Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

"You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (47091 Views)

Morachi Blasts Mr. Spell Dede Nne & Those 'Making Stupid Things Popular' / "Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
I do know much of what is going on but I can testify that Eedris is the street. In Woji, Port Harcourt, YKC Junction, Armed robbers attacked our studio early in the morning after a late night session. Some of us just stepped from the studio which was upstairs a building.

With most people down and with robbers with guns, we were lucky Eedris was visiting Port Harcourt and he happened to be the one who kept us late, recording. He identified himself to the robbers. One flashed a torchlight at Edris and exclaimed, "True True, it is Eedris. They told him to stand up, promised not to hurt anyone but said they must go with something. They collected some phones and left.

From that they I understood what it means for a musician to sing for the street.

Eedris, I throway Salute.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by elopee3000(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Mr Eazi has been dating a Billionaire's Daughter for some months

It's not even showing on his Skin

Me that my Cousin's Friend is dating a Commissioner's Son

It has been showing on my skin too smiley

u don't mean it,can I see ur upper iweka ? I want see if u keep it clean
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Boseare(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Hahaha

�������
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Instead of this guy to go and try to rejuvenate his dead career he's hear talking rubbish
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Even Eedris want still show himself.. Although he may have some valid points there but he should know better to close that mouth & only use it to make some more money which he needs instead of dissing young guns... Gangster my Asss!

Rich is the new gangster any other form of gangsterism is just a show of poverty & ignorance... Abi how many streets the untalented old weak rapper fit walk on freely

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by shegra58: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
itzsauce:
Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast singers Mr Eazi and DMW boss, Davido over their most controversial topics till date..

Recall, Mr Eazi had angered Nigerians and Nigerian artistes by saying they are copying his Ghanaian music style, while Davido drew blood after dissing Veteran publisher Dele Momodu during his end of year baby mama drama and Dubai trip..

Now, weighing in on the dramas, Eedris has slammed both singers..

He said;

"You must be a stupid man, you are a fool.. Number 1 you sound like Ghanaians, that's why you are accepted that means you are not original but because its an Africans music it means you will be accepted..

Who are you to say a thing like that, that's pride.. Same thing happened to Davido, dissing Dele Momodu, Dele Momodu made you all what you, they fought for the industry at the same time went into the politics..

If you are think you are very smart and think you have something, work on the street with that power that you have without bodyguards"

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yniAI5IoBYM

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/must-stupid-eedris-abdulkareem-blasts-mr-eazi-davido/
Mr Eedris you still never learn your lesson,Kontinu 50cent is coming for you undecided
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by preaches(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
wat is Mr easi self
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by 360command: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hahahahahahaha

Eedris na gangsta oh. Make those small pikin no try am oh. See as e cover eye like thief.

Dat guy blood dey hot, e no go mind use bottle ontop both of dem.
no be Eedris wet 50cent tear him face?

1 Like

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Konami94: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chai!!! See frustration. Failed musician
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by chaerman: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's why I always like this guy, everything he does its pure sense

1 Like

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Idris Abuka don tire me oo ur inglish pesin nor dey fit dey undastnd am sef
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Hyicene(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oshoko:
very very stupid......especially dat naughty idiot calling himself mr eazi.
dnt insult my fav.celeb abeg

1 Like

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
integrity167:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Always 1hour now and am yet to get the sms...should i go ahead and load the card or what
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by OKorowanta: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

Lol
You be Yeye pesin grin
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by greatman247(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

You bad guy I swear. Very funny
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by selfmadeboss: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2017
elsse:
FTC............dedicating this to
all obalende boys and legends
all police children bro, 99% OF PIPU WEY DEY READ YOUR POST HATES YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A SON OF AN OLOPA
all barcelona fans
all uniben graduates
all ugbowo peeps
all nairalanders
i.j.b finest
my fans PLEASE STOP DECIEVING YOURSEF. NO BODY SABI U
my family
and most of all oga jaga jaga himself eedris abdulkareem
abeg wetin concern eedris for the weed kids issue before i forget wetin topic dey abt
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by elsse(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=selfmadeboss post=60636740][/quote] if only you knew the struggle..you are officially a fan now sef
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Tbamo(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2017
integrity167:
Is it coincidental that all your testimony accounts have similar numbers on their monikers like wale 118,rose133etc and you are integrity( how ironic)167?
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by raphaelfocus: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2017
who!!! who!!! oga try blow,..... seems like the local weed is disturbing hustle hard and lets make it OG i
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Chron1cle(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2017
integrity167:
you actually think someone will fall for this your wack and bareface scam? Look for something useful to do with your life, kid.
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by IBreakRules: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

he has thick pakororo skin
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by zolacoded(m): 4:20am On Sep 20, 2017
elsse:
FTC............dedicating this to
all obalende boys and legends
all police children
all barcelona fans
all uniben graduates
all ugbowo peeps
all nairalanders
i.j.b finest
my fans
my family
and most of all oga jaga jaga himself eedris abdulkareem
abeg wetin concern eedris for the weed kids issue before i forget wetin topic dey abt

1 Like

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Sweetheart666(f): 4:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

because e dey eazi body like skin tight,

1 Like

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
360command:
no be Eedris wet 50cent tear him face?

You fit fight 50?
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Barzinime(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Dont wish him death na!
neonly:
Dis guy dey vex how I wish he can tell buhari like undecided undecided undecided undecidedlike
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

RUNZ GIRLS SPOTTED....NEXT
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by DonBobes(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Wen a Don issues threat victims pee immediately
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by delishpot: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
solodun:
Monkey turned to human being after being shot dead by a hunter in Kogi...
Read the story below;
http://www.eaglesnewsmedia.com/2017/09/monkey-turns-to-man-after-being-shot.html?m=1

That Hunter is framing the dead. He Don kill person finish come talk say Na monkey him shoot not human being.
Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by Opoki(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Narldon:

I just chk your dp and I can confirm it's showing on your skin.

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by nikkypearl(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Narldon:

Re: "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) by 360command: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

You fit fight 50?
I am not a fighter but a lover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby / Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.