Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics (1740 Views)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
The Nigerian Army from 82 division in free medical outreach to Abakaliki LGA of Ebonyi state for free medical outreach.

pics below

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
pics

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by freshest4live: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
pic

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
pics

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
more pics

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
pics

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
more

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice, I can see Kelechi Igwe our deputy governor Mynd44 come and see my state
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by FTrebirth(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
i just hope this very python is going to dance in hausaland after it's done with the igbos.
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ebonyi people are very wise to receive the good path of Python dance unlike some stubborn terrorists grin grin grin
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by FTrebirth(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
Nice, I can see Kelechi Igwe our deputy governor
are you from ebonyi state?
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by RRWraith(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
All these just to mask the true intent of operation python dance

3 Likes

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:
are you from ebonyi state?
Yea boss, how bout you??
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
RRWraith:

Senior political analyst
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't get it twisted. Ebonyi people are peace loving people. They welcome the Python dance with open hands unlike some miscreants chest beater.

RRWraith:
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by FTrebirth(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
Yea boss, how bout you??

papa, rivers/ikwerre

mama, imo. so i'm still igbo.
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Yyeske(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
IPOB miscreants will still hate this good gesture, something their runaway god couldn't do for them
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
madridguy:
Ebonyi people are very wise to receive the good path of Python dance unlike some stubborn terrorists grin grin grin
you're one of the true patriots I know of in Nairaland.. unlike sarrki and ngeneukwenu

violence doesn't result in anything good.. Happy Ebonyi people have the wisdom to maintain peace.. no gain in blood bath

1 Like

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Ngokafor(f): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Really?? undecided..damage control too late after murdering armless civilians days ago..jokers.

1 Like

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by TINO26: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
the pythons seems to be tamed in my state ;Dthe pythons seems to be tamed in my state
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by murphyibiam15(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants will still hate this good gesture, something their runaway god couldn't do for them
from the look of things.. Army is ready for peace.. I believe without stoning the army in Abia those deaths would have been avoided.

I was even surprised your state Anambra became more peaceful within the period.. no need for blood bath
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:

papa, rivers/ikwerre

mama, imo. so i'm still igbo.
Lool, that's being Igbo by choice most South south people refused to be called Ndigbo, both of my parents are from the same villa smiley
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by FTrebirth(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
RRWraith:
don't mind the head-slamming COWards in uniforms. killing unarmed youths and fanning themselves for being brave, while boko haram are busy killing their people in the north.

1 Like

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
madridguy:
Don't get it twisted. Ebonyi people are peace loving people. They welcome the Python dance with open hands unlike some miscreants chest beater.

YES, we are chest beater. How does it affect you? Is it your chest we beat? Inferior yoruba, what is your problem with our chest beating?
Nonsense. Your inferiority-induced hatred can not stop igbos from attaining their destined greatness and Yorubas are NO MATCH for igbos and never will be. If you DEAR qoute me, I will BURY you here.
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by FTrebirth(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
Lool, that's being Igbo by choice most South south people refused to be called Ndigbo, both of my parents are from the same villa smiley
dat one na their own. me i know say i be igbo because i speak a little of the language and understand it perfectly. grin

1 Like

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Armaggedon: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Serious damage control
They know what is coming
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
@ bolded part grin grin grin grin Yoruba people are really tormenting you grin grin Pack your load and leave you will calling FIFA and UNESCO. COWARD

Realman87:

YES, we are chest beater. How does it affect you? Is it your chest we beat? Inferior yoruba, what is your problem with our chest beating?
Nonsense. Your inferiority-induced hatred can not stop igbos from attaining their destined greatness and Yorubas are NO MATCH for igbos and never will be. If you DEAR qoute me, I will BURY you here.

1 Like

Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
See them calling on radio Biafra saying the Nigerian army are forcefully injecting people with chemicals and infections.
These IPOB miscreants are just pathetic, God save their souls.
Hateful miscreants sent from the pit of hell.
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Yyeske(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Armaggedon:
Serious damage control They know what is coming
What is coming?
Re: Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics by Yyeske(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
murphyibiam15:

from the look of things.. Army is ready for peace.. I believe without stoning the army in Abia those deaths would have been avoided.

I was even surprised your state Anambra became more peaceful within the period.. no need for blood bath
We use our brains here unlike those clowns on the other side.
We've told them to forget us with their silly struggle after their leader poked his nose into our election and business and

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba / Nigerians Are Too Tribalistic That's Why We Don't Feature ourBest 11 In Politics / Chief Chris Ubah Wins Anambra Senatorial Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.