Are To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.