Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun (5205 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2017
A4onja,Lagos is no man's land.. Our next gov after ambode is Gov Ogbonna Agbabiaka Maduka grin grin

lagoon will help u amalas,if u cannot take it..eko o ni baje o grin
Nazeren:

Even if that right is given in the east, it can never happen in Lagos. Irrespective of the city status Lagos has, it is still an indigenous state. Pls don't make such ridiculous suggestion again

See Painment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
[s]A4onja,Lagos is no man's land.. Our next gov after ambode is Gov Ogbonna Agbabiaka Maduka grin grin

See Painment grin grin[/s]

Haha. I was going to help you reason but I won't dignify you with that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ba7man(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
A4onja,Lagos is no man's land.. Our next gov after ambode is Gov Ogbonna Agbabiaka Maduka grin grin

See Painment grin grin
Afonjas have taken over your life.

11 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Markfemi:

Nope same rule must apply
Fayose Enugu
Elrufai -Anambra

Then we will start discussing
Nothing stops them from contesting

No be one Nigeria again grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

lagoon will help u amalas,if u cannot take it..eko o ni baje o ;
Jagaban Tinubu will not be happy with this
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Masterclass32: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Make all man govern himself!

Judging from the fact that we are all still very much clannish, I think its best we maintain the status quo, at least, for now. Maybe, until we become more liberal.

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Michael004: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
ONYEUTALI:
These wasterners thought Lagos is all about APC. What your politicians want is your damn votes and nothing else. And they'll outsmart you to get it.
PDP or any Political Party that wants to take over from the current APC of Lagos will simply flank an Igbo as a deputy to a Yoruba.
They're starting to realise they can't win without Igbos' votes. That was why one threatened them with the Lagoon the other time. Things change. That ape can't threaten anyone with the Lagoon again, he'll have to change tactics, he'll have to seduce them politically... Else his opponent takes over.
Seducing politically? Just get their brothers to be part of your cabinets.

So my conclusion is, Igbos will rule Lagos but no damn Yoruba will rule Igboland.

Kiss the truth.
[/s]Do you know rulership of the olden days?

5 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Nazeren:

Haha. I was going to help you reason but I won't dignify you with that.

thank U,now gerrarahia suzzie! grin

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
These wasterners thought Lagos is all about APC. What your politicians want is your damn votes and nothing else. And they'll outsmart you to get it.
PDP or any Political Party that wants to take over from the current APC of Lagos will simply flank an Igbo as a deputy to a Yoruba.
They're starting to realise they can't win without Igbos' votes. That was why one threatened them with the Lagoon the other time. Things change. That ape can't threaten anyone with the Lagoon again, he'll have to change tactics, he'll have to seduce them politically... Else his opponent takes over.

So my conclusion is, Igbos will rule Lagos but no damn Yoruba will rule Igboland.

Kiss the truth.
Hehehehe we must begin to enjoy the dividends of one Nigeria
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by policy12: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

chaaattaaap dia!
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
2 Lagos house of reps members are Igbo

More of such is needed.

Praise be to Sango

Simple let yoruba Igbo emerged as senator for Enugu, anambala, abia and governor then it is possible.

6 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Simple let yoruba Igbo emerged as senator for Enugu, anambala, abia and governor then it is possible.
Those two scenarios are highly disconnected.

Lagos needs more Igbo elected officials. Simple
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Those two scenarios are highly disconnected.

Lagos needs more Igbo elected officials. Simple

Yes they do, as well as ijaw, and other tribes in Nigeria. Infact an IBO man has once been a governor in Lagos state and you guys should just want it badly and you might have it again.

Since you guys can't get Presidency next big thing is Lagos, no wahala if you have the intellectual superiority by all means take a shot at it. I will campaign for you.

6 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yes they do, as well as ijaw, and other tribes in Nigeria. Infact an IBO man has once been a governor in Lagos state and you guys should just want it badly and you might have it again.

Since you guys can't get Presidency next big thing is Lagos, no wahala if you have the intellectual superiority by all means take a shot at it. I will campaign for you.
Lagos is 51% Igbo. This is democracy not empty sentiments abeg grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by SuperS1Panther: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2017
They gave all their votes to Just Kidding and The Mandela of Otuoke in 2015, what was the outcome? They lost woefully.

They can field one in 2019 and let us show them who is in charge here. It seems the lesson Awo taught Zik has not sink into the head of this generation.

What am I even saying!!! How do I even expect this gullible and naive generation to learn such a simple lesson, when they could not even learnt the bigger one of not allowing a deluded brat to lead them to their early gravesend by mere wavering of Biafrau.d flag - like Ojukwu like the Hunchback Lunatic Scammer NK

8 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by SuperS1Panther: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Infact it is 45% Igbos 45% flat.heads 5% Jews and 4%Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
They gave all their votes to Just Kidding and The Mandela of Otuoke in 2015, what was the outcome? They lost woefully.

