Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA (5460 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by obinnanelson4(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes o, na AA carry malaria for head, As hardly gets sick.
Try get a mosquito net and be sleeping under it. It helps am AA too so I don't take chances.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
I succeeded as Jesus Christ gave me non-malaria AA. Pls beg Jesus to remove your malaria. tongue
Hahahahahahha. goat.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Adaumunocha(f): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm AA but can't remember the last time I had malaria though. From A.S to A.A....mhmmmmm
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Hahahahahahha. goat.
I am a blessed sheep enjoying sweet miracle of AA.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes o, na AA carry malaria for head, As hardly gets sick.
I don't think AA have much resistance against mosquitoes bite unlike AS
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't think AA have much resistance against mosquitoes bite unlike AS
Be healed from malaria in Jesus name.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Neduh(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God for you.....
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
My AA is a miracle AA, not malaria AA. Do you love malaria alot?
I think yore enjoying the grace of your blood group tongue
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
I am a blessed sheep enjoying sweet miracle of AA.
Finally you don mad.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think yore enjoying the grace of your blood group tongue
I am enjoying the grace of Jesus Christ. Jesus gives miracles & adds no sorrow with it.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by sustainus(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
miracle working God, thank u Jesus

1 Like

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
I am enjoying the grace of Jesus Christ. Jesus gives miracles & adds no sorrow with it.
Abegi jawe. Don't bring Jesus into this

Are you trying to say that Jesus is absent in the lives of those who are carriers of malaria?
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Finally you don mad.
Miracle look like "madness" sometimes, but it is backed by the Holy Ghost
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by reciprokal: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
Doing genotype more than 11 times in the past showing AS, & now if I go to 30 labs it is AA that will show.
.. It is Jesus Christ that did it
"Thank" God then.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Dillusionist(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
Jesus Christ is too merciful. I have changed
amen oo
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yah
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks to God
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amen
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Oyindidi(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
Having lived a pig, dog & dirty life in the past, I thank God for showing me deep mercy & forgiving my sins. It happened that I fell in love with this lady & she is AS... Since I was AS before, it was a big battle for me seeing a precious queen slip out of my fingers... I prayed & fasted alot, did positive confessions, went for church programs of miracles & so. Went to the lab several times to test, but no change. Even a lab man knew me as a genotype tester. Satan using people to make discouraging statements to me......But wonder wonder, the HolyGhost finally changed permanently my genotype to AA & i thank Jesus for such a lovely miracle. Glory to God!!! Hallelujah!!
Our God is a great God
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
I tap into this grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. / Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.