Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction (833 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction by jonaifame22(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
I looked in 2 her beautiful face, my eyes devoured all her body content open to the optical eyes jus like pupils devouring their meal at break time, when she smiles wth her beautiful lips, her set of white teeth is revealed like an archeological findings that av been underground for so long,

Her lovely breasts are so big and standing so strong like MTN mast, one cld easily tell that those lovely pair of breasts is one big gift that mother nature handed to her as soon as she hit puberty, she's not lagging behind at the back as well, cos her yansh is fairly big, I tell you my people if she goes to a swimming pool wth her swimming trunk reavealing those yansh as they shake entertaining the eyes of all the men she walks past like peter and paul of psquare entertaining a crowd in a show, as soon as she enters the pool a lot of boiz will swarm around her jus to teach her how to swim and some who dnt know how to swim and jus want to show their selves will jus drink water for nothing.

We were discussing and we delved in to religious matters and I told her, I'll neva stop tithing and she started telln me that tithing is a scam, but thank God ,she was in my shop and I used it has a point of reference, as regarding how I started wth nothing buh my mirror, I didn't even have a barbing chair, I had to stack chairs for customers to sit when I wanna barb them, but today jus 2 years in that shop, I now have an air conditioner, 2 generators, a 37inch LG flat screen tv, a good sound system and a good account balance. Then she was speechless.
Re: I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Are you done blabbing?
Re: I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction by jonaifame22(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Are you done blabbing?
are you done reading?
Re: I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction by jonaifame22(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: I Told Her I Can Neva Stop Tithing, See Her Reaction by jonaifame22(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Smh / What Makes A Woman Or Girl Unattractive? / Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.