They can field one in 2019 and let us show them who is in charge here. It seems the lesson Awo taught Zik has not sink into the head of this generation.

What am I even saying!!! How do I even expect this gullible and naive generation to learn such a simple lesson, when they could not even learnt the bigger one of not allowing a deluded brat to lead them to their early gravesend by mere wavering of Biafrau.d flag - like Ojukwu like the Hunchback Lunatic Scammer NK
2 Lagos house of reps members are Igbo.
More to come,

Keep analyzing the doctored history meanwhile grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Infact it is 45% Igbos 45% flat.heads 5% Jews and 4%Igbos.
Yes. grin

I am sure you are not a Lagosian

Pls leave Lagos for Lagosians and Igbos smiley
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ODVanguard: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
ONYEUTALI:

Kiss the truth.

Yinmu. If Yoruba's really decide to play old-school ethnic politics, dem no born una well. Forget party affiliation. You seem to forget that the SW is overwhelmingly Yoruba in composition. The recent local government election in Lagos was just a sample. We will rig y'all out. And if that fails, we will import our brethren from neighbouring Yoruba-SW states. E kere si number.

What you are suggesting may have had a better chance of working when Lagos was an FCT and with the help of federal might, but not anymore. Jonathan had to use federal might to enable the just 3 igbo repping the state at the state and federal levels (2 Igbo, 22 Yorubas and 1 Urhobo repping the state at the HOR, and 1 Igbo compared to 39 Yoruba lawmakers at the state assembly), but they are practically inconsequential and ONLY the Yorubas can WILLINGLY gift igbos the privilege of ruling Lagos (which will never happen) coz the state is FIRMLY in Yoruba hands. Quit deceiving yourself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

I said it has happened before, present a candidate and I am routing for you guys.Why are you still so worked up. Isnt that what you want again, no one will dash you, you will have to take it by election and deft politics. Obama a black man yet ruled america, so it is not impossible.

51% of Lagos population as igbos, no wahala just contest and let's confirm, that should not be hard to do.

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by policy12: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. If Yoruba's really decide to play old-school ethnic politics, dem no born una well. Forget party affiliation. You seem to forget that the SW is overwhelmingly Yoruba in composition. The recent local government election in Lagos was just a sample. We will rig y'all out. And if that fails, we will import our brethren from neighbouring Yoruba-SW states. E kere si number.
Heheheheheh
So you depend on massive rigging to keep Lagos in Yoruba hands

Thats a good sign
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I said it has happened before, present a candidate and I am routing for you guys.Why are you still so worked up. Isnt that what you want again, no one will dash you, you will have to take it by election and deft politics. Obama a black man yet ruled america, so it is not impossible.

51% of Lagos population as igbos, no wahala just contest and let's confirm, that should not be hard to do.
ODvanguard has already promised to cheat and rig in favor of Yorubas. grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ODVanguard: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Heheheheheh
So you depend on massive rigging to keep Lagos in Yoruba hands

Thats a good sign

By any means necessary. If GEJ could try to rig y'all in on Yoruba soil, we will show you lots that you are learners in politics. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

By any means necessary. If GEJ could try to rig y'all in on Yoruba soil, we will show you lots that you are learners in politics. cool
Why are u accusing GEJ of rigging na.
So you are just afraid of free and fair elections in Lagos
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

What can he do against 51% of Igbo Lagos population, he is just a man. What can Yoruba even do when the remaining 49% population will be shared by other 250 tribes of Nigeria. Don't border yourself by odvanguard.

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ODVanguard: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

I repeat that we will employ any means necessary to ensure that the Yoruba dominance of Lagos politics will never be compromised. No apologies there.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by deedeedee1: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Ibos can never rule Lagos. Before they can, the Hausas would have ruled Ebonyi. This is just fact

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by okasebe(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
2 Lagos house of reps members are Igbo

More of such is needed.

Praise be to Sango

We made that mistake in 2015.. believe me igbos can't win in lagos state without the yoruba dominated party executives who assented to giving you guys the party ticket.

But if you have been following events in lagos state politics , then you would have noticed that we have corrected many of those mistakes during the last lagos local Council elections

And a lot will still happen in 2019.

Never again will any igbo man be allowed to represent any part of Yoruba land

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What can he do against 51% of Igbo Lagos population, he is just a man. What can Yoruba even do when the remaining 49% population will be shared by other 250 tribes of Nigeria. Don't border yourself by odvanguard.
ODVanguard:

I repeat that we will employ any means necessary to ensure that the Yoruba dominance of Lagos politics with never be compromised. No apologies there.

ODvanguard is now very desperate smiley
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by lx3as(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

hunhun, you made mistake; Igbo population is 91% of Lagos!

You have started again. I thought chest-beating and tribalism have gone down on NL since 'Dilector' went underground.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed / Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.