Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun (5184 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by deedeedee1: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

ODvanguard has already promised to cheat and rig in favor of Yorubas. grin
We do not have to cheat. You guys only makeup 15 percent of Lagos population, if not less sef.
There is no way you can rule Lagos. The Hausas have higher chance of ruling Ebonyi state.

6 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
okasebe:

We made that mistake in 2015.. believe me igbos can't win in lagos state without the yoruba dominated party executives who assented to giving you guys the party ticket.

But if you have been following events in lagos state politics , then you would have noticed that we have corrected many of those mistakes during the last lagos local Council elections

And a lot will still happen in 2019.

Never again will any igbo man be allowed to represent any part of Yoruba land
Heheheheheh
America will know
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

We does not have to cheat. You guys only makeup 15 percent of Lagos population, if not less sef.
There is no way you can rule Lagos. The Hausas have higher chance of ruling Ebonyi state.
You have started cheating already
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

ODvanguard is now very desperate smiley

BTW what happen to presidency you guy have conceded that in perpetuity to the yorubas and Hausa.

What is the plan about that. I am curious really.

5 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by deedeedee1: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

You have started cheating already
What i am most certain of is that Hausa people will rule Ebonyi before you can rule Lagos( which is not possible sef).

6 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
lx3as:

hunhun, you made mistake; Igbo population is 91% of Lagos!

You have started again. I thought chest-beating and tribalism have gone down on NL since 'Dilector' went underground.
Ask odvanguard why he is desperate to cheat in Lagos elections
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ODVanguard: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

ODvanguard is now very desperate smiley

Don't get it twisted homie. This isn't about desperation coz I already established (based on facts on ground) that Yoruba's already dominate Lagos politically (overwhelmingly sef), that's in spite of repeated attempts to alter that since the dawn of this current republic. And we are determined to ensure it remains that way. That's the point I've been trying drive into your akpu skull. Hope you get it now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

BTW what happen to presidency you guy have conceded that in perpetuity to the yorubas and Hausa.

What is the plan about that. I am curious really.
Lagos is 51% Igbo
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

We does not have to cheat. You guys only makeup 15 percent of Lagos population, if not less sef.

They are only trying to deflect attention from the shameless python tango. Ruling Lagos on nairaland is very much possible but in reality the python scenario has vindicated any sensible person about their empty chest beating.

6 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

Don't get it twisted homie. This isn't about desperation coz I already established (based on facts on ground) that Yoruba's already dominate Lagos politically (overwhelmingly sef), that's in spite of repeated attempts to alter that since the dawn of this current republic. And we are determined to ensure it remains that way. That's the point I've been trying drive into your akpu skull. Hope you get it now?
So u are desperate to cheat and rig, in summary.
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Lagos is 51% Igbo

Yeah yeah, you did not count the Igbo's on my street, that should make it like 52.02%. Presidency how about that, you guys are Nigerian, the third biggest tribe in Nigeria, you have a right to it more an ijaw man gej.

3 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by deedeedee1: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

They are only trying to deflect attention from the shameless python tango. Ruling Lagos on nairaland is very much possible but in reality the python scenario has vindicated any sensible person about their empty chest beating.
Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yeah yeah, you did not count the Igbo's on my street, that should make it like 52.02%. Presidency how about you guys are Nigerian, the third biggest tribe in Nigeria, you have a right to it more an ijaw man gej.
Yorubas have lost Lagos numerically

Thats why odvanguard is perenially plotting to cheat, rig and conduct corrupt elections grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ODVanguard: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

So u are desperate to cheat and rig, in summary.

This will be my last exchange with you coz you obviously have comprehension issues. Lagos is too important to Yorubas to be allowed to fall into enemy hands. Heaven forbid! Our enemies have made it abundantly clear that their covetous ambitions toward the state are rooted in jealousy and envy, and that they will love nothing more than to see her in ruins. Therefore it is our eternal duty to ensure that the territory never falls into the hands of such enemies. Now fvck off my mention.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

This will be my last exchange with you coz you obviously have comprehension issues. Lagos is too important to Yorubas to be allowed to fall into enemy hands. Heaven forbid! Our enemies have made it abundantly clear that their covetous ambitions toward the state are rooted in jealousy and envy, and that they will love nothing more than to see her in ruins. Therefore it is our eternal duty to ensure that the territory never falls into the hands of such enemies. Now fvck off my mention.
Lagos is already in Igbo hands.

