Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (53869 Views)

[video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by hokafor(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Your parents managed to send you to school so you can be useful to yourself and the society at large . They must be very proud of you fighing over a dick
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by terrezo2002(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing in this world is worth killing yourself for in this world. Whatever you die for to gain in this world, you eventually lose. It is only life everlasting in Christ Jesus that is worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

You fúçking become UNHAPPY when you don't fúçking know what the fúçk to do with the money grin .....MONEY FÚÇKING BRINGS EVERYTHING YOU FÚÇKING DESIRE!

That's ur fcking philosophy, and its not fucking applicable to every fucking gal. tongue
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
RedAlert08:
Don't quite put it like that.
what is that supposed to mean ?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
RedAlert08:
Don't quite put it like that.
what is that supposed to mean ?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by rocketsky11: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is just silly. Student or not they should get a fiancee and settle down or get online at LostRib.com. http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v Find great single young men instead of them fighting over one guy who wont marry either of them anyways.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by thesuave10(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Fighting over a man??Even my shadow cannot try it.....Men should fight for me,Period!!!

If I catch you and kiss those your small lips and fûck you into ecstasy while pulling those your well made braids, trust me you'd do anything for me wink
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by GILOSKY(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Its normal wen u ar jobless nd ve nothing so imptnt to attend to.... sense fall on dem
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
reality17:

Girls like u can poinson urself cos of a guy. Yet u come here pretending and saying watever

hahaha I'm over that . When uve been through what I have been through in the past you cherish life . So relationship issues don't bother me that much.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
thesuave10:

If I fûcked you, you'd kill for me wink
in your wet dreams dear.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by tomholly: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lecture Time: Classes Begin by 10am - 3pm
Lecture Fee : N25,000 (Web Design)...4weeks
Lecture Fee : N45,000 (Web Programming)..8weeks

Lecture Holds Weekends:Saturdays (10am- 5pm)
Courses Include;

HTML,
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
FIREWORKS,
BOOTSTRAP,
BLOGGING,
WORDPRESS
MYSQL,
JQUERY,.
PHP
e.t.c.

OTHERS :DIGITAL MARKETING

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by thesuave10(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

in your wet dreams dear.

Let's give it a shot, miss confident. A night at eko hotels tongue grin
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Virus777:

Cos he's as cute AF, skilled in bed, makes you cum 4 times in a row and rich. grin

There's always someone better than someone. I'm not moved by money and definitely not by physical beauty .
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
with that pretty little nose of yours I'm sure some guys fighting over you will soon make fp grin

lol thank you... but I doubt that .
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
darnley16:
what if he's not a jackass?
if he cheats thn he's a jackass .
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
thesuave10:

Let's give it a shot, miss confident. A night at eko hotels tongue grin

grin bye
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by karashita: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hehehehehe.Summer slam over what abeg?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by thesuave10(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

grin bye

Sure thing, I'll send you a pm Now miss confident tongue
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by EmpressT(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
It is better for a guy to fight over a girl rather than the way round. #justsaying:p
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by offishialpablo: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
useless thread....ah came to see breast
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Duru009(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
That is Igbinedion University....
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by YelloweWest: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

You fúçking become UNHAPPY when you don't fúçking know what the fúçk to do with the money grin .....MONEY FÚÇKING BRINGS EVERYTHING YOU FÚÇKING DESIRE!
The mentality of the young nigerian man

The average Nigerian man has become so stupid is frightening.
One question; if money is the true source of happiness in a relationship, why so many rich folks getting divorced?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by iamdapsyj(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ladies should stop fighting over men It's so shameful
lol...it can never stop especially when benjamin is involved.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Dantedasz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Higher institution, my foot!
This is a fight between two call girls in a cheap brothel while the other call girls try to broker peace.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Tecno66: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
joseo:
ladies and chicken fight.....if they don't fight for a guy what else will they fight for?
When she caught her man with another lady she ought to direct her anger on her man and not the other lady. Moreover, I thought the guy should be on ground to separate them.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by reality17(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha I'm over that . When uve been through what I have been through in the past you cherish life . So relationship issues don't bother me that much.

U never cant tell if u av been tru half of wat av been tru, yet i see things exactly d way they look
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by FvckShiT(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

The mentality of the young nigerian man

The average Nigerian man has become so stupid is frightening.
One question; if money is the true source of happiness in a relationship, why so many rich folks getting divorced?

about you...and your fúçking bûllshît

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Dshocker(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dillusionist:
nonsense..unless he's ready to transfer his 30billion for my akant..I'm not trying that shiit..
girls should stop fighting over a man that don't worth a pinch of their strength.

If you can't fight for your love and happiness,what else would you fight for,his dick?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by toprealman: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:
More like "two fúçkîñg ßitches fight over rightful ownership of á rich çoçk"

grin
gbam....or money or one silly school boy prestige
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by bmos(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=60625276]why on earth would I even waste my precious time fighting for a jackas

Jackass eh? If a jackass don't Bleep you in a week, I know you will go berserk.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by homesteady(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is not even Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.