Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. (1826 Views)

hh / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2010
Hi peeps,
there's this lady i've been dating for the past three years,i love her so much and i thought she loved me until i proposed to her and she turned me down,she said we can be lovers but she can't marry me,she's not getting any younger neither am i. Am 27 and she's 24. She always says she loves me and thats getting me more confused,what should i do please.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by 190: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2010
try try try again
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by 190: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2010
but on 2nd tot she might have a reason
try and know what the reason was and work it out 4rm there!
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2010
May be she is just using you for s/e/x and the real guy is somewhere far away.Just leave her and dont let her continue to waste ur time.For a lady to turn down ur proposal,she is definitely not for or into u.
I advice you dont try to propose or persuade her for any reason.it is an insult.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by milkan05(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2010
WALK AWAY DUDE!! and make it fast too.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by amuki: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2010
Walk away and keep walking don't look back unless you probably want to be used as a spare guy in future.LoL grin
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2010
u are her spare Michellin
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by essarios(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2010
its obvious that shes only using you to feel the last taste of being single.
shes probably had wedding plans with someone else and playing you.
let her be, move on, if she knows what shes lost, she'll come looking for you.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2010
Sorry but for her to say she can never marry you. . .she definitely does not see herself getting married to you. . .YOU ARE SIMPLY A SPARE!

life goes on. . .
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by ayando(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2010
My dude run dont walk.it is so sad.gosh it sucks.may God help you man
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by MissyB1(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2010
She might just be obeying the
''Date those You ought to Date and marry those You Ought to'' principle.
Take heart!! cheesy
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by googles: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt] shocked
DUDE, MOVE ON !!![/size]
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by TemiladeE1(f): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2010
Well, honestly move on. She is simply not ready or she doesn't see you the same way. But on a good day 27 years old man proposing undecided
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Amigoz(f): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Well, honestly move on. She is simply not ready or she doesn't see you the same way. But on a good day 27 years old man proposing undecided

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by biina: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2010
Don't look back, don't look down, hold ya head up high, and just move on.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by H2O2: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2010
Run, don't walk. She's told you the frank truth: she can "never" marry you.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by kesterchuk(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2010
IF YOU CANNOT RUN,-------------- WALK
IF YOU CAN NOT WALK ------------JUMP
IF YOU CANNOT  JUMP-------------CRAW
           AND
IF YOU CANNOT CRAW ------------BE MOVING YOUR BOBY

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IS TO KEEP MOVING - FOR TIME WAIT FOR NOBODY

WAIT OH.
MAYBE SHE IS POSSES  IN OTHERWORDS SHE IS MARRIED IN THE WATER OR SECERT KINDOM sad cry grin angry
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Spyker: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2010
kesterchuk:

IF YOU CANNOT RUN,-------------- WALK
IF YOU CAN NOT WALK ------------JUMP
IF YOU CANNOT  JUMP-------------CRAW
           AND
IF YOU CANNOT CRAW ------------BE MOVING YOUR BOBY

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IS TO KEEP MOVING - FOR TIME WAIT FOR NOBODY

WAIT OH.
MAYBE SHE IS POSSES  IN OTHERWORDS SHE IS MARRIED IN THE WATER OR SECERT KINDOM sad cry grin angry

GBAM

For you to pop the magic words that every woman is fighting to hear and she turned you down, RUN LIKE HELL BEFORE SHE USES YOUR MANHOOD FOR MONEY RITUAL, because if you loves you, what does she love about you, s/e/x?
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Freiburger(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
The fact that you dated for 3yrs is not an automatic guarantee that she will marry you. What if you was the one that had a reason not to marry har? I guess she will also accept it and live with it.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by kpolli(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
show her the koko
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
she's just playing with you. You gave her the chance and she blew it away, so now let her find out what an idiot she is
and dump her.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by googles: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
kpolli:

show her the koko

[size=13pt]think he's been showing her for the past three yrs undecided[/size]
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by essarios(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
googles:

who knows
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
dis is a simple one get her pregnant lipsrsealed then propose again grin
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
that is a killer grin
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by kpolli(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
googles:

doubt that, no girl can turn down the koko,
he is being showing her his long thing but as d'banj would say "no" long thing
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Enockia(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2010
move on with ur life
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by kesterchuk(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2010
ask4cyrra,
A MAN HAS TO HOLD HIS MANHOOD FOR URINE TO HAVE DIRECTION

is up to you

be wise; do not be decieve by what you see or hear< mould your self to fit into exestance>
god smileyluk.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by daduke2k(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2010
*sings*run run run , move on with ur life
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. by Kelvinj(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2010
Dude, just get a 9mm & blow her brains off.

(1) (Reply)

Trophy Wife/chick: Is This A Trend Amongst The Men In Relationships? / Two Girls Stab Each Other While Fighting Over A Man / Is It Right For A Hot Temper Guy Marry A Hot Tempered Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.