Good luck with your rigging, bribery and corrupted elections.
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Yorubas have lost Lagos numerically

Thats why odvanguard is perenially plotting to cheat, rig and conduct corrupt elections grin

You keep avoiding my question, granted Yoruba lost it numerically to whom, you didn't state, certainly not Igbo but I don't even care. With your 51% what are doing about presidency?

6 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You keep avoiding my question, granted Yoruba lost it numerically to whom, you didn't state, certainly not Igbo but I don't even care. With your 51% what are doing about presidency?
Who wants to be president of nigger area?

Restructuring loading . . .
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Has Nigeria army lost to Mazi Eze Gburugburu during the python dance and ojukwu to obj.

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

chaaattaaap dia!
grin grin

Go hang yourself

3 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by wristbangle: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
This is an old story however with the current situation on ground, it's no longer possible even if a non indigene becomes a rep in any of the eastern state house. Everybody should face his father's house.
giftq:

Same way the east is in python hands.

Always making mouth but woefully lose at the end of the day

8 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

As Nigeria army lost to Mazi Eze Gburugburu during the python dance and ojukwu to obj.
Nigerian army is a wasted army that needs support from usa, russia, britain, uk, eu, iran, saudi arabia, and sudan just to enter into Enugu

Lagos remains 51% Igbo meanwhile.
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Who wants to be president of nigger area?

Restructuring loading . . .

You don't care about the ultimate job but you want to rule Lagos, that does not make any sense.

Do you know that despite your 51% we are still gonna restructure Nigeria to the benefit of all but you guys. You know why, when every body is talking restructuring you guys are constituting nuisance both on and off line.

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
See 4 fingers pointing back at you.. I pity ur life grin
ProWalker:

Go hang yourself
chai E Pain am lolss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Nigerian army is a wasted army that needs support from usa, russia, britain, uk, eu, iran, saudi arabia, and sudan just to enter into Enugu

Lagos remains 51% Igbo meanwhile.

Yes and you guys shamelessly lost to the Nigeria army while mazi regale with gele, buba and cosset pulled a skedaddle.

Thought we have gone past the 51% thingi, Igbo's are 51% of the population of Lagos yet had just 2 reps at the house of assembly. we shall not take this, this is marginalization. lolz

3 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You don't care about the ultimate job but you want to rule Lagos, that does not make any sense.

Do you know that despite your 51% we are still gonna restructure Nigeria to the benefit of all but you guys. You know why, when every body is talking restructuring you guys are constituting nuisance both on and off line.
Keep Your nigger area presidency

I see you are planning to cheat and rig on restructuring also. Are you that desperate? grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
OP, you must be mad. Let them goan govern their potopoto republic.

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yes and you guys shamelessly lost to the Nigeria army while mazi regale with gele, buba and cosset pulled a skedaddle.

Thought we have gone past the 51% thingi, Igbo's are 51% of the population of Lagos yet had just 2 reps at the house of assembly. we shall not take this, this is marginalization. lolz
Ask the chief of murdering staff why he is distributing pure water in Ebonyi state
The wasted nigerian army shall remain wasted.

Yes Lagos is 51% Igbo
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ElsonMorali: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please stop it. We are tired of this inter tribal fight. Lagos would rather be destroyed than for igbos to rule us in our land. Take that to the bank. Now let's shut down this thread. Don't you guys get tired of fighting on the internet?

This fighting is exactly what abdelrahman planned by opening this thread. Thread of 2011/2012.

Get tired ke? Nairaland is the only land where they can fight imaginary wars with the Yorubas and win.

Awon lo mo o. Na dem sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
See 4 fingers pointing back at you.. I pity ur life grin

chai E Pain am lolss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Keep Your nigger area presidency

I see you are planning to cheat and rig on restructuring also. Are you that desperate? grin

Cheat! Nmba nu, when others are strategizing you guys led by mazi are dancing to a Python beat. Come and jaw jaw now, you are screaming Biafra.
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
grin
giftq:

Ask the chief of murdering staff why he is distributing pure water in Ebonyi state

Yes Lagos is 51% Igbo

Yeah 51%! cry
giftq:

Yes Lagos is 51% Igbo

Yeah 51%!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) / Breaking: Tinubu Is A Disgrace To Africa - Chatham Media Rep / Flood: Ogun Working On IDP Camps, Says Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.