Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (21747 Views)

I Just Broke Someones Heart / I Just bleeped Someones Wife / What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Sanemind(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH
ya exactly dats rubbish cos dats not wat d op needs
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Tenkobos(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, not even that but the kinda conversations I've with my female friends won't sit with him at all. grin

My way is almost pure. grin
SMH
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Tenkobos:
SMH
cheesy You're back
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Tenkobos(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy You're back
Lols.

Yes dear.

I will hack your phone soon, no jokes
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Tenkobos:
Lols.

Yes dear.

I will hack your phone soon, no jokes
Pls nah. sad
So God didn't answer my prayers you came across the thread after all. cry cry
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Tenkobos(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls nah. sad
So God didn't answer my prayers you came across the thread after all. cry cry
See Bribe
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Tenkobos:
See Bribe
Sweetheart kiss
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Guy u better no give u self stress on top girl is she the only female in the world... u still young to die on top of a girl bro... think twice. Bro.. undecided
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by 1miccza: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2017
This is kind of funny. Hack whatsapp account because of babe? if i hear?
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by lunacol(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
*HOW TO TRACK A CHEATING & UNFAITHFUL PARTNER*. Please read carefully.

1. Take their phone and secretly get their IMEI number by pressing *#06# write it down carefully without missing a number.

2. Get your IMEI number and your last recharge voucher serial number.

3. Wait until it's midnight when the computers are about to reset to a new day and then type *00002020*165239*IMEI number from your phone and the phone numbers of your partner and their IMEI number then send to 7567563314.

4. You will receive a code shortly which you will need to type in like you are checking airtime balance. Eg. *12345# in their phone and send. It'll show a combination of five numbers which will be your password.

5. Go to your phone type in the message that code and send to 3652248. You'll shortly receive a code E.G 65231 at first in a sequence with other numbers. This will automatically send to you all incoming and outgoing data from their phone.

NB: This is the most important part

6. If you are still reading this Complete complex Instructions, then' it's obvious that you don't trust your partner.

Therefore find someone you can trust before you get hypertension. Love is about trust.

Thank you for wasting your time.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by attention007(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Itsachair:
3 months ago i caught her intimately chattin wit anoda guy. She apologized tho. And anytime i threaten to break up wit her she is always pleadin for me not to. But i still feel inside of me dat sometin is wrong. I dnt trust her like i used to do. I really love her

Don't ever threaten a girl with breakup
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by asifmisteche: 9:48am On May 23, 2018
Well I got one article which may help you in whatsapp account hacking http://www.amdigitech.com/hack-whatsapp-account/
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by gonkin(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2018
I really don't like touching a girl's phone cuz what u will discover will only hurt u more. Although it helps but its not worth the pain.
I recall i had an ex that was a conc runs babe but i couldnt tell. I bought her a phone and installed a spy software on it. ,
i could track her at will, lied she was going to togo but was actually at Burkina faso doing prostitution.
So it saved me. Although i really dont like spying but when there's doubt its something else. So i bought her an android phone a gionee m2 and did my magic
It can;
get every whatsapp message.
Her contacts and calls
Her sms.
Access her front and back camera
Even control from a computer
Best thing is that u can use it as antitheft if u install it on your phone.
Automatically takes screenshot every 1 to 8 hours.
Keeps track of her every location.
Access her files

And u must log in to your web terminal every 25 days or your account will be disabled. Also any uploaded information lasts for only 5 days on your terminal. Mine takes a screenshot of what im doing every 2 hours.
just needs internet

Its not advisable to spy but if your girl aint compatible leave the relationship. Simple

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Burgerlomo: 3:38am On May 27, 2018
Itsachair:
Nlanders plz i really need to learn how to hack someones whatsapp account without the persons fone. I want to know if my gf is cheatin on me. Plz useful comments would b appreciated

Go to YouTube cool
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Obierika(m): 4:27am On May 27, 2018
Itsachair:
dat one will b hard. We stay in different cities

I hope you know it's a crime to knowingly install spyware on another person's phone!
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Kdon2: 5:25am On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
God don't let him come across this thread. grin

If this is you,then you are too cute! Just appreciating though.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Kdon2: 5:43am On May 27, 2018
@op Check my signature
Beep me on whatsapp
Make sure she uses android and you too
You're good to go

Couldn't check your siggy bro.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 6:57am On May 27, 2018
Kdon2:

If this is you,then you are too cute! Just appreciating though.
Thanks. kiss
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by dehavillandboy: 9:12am On May 27, 2018
firstolalekan:

So forget it.
It is still impossible.

There is this app called the truthspy u install it on her phone and the icon is invinsible on her phone so u can login to the app from ur PC and read all the texts and whatsapp and pics she sent to anyone it can also record her calls. Gonto youtube and look at how It works its the best app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Kdon2: 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks. kiss
You are welcome
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Idoko619(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2018
gonkin:
I really don't like touching a girl's phone cuz what u will discover will only hurt u more. Although it helps but its not worth the pain.
I recall i had an ex that was a conc runs babe but i couldnt tell. I bought her a phone and installed a spy software on it. ,
i could track her at will, lied she was going to togo but was actually at Burkina faso doing prostitution.
So it saved me. Although i really dont like spying but when there's doubt its something else. So i bought her an android phone a gionee m2 and did my magic
It can;
Her contacts and calls
Her sms.
Access her files

And u must log in to your web terminal every 25 days or your account will be disabled. Also any uploaded information lasts for only 5 days on your terminal. Mine takes a screenshot of what im doing every 2 hours.
just needs internet

Its not advisable to spy but if your girl aint compatible leave the relationship. Simple

The name of d app pls....
Got a smart gf I nid an evidence to nail her else she will always v a say..
Help a bro
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by gonkin(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by gonkin(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Idoko619:

The name of d app pls....
Got a smart gf I nid an evidence to nail her else she will always v a say..
Help a bro

Send me a mail or whatsapp. Really dont wanna post its name publicly and you better not be a fraudster cuz if u are just forget it.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Bass123(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2018
My gal is with me now I have the file Explorer and she had it installed in her phone pls tell me the steps to follow to get her watsapp hacked pls.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Prognose: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Itsachair:
3 months ago i caught her intimately chattin wit anoda guy. She apologized tho. And anytime i threaten to break up wit her she is always pleadin for me not to. But i still feel inside of me dat sometin is wrong. I dnt trust her like i used to do. I really love her

Awww.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Idoko619(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
gonkin:

Send me a mail or whatsapp. Really dont wanna post its name publicly and you better not be a fraudster cuz if u are just forget it.

angry grin
My name is Peter and am not a fraudster
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by gonkin(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Idoko619:

angry grin
My name is Peter and am not a fraudster

Check my signature, and link via whatsapp only, i hope u know how to root android devices
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Khez: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2020
What app bro?
firstolalekan:

You need access to her phone. Even if it's just for two minutes.
You need to install thay app on her phone to enable you copy out the whatsapp data.
It doesn't take up to 3 minutes before everything is done.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by ademola964(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
gonkin:
It can;
Her contacts and calls
Her sms.
Access her files

just needs internet

What's the name of the app please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.