Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (53860 Views)

[video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Virus777: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
No be small pouncing o.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by brownsugar23: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
After she will say she's not married why will she engage in such a dirty fight for one yeye dude like that
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by slayking(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
That Nigga must have given them the best fvck of their lives. grin
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by slamkobe(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
all this one last last na Bleep
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by bakila: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
nonsense..unless he's ready to transfer his 30billion for my akant..I'm not trying that shiit..
girls should stop fighting over a man that don't worth a pinch of their strength.
You beautiful sha, this I know from your comments only. ...but 30 Billion is an illusion to 99 percent of the population and we dont transfer it anyhow.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Guys feel so special because any circumstance.
Even when women have their own beef, it is because of a guy. undecided
The guy might not be dating any of them o, and may not even be aware either female is alive.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
black americans
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Juliusdking(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Shameless girls
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Virus777: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
why on earth would I even waste my precious time fighting for a jackass .

Cos he's as cute AF, skilled in bed, makes you cum 4 times in a row and rich. grin
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

You fúçking become UNHAPPY when you don't fúçking know what the fúçk to do with the money grin .....MONEY FÚÇKING BRINGS EVERYTHING YOU FÚÇKING DESIRE!

''when you don't fúçking know what the fúçk to do with the money''
Like buying data to comment on f****king irrelevant posts like this? lmao... You funny.. Anyway i love the ''juice'' DP... wink
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by AuroraB(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Community phenis undecided

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by dukeprince50: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ladies should stop fighting over men
It's so shameful
they could be fighting for some other reasons, maybe the side chick told the real gf "yes I fvcked him, he's so sweet, ur poosi is smelly that's why he came to me" or something more annoying, which angered the real gf and she has to go physical on her, I don't think they fight for rightful owner of the dick.
some girls abuse can leave bruises on your skin. I have few friends like that, makes me wanna sacrifice them
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Funkybabee(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
They are just disgracing themselves untop of useless man that doesn't care for them
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Abudu2000(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
with that pretty little nose of yours I'm sure some guys fighting over you will soon make fp grin
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by darnley16(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
what if he's not a jackass?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by omoiyalayi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
They should fight well o men are scarce this day

I think the winner should take the guy and the looser should just concede defeat and take a bow
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by reality17(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Girls like u can poinson urself cos of a guy. Yet u come here pretending and saying watever

1 Like

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by thesuave10(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

If I fûcked you, you'd kill for me wink

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by waltcity(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Well I hope I get to meet a girl who will fight for me. Not that I would ever cheat though cool.....

Anyway get you food grade hydrogen peroxide. Email me if interested. Cheers
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by gudvibz(f): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
I refuse to belive they ate fighting over a man at this age and stage in life. Naaaa they must be fighting over something else
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by AverageAnnie(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fighting over a man??Even my shadow cannot try it.....Men should fight for me,Period!!!
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by darnley16(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
nonsense..unless he's ready to transfer his 30billion for my akant..I'm not trying that shiit..
girls should stop fighting over a man that don't worth a pinch of their strength.
yeah likewise a pussy
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by chimhigher(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
SHOUTOUT TO D GIRLS DAHT QUIETLY WALKS OUT 4EVA WEN DEY CATCH DEIR BOYFRIEND CHEATING...HE WILL NVA 4GET U IN HS LIFETIME...Fighting over a guy cheating is a waste of time,u wl even look more lyk a mere bitch to him....MY FIRST LOVE KERRY CAUGHT ME ND SHE LEFT SILENTLY,I LOST HER DAHT MOMENT ND TILL TODAY M STILL REGRETTING,IVE NVA SEEN NO1 LIKE HER...KERRY IF U READING THIS,NICK MISSES U ND WANTS U BACK SO BAD...U KNOW WHERE I LIVE,HPING TO SEE U AGAIN
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by UncutSk(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I don't fvcken care ...money isn't everything when you not happy .
lmao stfu liar
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
No be new things nah undecided
Na their way of life cheesy
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by RedAlert08(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
Don't quite put it like that.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
wonder what will happen the day bisola will catch me pant down with bimbo, all hell will let loose
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by aidymike(f): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nonsense..the guy is there njoying himself with another girl ND they r here embarrassing theirsleves..swt dicks plenty everywhere y struggle ND die for one
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by solufemiwa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Girls fight over the size of a casava not the guy in particular but the size of casava the guy is carrying..

If long and perfect Casava fall on you before you know it you will find yourself punching your rival. Fighting for something that's not even belong to two of you alone grin grin

COPY!!
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Tinie: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good D1ck can reset some peoples brain sha! Some turn to animals.

The best is the ones that reset to Hens

You know how hens protect their chicks by spreading their wings and shooing you away.

Thats how some babes spread their arms and move crazy when they see other girls around their man like 'I die here today'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.